C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

Leaderboard has been updated in OP (will update backlog games tonight)

Congrats to Twitch, proving to be quite the silent assassin moving up 1 place and establishing a nice 327 point buffer over Andea " The Beast " 9281. Quietly going about his business and now in the possession of the fabulous Vita (and Memories of Celecta - damn that is a great game). Biggest mover of the week up 4 places each is ..... both Matts (damn what are the chances). MattyH16 moves into the top 3 for the first time, with The Name is Matt climbing into 6th and knocking on a top 5 position. Noteable mentions to Zombie (pretty sure he completed another backlog game 3/5) UP 1. the_couchster UP 1 and a worthy inclusion in the top 10, and FilmFanatic UP 1 into 16th, knocking off a few nice plats this week as well.

As I am not eligible to win I have knocked my name down the leaderboard just so it is easier to see what is going on for positions,

Have a great week all, catch you around messages/chat,

Cj

• Like 1

Backlog games updated in OP. 

Seems like a good week with Zombie completing Dying Light (3/5), Matt Dishonored 2  (3/5) and Twitch Watchdogs 2 (2/5). Noteable mentions to Gibbo with a nice start on Wet. Epic and Derelict also made inroads in a game each.

Congrats to Couch to be the first player this month to plat the Golden game RE7,  by all accounts an enjoyable if intense game, looking forward to seeing who else will get it done over the next few weeks.

Finally I am going to be doing the scoring for awhile just to give Couch, ( who many of you probably don't realise does all the work here - exceptionally well too ) a bit of a break. Score will go up every Sunday night (AUS time). 

Thanks all and have fun,

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

I'll finally be making a start on my backlog games soon. Once I've platted HDN Victory (DLC weapons FTW :awesome:) and NFS Rivals I'll start on AC Revelations (PS3) then I'm taking the 5 days between Easter and ANZAC day off work which will give me 12 straight days to work on Fallout 4.

Nice lineup coming up Film. I like your plan for Fall out 4, I am going to play it later this year. Let me know what you think as you get through it 

3 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Nice lineup coming up Film. I like your plan for Fall out 4, I am going to play it later this year. Let me know what you think as you get through it 

Fallout 3 is in my top 5 favourite games and Fallout New Vegas was fantastic (despite both being glitch ridden bugfests) but I'm definitely looking forward to playing it. The only thing that sucks is I've put getting a 4K TV on hold for now as I'm going to the USA for a week and a half in June and although I could easily do both I'm going to hold off on a new TV till later in the year so no Pro support for me just yet.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Leaderboard has been updated in OP (will update backlog games tonight)

Congrats to Twitch, proving to be quite the silent assassin moving up 1 place and establishing a nice 327 point buffer over Andea " The Beast " 9281. Quietly going about his business and now in the possession of the fabulous Vita (and Memories of Celecta - damn that is a great game). Biggest mover of the week up 4 places each is ..... both Matts (damn what are the chances). MattyH16 moves into the top 3 for the first time, with The Name is Matt climbing into 6th and knocking on a top 5 position. Noteable mentions to Zombie (pretty sure he completed another backlog game 3/5) UP 1. the_couchster UP 1 and a worthy inclusion in the top 10, and FilmFanatic UP 1 into 16th, knocking off a few nice plats this week as well.

As I am not eligible to win I have knocked my name down the leaderboard just so it is easier to see what is going on for positions,

Have a great week all, catch you around messages/chat,

Cj

:ninja:.................:ninja:.........................:ninja:.........................................:ninja:

It really has been amazing so far. I just finished mapping the whole game, and I'm clearing the area right before the final boss. Lots of clean up to do before I can start a second playthrough though. It's one of those games where everything just pops at the end lol with all its collectibles and what not. Chests, resource points, item collection, memories, monster journal, etc etc

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TwitchReflex said:

:ninja:.................:ninja:.........................:ninja:.........................................:ninja:

It really has been amazing so far. I just finished mapping the whole game, and I'm clearing the area right before the final boss. Lots of clean up to do before I can start a second playthrough though. It's one of those games where everything just pops at the end lol with all its collectibles and what not. Chests, resource points, item collection, memories, monster journal, etc etc

Dont forget levelling up those magic attack skills ( I think from memory right ). The chests ended up getting me, run through the whole map a few times but just couldn't find the last 2. 

