Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

14 hours ago, Ratchet2425 said:

Just a quick update to my list, I think I'll also add "Assassin's Creed III Liberation" to the maybe side. So far it seems like it'll be easy enough to do, but I don't want to put it in as a lock just yet.

Updated your list.

I hope you have more fun with the game than I had. Personally I thought it was okay but after playing the really boring "multiplayer" (which feels like the tabletop-game Risk) and some of the stupid grind trophies (climb 8848 metres) killed my motivation to go for the plat.

Personal Update:

Western Birthday:

- Let's Fish! Hooked On  *ready to pop*

- Proteus  *ready to pop*

- Rugby 15 *ready to pop*

- Vitamin Z *ready to pop*

- WRC 5

Maybe:

- Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

I decided to take a break from WRC and started Rugby 15. Now all its trophies but one was achieved. I'm returning to WRC now - I should complete about 60 rally stages (about 3~4 minutes each) to put this game on "ready to pop" status (and finally start Neptunia U...).

EDIT: adding Proteus to my "ready to pop" list. I've played this game in 2014, but I got stuck on "collectible" trophies before 3rd playthrough. So, I decided to play this game again from scratch (I decided to use the "3rd playthrough" trophy to being my trigger) and get all remaining trophies - which were accomplished on 1st playthrough! Obviously I've played this game entirely on Vita (both in 2014 and now).

Edited by JoaoQuique
  • Like 1

On 6.1.2017 at 2:28 PM, JoaoQuique said:

Personal Update:

Western Birthday:

- WRC 5

Maybe:

Updated your list. =)

Also made a personal progress:
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is ready to pop! The speedrun went much smoother than expected (still the guide by TheFinalEmblem is a nice help). Finished with a total time of 1:51hrs which is much faster than expected.

Now the final planned game (Zero Time Dilemma) can come. But I might also add another game to the list but I'm not totally sure yet. 

• Like 1

I've completed the story part of SAO Lost Song, I'll start the grindy trophies tomorrow. Things are going smoothly so far and the post-game trophies don't seem to pose that much of a threat. This game is definitely easier than Hollow Realisation!

• Like 1

Personal Update (again):

Western Birthday:

- WRC 5 *ready to pop*

Maybe:

WRC 5 on "ready to pop" status (that was quick...). Starting Neptunia U.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Myu said:

With a 15% plat, I thought it would be a little harder :)

Well, 15% is an average one =D

It probably has two reasons. One being something similar to what you thought due to being SAO game and after Hollow Fragment, people could start assuming things =D 

The second is still somehow more than average amount of grinding + Excalibur randomness.

Nice that there are many people allready that are ready to platinum, for me in Digimon cybersleuth I'm in chapter 19 and stuck at a boss, so I'm grinding now pretty much to get high levels and digivolve my Digimon to mega, for the rest of the trophies it's going good. 

With neptune cs Sega hard girls I didn't start yet, I hope I'm next week ready with Digimon, stil one month and a half to go, I can do it:)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JoaoQuique said:

WRC 5 on "ready to pop" status (that was quick...). Starting Neptunia U.

That was really quick. oO

5 hours ago, chellesan said:

Nice that there are many people allready that are ready to platinum, for me in Digimon cybersleuth I'm in chapter 19 and stuck at a boss, so I'm grinding now pretty much to get high levels and digivolve my Digimon to mega, for the rest of the trophies it's going good. 

With neptune cs Sega hard girls I didn't start yet, I hope I'm next week ready with Digimon, stil one month and a half to go, I can do it:)

Playing a lengthy game like Digimon (or the Cold Steel-games, or Persona 4) is quite different than playing those rather short games so it's no surprise that many are already ready to plat. Wish you the best of luck with Digimon. And Neptune vs. SHG should be easy to handle. It has it's difficulty spikes but overall it's a rather short game that can be finished in 25 to 35 hours.

This is an awesome idea, i wana join but i get so little chance ti play not sure if i can have something ready to plat on the day, will try and get gravity rush close to plat for that day or i will have to maybe prep jak and daxter closer to the time, any know of cheap and easy plats that i can download?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ImperatorA3 said:

Seems like a fun way to celebrate Vita's 5th anniversary. You can add me to the party! Not sure which game it's going to be.

Welcome to the event. Added you to the list. :)

12 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

This is an awesome idea, i wana join but i get so little chance ti play not sure if i can have something ready to plat on the day, will try and get gravity rush close to plat for that day or i will have to maybe prep jak and daxter closer to the time, any know of cheap and easy plats that i can download?

Added you, too. Gravity Rush is IMO a good choice but some of the challenges can be a little tough due to the forced usage of the Vita's rear touchpad. Personally I would say to avoid the Jak & Daxter-games on the Vita as they are poorly optimized. Some easy games that would come to my mind and that are currently on sale in your store are the first Sly Cooper-game, Severed (a touch-control based dungeon crawler) or Dokuro (2D puzzle-platformer). 

• Like 1

On 11.1.2017 at 2:05 PM, kkchan0323 said:

update:

- SD Gundam: G Generation Genesis
- The Treasures of Montezuma 4

Both are ready to pop.

Now, with more than a month before anniversary, should be able to get few more to plat. Well....any suggestions?

Updated your list.

About suggestions: Honestly I don't know any game I could recommend. Maybe others have an idea. :/

On 11/01/2017 at 2:05 PM, kkchan0323 said:

update:

- SD Gundam: G Generation Genesis
- The Treasures of Montezuma 4

Both are ready to pop.

Now, with more than a month before anniversary, should be able to get few more to plat. Well....any suggestions?

That question has been answered many times throughout the whole thread. I'm sure you'll find something to your taste by browsing through the previous posts. :)