Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

As I was writing this, regarding PRTM_CLUESROL's Platinum (now 2 above me) ToxiKirby posted before I finished, for that reason I am posting on the person 'just above' the person above me, since they were actualy 'just above me' at the time I was responding.. which is this:

I am most jealous of your (PRTM_CLUESROL) Uncharted platinum. Not because I didn't get the platinum, because I did & have a glitch where it wont upload now. At the time I completed it was a time when I didnt't play online, or even ever connect my PS3 to the internet. Upon getting the platinum, then tranferring all the info to a new PS-3, then eventually connecting to the internet, it won't upload any of the completion data. So short of deleting all the save files & replaying the entire game, I will be without proof of completion. So instead I stay jealous of others with the "proof of purchase". :angry:

I really didn't care too much about trying for trophies in game until a little over a year ago. So now I may go back & 'clean up' the old games, & maybe replay some on PS3 from what I played when I was a delusional Xbox fan.

To make sure the person above me doesn't get skipped, ToxiKirby's plat I'm most jealous of would have to be L.A. Noir. How the hell did you find all the different cars. That plat is like a typical Capcom-game trophy grind (love(ed) capcom games, hate their trophy grinds). Anyway, grats to your plat on that..

Edited by MdMaynard

I had to refresh the page before posting...had to make sure NightWing didn't sneak in there  :ninja:

I'll go with anything you have on the Vita.  Vita looks interesting...now that you've had it for a while...Worth it???

It really depends on what you are looking for. A lot of people complain about it having no games but I have found quite a few gems to play on it. Uncharted, Gravity Rush, the best version of Rayman, Modnation Road Trip etc. Plus there are games like Tear Away and Ys coming out so there are still more games coming. Not to mention the cross buy games where you are getting games like Sly and Playstation Allstars for free if you buy their PS3 counterpart.

The apps are great (Skype, party chat, web browsing etc.) and technically it is far superior to its competitors (the graphics and sound are amazing on the vita).

So look at the games out for it and if it interests you I would say go for it, but you could also wait and see if a price drop is announced at E3 or Gamescom.

It really depends on what you are looking for. A lot of people complain about it having no games but I have found quite a few gems to play on it. Uncharted, Gravity Rush, the best version of Rayman, Modnation Road Trip etc. Plus there are games like Tear Away and Ys coming out so there are still more games coming. Not to mention the cross buy games where you are getting games like Sly and Playstation Allstars for free if you buy their PS3 counterpart.

The apps are great (Skype, party chat, web browsing etc.) and technically it is far superior to its competitors (the graphics and sound are amazing on the vita).

So look at the games out for it and if it interests you I would say go for it, but you could also wait and see if a price drop is announced at E3 or Gamescom.

Seeing that your post was just a reply to prarpin, I'm going to pick a platinum for prarpin instead.

King Of Fighters XIII hands down :awesome: