Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

I'm jelly of both of your Fallout plats.

Aexuz, I'm jealous of your metal gear solid 4 platinum :) I did everything that was required for the platinum before the trophy patch came out but I don't know if I can find the time to redo everything again :) 

1Lbc5af8.png

Aexuz, I'm jealous of your metal gear solid 4 platinum :) I did everything that was required for the platinum before the trophy patch came out but I don't know if I can find the time to redo everything again :)

1Lbc5af8.png

I'm going jelly all over yourt black ops 2. all i have to do is TOB :(

NOTE: WARNING, AN EX-PS3 Player ( Now with *shudders* Xbox360) Had my account and hacked in Bleach Plat and most of the titles for Tales of Grace f (He Got a GOD HAND in the FACE!!!!)

You got F3ar's plat in 4 days . . .I'm defintely jealous of that! Oh, and your MGS2 plat :)

god of war Ascension

waiting for price drop

Smart man, I wish I did the same. Some places have already dropped the price to $39.99 in the US.

• Like 1

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

1Lf37d35.png

I've played a bit of this game (24%), unfortunately I borrowed it.

Damn that plat image looks awesome. I want to buy the game just because of that :P

I'm jealous of your Far Cry 3 platinum. The game looks fun but I'm not sure about buying it cause I havn't played any of the precuels.

Damn that plat image looks awesome. I want to buy the game just because of that :P

I'm jealous of your Far Cry 3 platinum. The game looks fun but I'm not sure about buying it cause I havn't played any of the precuels.

It sure does.  :yay:

1Laf541e.png

STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- Platinum Trophy 

Congratulations! You've collected every last STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- trophy!

Who wouldn't be jealous of this plat!?