C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

27 minutes ago, AnRoDr said:

Getting a bit frustrated with Skyrim so I decided to play a bunch of other games, but that Skyrim plat WILL be mine this year!

Finally got started on my first backlog game "Prison Architect". Didn't expect more of this than a simple tycoon like game, but it's much more than that! Great game and I'm very happy I eventually decided to buy it :)

Going to throw at least another game or 4 to 5 in the mix and start getting me some trophies, because this last place in the ranking isn't for me .... would not dare to take away the coveted wooden spoon from either Feral or Wayne :angel:

@cjshaitan

Could it be that the few trophies I earned up until the 7th were not counted and listed in the backlog section?

I was confused at first as the 6 platinums I'd earned this month at the time of the update weren't included, but it looks to me like CJ just updated the OP based on Couch's last update on 3 March.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Andrea said:

I was confused at first as the 6 platinums I'd earned this month at the time of the update weren't included, but it looks to me like CJ just updated the OP based on Couch's last update on 3 March.

Must be getting lightheaded from all those bronze trophies :awesome:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andrea said:

3 hours ago, AnRoDr said:

Must be getting lightheaded from all those bronze trophies :awesome:

Ahh I see what has happened, the March scores Page is correctly updated to yesterday but the overall score page is not updating and adding the March scores yet. Will as Sir Couch to assist in some spreadsheet witchery to get us back on track. :D

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AnRoDr said:

Going to throw at least another game or 4 to 5 in the mix and start getting me some trophies, because this last place in the ranking isn't for me .... would not dare to take away the coveted wooden spoon from either Feral or Wayne :angel:

You're a legend mate but Wayne & I would happily share the wooden spoon with you if you happen to fall under it's spell lol.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Ohh how the mighty do fall ..... welcome to my side, it's much more fun ?

Wouldn't ever call myself Mighty, I'm not even an 'Elite'.

If I don't have 100 Plats at the end of the year after buying all these games though I think you'll have to automatically give me the wooden spoon or a Dunce Hat.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Wouldn't ever call myself Mighty, I'm not even an 'Elite'.

If I don't have 100 Plats at the end of the year after buying all these games though I think you'll have to automatically give me the wooden spoon or a Dunce Hat.

You will get there for sure, there are plenty of PS3 gems to in case your struggling ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

You will get there for sure, there are plenty of PS3 gems to in case your struggling ?

I have a few PS3 games to get through this year, just hoping my PS3 will be able to handle it.

Had to wipe it for the competitions because of how laggy it was from all of the saves and everything I had piled onto it for the last 6 or so years, couldn't even open the store up properly on it.

On 08/03/2017 at 3:37 PM, feral611 said:

You're a legend mate but Wayne & I would happily share the wooden spoon with you if you happen to fall under it's spell lol.

Nah he can't have the wooden spoon, it belongs to one of us! :P

On 08/03/2017 at 11:24 PM, MattyH16 said:

March's Golden Game:

Platinum - Horizon: Zero Dawn

Time Taken: 1 Week, 3 Hours, 36 Minutes

If you haven't played it yet guys, get into it. It is an amazing game that shouldn't be missed.

Congrats Matt! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it, I'll definitely get around to playing it at some point.

On 09/03/2017 at 8:49 PM, spazza136 said:

Just in case some of you hadn't looked yet there is a new Digital Sale on the store. I've counted out at least 10 games that I don't own yet that have Platinums and are considered easy.

Not another sale, I just bought some stuff from the EA sale last week... #firstworldproblems

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Just revised points on the leaderboard to reflect the spreadsheet, the last point count was still on 7/3 so all trophies after that will be counted in the next update. No significant changes other than the front runner muppet pulling 500 clear :wave:

you should update the golden games as well, cant believe you forgot i also finished RE7. oh and my bioshock infinite backlog game; come on cj you're dropping the ball here lol. all those bronze trophies are getting to your head dear sir.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TwitchReflex said:

you should update the golden games as well, cant believe you forgot i also finished RE7. oh and my bioshock infinite backlog game; come on cj you're dropping the ball here lol. all those bronze trophies are getting to your head dear sir.

My apologies Mr Twitch, the points have been updated for golden games and backlog games as we go but I have just fixed up the OP tables :)

Congrats on the Horizons Plat too, you snuck that one past me :ninja:

26 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

My apologies Mr Twitch, the points have been updated for golden games and backlog games as we go but I have just fixed up the OP tables :)

Congrats on the Horizons Plat too, you snuck that one past me :ninja:

I finished Skyrim from my backlog CJ

• Like 2

Leaderboard and Backlog Games Updated in OP

Congrats to this week's big movers, Spazza back into the top 4 (UP2), and Matt (the_name is) into 7th (UP1), Daemynz into 10th (UP1), and Feral into 18th (UP 1). This week brings a changing of the guard with Andrea moving into second place (UP1) on the back of an impressive Platinum Pyramid victory. Currently holding down a 52 point lead over Twitch the battle is really kicking off. Will Twitch be forced into revealing his master plan early, will Andrea demoralised after losing the highest point scorer of the Team's League   regular season 5 lash out with a platinum avalanche in the finals, will Cj the uncontested ruler of them all handicap himself by making the switch to the Switch. One things for sure its going to start getting ugly at the top ...... let March Madness begin.

Currently we have an impressive 4 fanboys who have finished this months Golden game HZD with no doubt more on the way. I would write a comment but the Aioli is starting to leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Notable congratulations to Spazza on completion of Skyrim ( noticeable envy detected from AnRoDr ), and Derelict on picking up the UR 100+hr Rebel Galaxy plat (and nice points boost ).

So till next week happy gaming all,

• Like 4

18 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Leaderboard and Backlog Games Updated in OP

Notable congratulations to Spazza on completion of Skyrim ( noticeable envy detected from AnRoDr ), and Derelict on picking up the UR 100+hr Rebel Galaxy plat (and nice points boost ).

Envy? I'm still crying in the corner .... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Platinum #32 - Tearaway.

Next up is PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale (Vita, I have already go the platinum on PS3). I know that this game gets a lot of hate for not being Smash Bros. but I really enjoy it, so much so that I actually bought a physical copy for my Vita even though I'm pretty sure that it's cross buy.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, spazza136 said:

What happened in your playthrough? Did it glitch out?

Not really sure what's going on, but for the life of me I can't get Master Criminal to pop. Got a little frustrated with the game so I'm putting it aside for a bit. Will get back into it in a few weeks and try if I can get it to pop if I start a new game

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AnRoDr said:

Not really sure what's going on, but for the life of me I can't get Master Criminal to pop. Got a little frustrated with the game so I'm putting it aside for a bit. Will get back into it in a few weeks and try if I can get it to pop if I start a new game

Hmm, have you checked out the guide on how to do it? Not trying to be a dick here but here's a few things that could help potentially.

Make sure you go to all 9 places, check the stats screen after each one to make sure they count. Over 1000 for each one.

Maybe try not fast travelling at all during it or to places nearby instead of the actual towns. I had a glitch where Ulfric wouldn't speak to me if I went straight to Windhelm.

Also I just saw a tip that said if you are the Thane of a hold the bounty might not count even if it's in the stats, you have to go to that hold and use your Thane privilege to wipe the bounty and then commit the crime again.

Try and revert to an old save to do it. Or potentially just start a second game and do it quickly, shouldn't have to lvl up too much.

Thats all I can think of, I hope you're able to get it at some point mate.

Edited by spazza136
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fmfab said:

I would like to take the time and honor and thank Cj and Couch for putting in the time to make this Comp happen!

Even though I only started on season 2, I've met some dope people here. Good boosting plas. And most all of all Fellow trophy hunters! (Even though most of you are a billion kms ahead of Me lol)

Thanks Cj and Couch! :)

You are most welcome, I should thank you too. I would never have done Burnout or Garden Warfare 2 without your help. Glad your having fun. The whole point is to promote a community of like minded people to have some fun, a few laughs, help each other out and some friendly competition on the side. It has been great to see boosting setup through the group and I am sure it will continue to help everyone stack up those platinums and reach their goals. ?

• Like 4

Not a big fan of online play, but I do enjoy reading your chats (this lot really is a bit bonkers :lol:) and when I have the free time I might just find the right kind of people to play some Bloodbowl 2 or some other obscure game that I like :angel:

That makes this a great little event!

• Like 1