C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

for the backlog update cj, im pretty sure i completed all trophies for bio inifinite, just to be nitpicky lol. and mark you forgot to put me as having finished a backlog game in january as well, no biggie though. everything looks great, i love the stat breakdowns lol really shows what people are focusing on and what their playstyle is. appreciate the hardwork mark! except you're probably at work bored and had nth better to do :P but i'll still give you the props

edit: hmmm thought i earned enough plats to be in top 5 :hmm: 

Edited by TwitchReflex

1 hour ago, TwitchReflex said:

for the backlog update cj, im pretty sure i completed all trophies for bio inifinite, just to be nitpicky lol. and mark you forgot to put me as having finished a backlog game in january as well, no biggie though. everything looks great, i love the stat breakdowns lol really shows what people are focusing on and what their playstyle is. appreciate the hardwork mark! except you're probably at work bored and had nth better to do :P but i'll still give you the props

edit: hmmm thought i earned enough plats to be in top 5 :hmm: 

haha you know how it is. I'm either extremely busy, have nothing to do or play the hurry up and wait stage which is where I'm at right now. We need this done now....but you need to wait on others before you can do your part :)

I fixed your backlog part in the stats section and somehow missed that you had 9 plats. It's either me missing you and zombie or missing andrea and anrodr b/c the spreadsheet is to wide to fit on one page with my little laptop screen. Took me quite a bit of time to do but I enjoy looking at what everyone is doing.

5 hours ago, Couch said:

# of platinums:

Of the 21 of us, there were a total of 128 trophies earned in this month.

CJ with 22

Andrea with 14

Jem with 12

Spazza with 11

Twitch with 9

Josh and Fmfab with 7

This is a ridiculous amount of plats earned in one month! Some of you went three weeks without sleep, no other explanation ;)

• Like 1

On 31 January 2017 at 7:11 AM, TheWayne-o said:

Lol good choice mate, will I be able to beat you for a second straight season? Or will you be able to tie it up at 1-1? In either case, I'm going to guess that we'll get a total of less than 2,500 points between us :P

The answers to these questions and more coming soon in this comp lol. Ha ha ha you're probably right. We'll probably end up not getting even close to 2,000.

• Like 1

On 31/01/2017 at 1:02 PM, MattyH16 said:

I have and originally I was thinking yep I'm buying that. But now I think I'll wait until EB makes it half price or something like they always do with overpriced collector's editions with statues. I'll most likely get the deluxe edition if it includes the season pass.

If they do end up selling it for half-price somewhere down the line then I might grab one. Who do you use for your main? I use Paul, got to keep it OG! :P

17 hours ago, Couch said:

Everybody moved up in country rank except Feral and Wayne

B)

Thanks for all the stats Couch! It made for some good reading, I'm blown away by the amount of trophies and points that quite a few people in this competition earned during the first month. Hats off to everyone, bring on February!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

If they do end up selling it for half-price somewhere down the line then I might grab one. Who do you use for your main? I use Paul, got to keep it OG! :P B)

I don't have a main, I have several. Ever since Tekken 3 came out, I made it my mission to "git gud" with each character on the roster. Of course I'm better with some than others. A typical 8 player Team Battle lineup of mine would probably feature Law, Christie, Baek, Devil Jin, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Lee & Paul in any order.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2017 at 11:22 AM, Couch said:

Total number of trophies earned this month.

Of the 21 of us, there were a total of 6125 trophies earned in this month.

CJ with 677

Andrea with 544

Spazza with 482

Twitch with 451

Jem with 388

I may not have made it into this top five, but I still managed to score the most trophies I've ever earn in one month at 363.

1 hour ago, TwitchReflex said:

9 is pretty high...thats what i used to do over the course of a year. january was a blur......:dance:

I love the two guys fighting giff next to your profile trophy card Twitch ?

I hope you enjoy Memories of Celceta, definitely one of my favourite Vita games

Edited by cjshaitan

33 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I love the two guys fighting giff next to your profile trophy card Twitch ?

I hope you enjoy Memories of Celceta, definitely one of my favourite Vita games

haha thanks, thats sanji and zoro from one piece (anime). I haven't gotten very far, just got to Selray but its been very enjoyable, and the soundtrack is absolutely amazing. I love starting the game up just to hear the intro music playing for a few minutes lol, great recommendation CJ.

Finished Madden 17 with the 5th fastest time ever. That's a cool 120-points + whatever the regular trophies were worth. Could've been better, but the guide was very unhelpful for one thing and I had to improvise after far too long of trying and failing. Will be doing Tomb Raider: Legend tonight as well :)  Then it is on to RE7 and more!

• Like 3

Well done CJ wasn't expecting that. In a bit of danger now I think, kind of hesitant to have my month of playing longer games since by the time I get back it may be too much to overcome, at least if you keep current pace. God I am crying at the thought of more horrible games after last month though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Couch said:

Yo yo yo. It's Sunday night. Big game day and if you're a fan of the Patriots....screw you lol. jk but I'm really happy with the game so far and it's only halftime.

Anyways...lets get to the points:

CJ - 2200

Andrea - 1717

Twitch - 1585

Jem - 1191

Clawz - 1152

Spazza - 1072

MattyH - 994

Derelict - 985

Fmfab - 978

Couch - 928

Matt - 860

Daemynz - 815

Josh - 643

Gibbo - 622

Zombie - 553

Epic - 528

Film - 494

Damage - 466

Anrodr - 119

Feral - 53

Wayne - 37

Those of you who haven't played RE7 yet...please do. It's quite fun. Well that's it from me. Have a nice week and slow down peeps at the top :)

Who is Cj competing with?

45 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Well done CJ wasn't expecting that. In a bit of danger now I think, kind of hesitant to have my month of playing longer games since by the time I get back it may be too much to overcome, at least if you keep current pace. God I am crying at the thought of more horrible games after last month though.

Dont worry I'm mixing more long games in now over the next 2 months as well, will finish up FFXV, and will be starting Star Ocean and FFXIII

Just now, MattyH16 said:

He is whoring is way into Australia's Top 30, one 10 minute Japanese VN title at a time.

Your livin in the past dude, it's the year of the triple stack. Wave as I fly by you

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

It seems the there is a breakaway from the field for the top 3 (with Clawz surely set to join this week) with Twitch, Andrea and Cj. I anticipate we are going to see some fierce competition between these four and look forward to seeing who can hold on over the next few months. At present averaging 2 plats a week seems the standard for this group so we are quite likely to see some 100 platinum + performances this year. Very impressive. 

Two platinums a week?! Well, I can't compete with that (not with just a Vita at least).