You know the Vita is also fantastic for rhythm games, perhaps I could suggest some ............... Hatsune ?

5 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Dont forget levelling up those magic attack skills ( I think from memory right ). The chests ended up getting me, run through the whole map a few times but just couldn't find the last 2. 

You know the Vita is also fantastic for rhythm games, perhaps I could suggest some ............... Hatsune ?

the skills yea....doesnt seem TOO bad with the +4 skill item though. I've already finished 2 of the 6 characters just on this first playthrough and dabbled into all the others a bit. It's a nice touch that the AI can level those skills up for you as well, though they choose it at random so takes a lot longer lol.  I may have to pass on the Hatsune....I don't think I'm quite as skilled at those games as you my friend.  

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:29 PM, cjshaitan said:

Backlog games updated in OP. 

Noteable mentions to Gibbo with a nice start on Wet. Epic and Derelict also made inroads in a game each.

I guess starting Farcry Primal went under the radar, far enough though, hasn't been a productive month for me so far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spazza136 said:

I guess starting Farcry Primal went under the radar, far enough though, hasn't been a productive month for me so far.

Apologies Spazza that is my fault, I was slightly off my game this week due to the distraction of the announcement of the Elite trophy hunters this week.  Please forgive me as I come to terms with being in constant awe of their greatness 

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Apologies Spazza that is my fault, I was slightly off my game this week due to the distraction of the announcement of the Elite trophy hunters this week.  Please forgive me as I come to terms with being in constant awe of their greatness 

I understand. I've almost completely given up because I know I'll never reach the level of sheer Godliness in which they pop trophies.

• Like 3

So Jem has challenged me to a platinum off for the month of March. When I win I will have the opportunity to form an " Anti - Elite " team for his special olympics in May. Obviously by accepting this challenge I am only feeding his delusion and probably assisting in further unbalancing his fragile mental state but one must humour an Elite. I mean my PS4 running on idle for a month would probably net more platinums but hey sometimes you got to beat a man even when he is down.

So if you are sickened by the elitism of the elite, tired of the jabs from bitter and twisted, sad to watch once great hunters crippled by an ultra rare trophy desire and a completion rate fetish that suffocates a once vibrant profile then its time to stand up and join Team Anti Elite. There will be no expectation of a win, heck we might get smashed but just knowing you breaking into their little private club and pissing on the floor will be all the reward you need. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

So if you are sickened by the elitism of the elite, tired of the jabs from bitter and twisted, sad to watch once great hunters crippled by an ultra rare trophy desire and a completion rate fetish that suffocates a once vibrant profile then its time to stand up and join Team Anti Elite.

One question, will we each be given a complimentary pitchfork if we join?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Unfortunately after years of oppression all they left us with was several copies of No Man's Sky.

20 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

So help me I will platinum NMS this year.

Damn it, now I'm going to have to Platinum it out of spite as well.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TwitchReflex said:

It was the best rock gathering simulator I've played to date, highly recommend.

I actually kinda like the game, but I've had my fun and I just want to get it platinumed now.

Ah man, now I'm remembering the hours I spent harvesting gold and hiding from acidic rain. Good times :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

I actually kinda like the game, but I've had my fun and I just want to get it platinumed now.

Ah man, now I'm remembering the hours I spent harvesting gold and hiding from acidic rain. Good times :lol:

I did enjoy the first hour or two, then you start realizing all the planets look more or less the same, and you're just flyin around repairing your gun/ship to harvest more resources, with the same ole aliens and monsters lol. I read they added a lot more content to the game but I don't really know I haven't touched the thing since I platted.

• Like 1