C3 Community - Winner Andrea9281

Well done CJ and Twitch. It's pretty wild to see how far apart the scores get entering the top 3 when they are so clustered elsewhere. Hopefully I can find some footing in March, even with the golden game under my belt I feel that Feb was a bit of a waste.

Probably won't be going for March's golden game. It looks interesting enough but I've spent a lot of money on games this month between the RE7 season pass, various competition games, Titanfall 2, and Sniper Elite 4. Don't think I can justify another full price game so soon. Contemplating Ghost Recon for April, a lot of that comes down to how annoying/MP heavy the trophy list is, but otherwise I'm out on golden games til June, but starting with Prey I'll probably do everything non-Lego for the rest of the year.

20 players is nice, for sure. Now we are like the Premier League! Looks like we know who's going to be relegated though :P

• Like 2

Up 4 places? Nice! Really looking forward to Horizon. I'll be getting it Wednesday but I'll wait till Friday to play it that way I can spend nearly all day with it. People already have the plat for it and reading on .org sounds like a 50 to 60 hour plat and the optional allies trophy is possibly only missable if you treat talk like an asshole to NPCs. You also get put back to just before the final mission after clocking the game so you can clean up any other trophies.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Andrea said:

20 players is nice, for sure. Now we are like the Premier League! Looks like we know who's going to be relegated though :P

You mean like Leicester right? :lol:

I wouldn't go writing any of us off yet, one of us bottom 3 could sign Sam Allardyce (I think it's Allardyce that I'm thinking of anyway) as our manager and pull off the great escape like he always does!

43 minutes ago, feral611 said:

Oh ffs Wayne, it's like you don't want the wooden spoon or something lol.

I thought that you'd like the honor of back to back victories and keeping your title :P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Congratulations to Andrea on escaping the madhouse with not only the plat but a sizeable chunk of the DLC entrails. Twitch remains locked inside only free to move during daylight hours and constantly petrified that his time will run out forever seeing him walled away with the Baker family. Will he become a permanent entree on the macbre dining room table or simply a quick snack in the fridge, in 2 days we shall know.

There just arent enough hours in the day CJ, arent enough hours -_-

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Hi all, 

Just a quick update unfortunately SouthPark has been delayed and with no confirmed release date available this year we have had to remove it from the July golden game. It has been replaced by the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy. This could prove for an exciting month particularly if the trophy list is divided into 3 separate games / platinums. If this is the case each games trophy lists will be eligible for double points and the platinum bonus. If you only play one Golden Game this year, this might be the one not to miss.............. :)

I wouldn't miss the Crash Trilogy Remastered for the world.

Here's hoping they remaster the Spyro Trilogy too, until then I just play the originals on PS3.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Hi all, 

Just a quick update unfortunately SouthPark has been delayed and with no confirmed release date available this year we have had to remove it from the July golden game. It has been replaced by the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy. This could prove for an exciting month particularly if the trophy list is divided into 3 separate games / platinums. If this is the case each games trophy lists will be eligible for double points and the platinum bonus. If you only play one Golden Game this year, this might be the one not to miss.............. :)

A golden game that I might actually play! Well I'll probably only play the first one that month, got to space them out so I can enjoy them :). I'm actually going to go into EB and pre-order it this weekend (I've been meaning to do it for ages but never got around to it).

2 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

I wouldn't miss the Crash Trilogy Remastered for the world.

Here's hoping they remaster the Spyro Trilogy too, until then I just play the originals on PS3.

It would be awesome to see a Spyro trilogy as well! I think if the Crash trilogy does well then watch Activision cash in and announce it at E3 2018.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Hi all, 

While you guys are at it....get rid of the golden game thats unplattable within a months time B). On a side note, almost found the key to get out of the Baker house CJ. That's where it ends? right?

• Like 1

Sad to see South Park go, but a very worthy replacement in the Crash games. I still have some of my Crash figures somewhere :P I would be pretty surprised if we saw three separate lists, but if so it would certainly be the golden game of the year. I was bloody awful at these games as a child though (along with most other games if I'm being honest) so I'm not sure how easily the platinum would come.

Finished all the RE7 DLC minus Ethan Must Die. It's a gold trophy, but I'm rather intimidated. Still have some hours in which to give it a go, but I might be leaving 5 points on the board and finishing the month at 50/51.

Also I don't seem to be in the Golden Game platinum list with Couch and Twitch, no big deal but since the leaderboard got updated a couple days ago I feel it's fair to point out.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrea said:

Also I don't seem to be in the Golden Game platinum list with Couch and Twitch, no big deal but since the leaderboard got updated a couple days ago I feel it's fair to point out.

Added, my apologies. Congrats on the DLC, all in all very nice little points haul :)

4 hours ago, TwitchReflex said:

While you guys are at it....get rid of the golden game thats unplattable within a months time B). On a side note, almost found the key to get out of the Baker house CJ. That's where it ends? right?

You are wasting daylight hours writing this ................. tick tock tick tock :P

As pointed out in the chat For Honor is not possible to platinum in a month due to some time based trophies (2-3 months). It will be replaced by Danganronpa 1+2 Reloaded. Again if the trophy list is broken into two games (most likely) then double points and platinum bonus will be awarded for both lists.

I am glad someone nominated these games as they are a true hidden gem on the Vita. Very quirky and at times outright bizarre story that I would recommend everyone checking out. 

Edited by cjshaitan

10 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

As pointed out in the chat For Honor is not possible to platinum in a month due to some time based trophies (2-3 months). It will be replaced by Danganronpa 1+2 Reloaded. Again if the trophy list is broken into two games (most likely) then double points and platinum bonus will be awarded for both lists.

I am glad someone nominated these games as they are a true hidden gem on the Vita. Very quirky and at times outright bizarre story that I would recommend everyone checking out. 

The trophy list for Dagonronpa 1-2 Reloaded is already out and unfortunately there is only one list :(.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

If Prey gets delayed, I'd like to nominate Tekken 7 as the June Golden Game. Mainly because I think I'd platinum it first.

Thankfully it doesnt work that way :lol:.   I just realized the RE7 plat was my milestone platinum of 67! I've officially tied the number of platinums I had on my older account, and with a very surprising game as well. Had it not been a golden game, I'm sure I would never have played it. Credit goes to powerpyx among others who saw me through this stressful and frightening venture. To think I'd be well over 130 plats.................well, onto tales of the borderlands to keep the plat train rolling.

Edited by TwitchReflex

Getting a bit frustrated with Skyrim so I decided to play a bunch of other games, but that Skyrim plat WILL be mine this year!

Finally got started on my first backlog game "Prison Architect". Didn't expect more of this than a simple tycoon like game, but it's much more than that! Great game and I'm very happy I eventually decided to buy it :)

Going to throw at least another game or 4 to 5 in the mix and start getting me some trophies, because this last place in the ranking isn't for me .... would not dare to take away the coveted wooden spoon from either Feral or Wayne :angel:

@cjshaitan

Could it be that the few trophies I earned up until the 7th were not counted and listed in the backlog section?

Edited by AnRoDr
  • Like 3