PS Plus: IGC December 2016 (JP)

bladesoframen

Japan put a spoiler of some of the games they're putting up for IGC

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita)

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Wonder Book (PS4 / PS3 / Vita)

Non-game stuff:

FFXV OST

Source: https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/4108/20161201-psplus.html

Chances are the other things aren't that good, but at least I have a way to play Atelier Sophie without opening the boxes I have.

Edit:  Well the other games are out now, and there're only 2 of them:
Bakumatsu Rock (Vita)
Rebel Galaxy (PS4)

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Japan put a spoiler of some of the games they're putting up for IGC

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita)

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Wonder Book (PS4 / PS3 / Vita)

Non-game stuff:

FFXV OST

Source: https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/4108/20161201-psplus.html

Chances are the other things aren't that good, but at least I have a way to play Atelier Sophie without opening the boxes I have.

In events such as this, i feel blessed for knowing advanced Japanese and Kanji. I'm definitely going to purchase a membership at the end of this month just to get Sophie and play it next month. Thanks blades.

Damn, those two games alone beat every PS+ game we got this year hands down, and both on the same month too! I'm so jealous! :P​ 

Well, there was Persona 4 Arena Ultimax earlier this year and I hear Transformers Devastation and Yakuza 5 are great too, but yeah these two games are really good.

In events such as this, i feel blessed for knowing advanced Japanese and Kanji.

Teach it to me, please.

• Like 1

Well, there was Persona 4 Arena Ultimax earlier this year and I hear Transformers Devastation and Yakuza 5 are great too, but yeah these two games are really good.

P-P-Persona 4 Arena Ultimax!? *Triggers PTSD flashback* NO! Don't make me go back!!! :jaymon:

But yeah, I guess Yakuza 5 was pretty good. :P I haven't played it yet, though, so I don't know how good it is exactly. I know for a fact that DR Another Episode is awesome, though. ;)

P-P-Persona 4 Arena Ultimax!? *Triggers PTSD flashback* NO! Don't make me go back!!! :jaymon:

But yeah, I guess Yakuza 5 was pretty good. :P I haven't played it yet, though, so I don't know how good it is exactly. I know for a fact that DR Another Episode is awesome, though. ;)

*Whispers* Persoooonaaaaa 4 Arenaaaa Ultimaaaaax :devil:. Never forget, those are General Teddie's orders.

Okaaaaaay! In exchange, i will need your sou- err, need you to become a seasoned Mangaka. In the very same department as me :eyebrow:

Huh, maybe taking your soul is far less of a punishment heeheehee :P

Sure, take your pick: I have some demon's souls, lots of dark souls, and some titan souls :awesome:.

Well earlier this year in Japan, we had Blazblue Chronophantasm Extend, D.M.C, Yoru no Nai Kuni, and Psycho Break (Evil Within)

Not listening, I'm not listening. La la la la, lala la I can't hear you.

tumblr_myod82YgrU1rcwa0zo3_250.gif

• Like 1

This is the demonstrations that are Sony AMERICa and Sony EUROPE that are Shit with everything even the PSPlus because Sony Asia look at here if i would see something like this here i would cry, ask for money and go make a Year subscription right away!

Reposting because I had to do the previous post during the update

Well the other games are out now, and there only 2 of them:
Bakumatsu Rock (Vita)
Rebel Galaxy (PS4)

The cost of getting some of the bigger name games that came out in the last 2-3 years is a bit steeper, but you can decide if it is worthwhile. On the other hand, I probably will have to open my English Atelier Sophie copy since I have no idea what is going on.

On an aside, make sure to grab the huge amount of free themes for PS+ that were added in the last month.