2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

Interesting race you guys got here :D my vote goes to J2V_89 but good luck to the rest as well. I like the scoring system you are using, its not too complicated and you get more points for doing more challanging platinums.

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I don't know J2V89 so he is the one I'm betting this time. Go unknown boy, wreck these forum old arses!

Exactly, wreck those noobs J2V :awesome: jk

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Hmmm seems J2V has already been handing out bribes, I would have expected something like that from Dragon dood

To be called a noob by a nooby trophy hunter, what a low point to end the year on dood :|

I followed an online course about subtlety dood, so now I won't be announcing bribes in advance. Instead they'll be announced afterwards :awesome: 

1 minute ago, Kochiya Shana said:

@Dragon-Archon I'll be using an EMIYA mix to set the mood:

But we all know at the end it'll be:

Hide contents

The Crow's Claw version is such a great track :wub:.

1 hour ago, A-Brawl3r said:

Looking good.

I'm rooting for Wdjat. You better not fail me or I'll destroy all your sardine hoards

Well this was suppose to be a fun race amongst friends and now it has basically become a battle for my life because I can't live without my sardine hoards doods....

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

So is the points based on the rarity of the Platinum when they earn it or what the rarity is at the end of the year? Because I would be all over buying new games and earning the Platinum ASAP before it becomes common.

Of course, I'm a rat bastard and this would be the only way I'd win any trophy-related race! xD

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

So is the points based on the rarity of the Platinum when they earn it or what the rarity is at the end of the year? Because I would be all over buying new games and earning the Platinum ASAP before it becomes common.

Of course, I'm a rat bastard and this would be the only way I'd win any trophy-related race! xD

End of year of course.

Just now, Kochiya Shana said:

End of year of course.

OK, Then it would be pretty hard to track who is winning throughout the year. You could be kicking ass with 25 platinums while Prinny is in last with 40. 

Hehe. This WILL be interesting! I think I will have to give this a follow...

Just now, Ken Kaneki said:

Bless your post count rival good luck too :P 

B-But Shana-tan is cuter! :awesome:

Interesting lineup. It's hard to predict. Prinny seems to be a contender for point award due to URs and we'll have to see how Shana and Dragon get back to hunting.

Maybe the newcomer? :D But he doesn't have enough weeb games :/ Without weeb games, you can't win!

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Interesting lineup. It's hard to predict. Prinny seems to be a contender for point award due to URs and we'll have to see how Shana and Dragon get back to hunting.

Maybe the newcomer? :D But he doesn't have enough weeb games :/ Without weeb games, you can't win!

I only know Dragon and Mr. Prinny is very popular so him to. But all of them have a lot of games to play so you're right it will be hard to predict who will take this one it the bag.

I'll still go with Homura fan though :awesome: 

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

@Dragon-Archon If I root for you are you going to do what you did last year and not earn a platinum for four months xD.

Maybe :ninja: . I still need to flip a coin about that :awesome: .

2 hours ago, Behemoth Balls said:

you got this Dragon, don't let them rip your heart out be strong warrior :lol:

Image result for dragon gif funny

Lol :lol: , where do you find these gifs?

1 hour ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Dragon Homura! CHA! CHHHH-A!!! CHA!

tumblr_mgjd5ukJRL1rv36muo1_400.gif

Hide contents

tumblr_nj3zy2jCQE1tzhwg6o1_400.gif

Homura! :highfive: .

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I beg to differ :P 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor kawaii dragon

44 minutes ago, Razza said:

Prinny Dood has got this in the bag :) although I predict Dragon coming in last as even I could beat him in a platinum race :P speaking of which does this mean that @Dragon-Archon won't be joining me and @Floriiss for the trio race year two (revenge of the Razza :P ) 

I didn't know there was going to be a sequel. I'm game though.

• Like 2

Why does Dragon keep entering these platinum races? He doesn't even need to worry about picking his 3 double point games since he probably won't even get 3 platinums in the entire year. :P

I really want to vote and root for @Wdjat Prinny Doods and his UR skills could help him out in this race. But I'm not sure if he can be trusted to stay focused and lay off the Prinny Juice for a whole year. It's a risky bet and I wouldn't be surprised if he hit the sauce a little too hard and just disappeared from trophy hunting for months at a time doods.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Why does Dragon keep entering these platinum races? He doesn't even need to worry about picking his 3 double point games since he probably won't even get 3 platinums in the entire year. :P

I really want to vote and root for @Wdjat Prinny Doods and his UR skills could help him out in this race. But I'm not sure if he can be trusted to stay focused and lay off the Prinny Juice for a whole year. It's a risky bet and I wouldn't be surprised if he hit the sauce a little too hard and just disappeared from trophy hunting for months at a time doods.

I guess you couldn't wait until midnight to let off the firework shots dood xD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Lol @Dragon-Archon you did it wrong :awesome:

6c0c5722317bccb26448d1c473a2499214158552 + 3f760d817e031b197b5efe240e04aece.jpg 

Hide contents

1399739139604_zpsaf887165.jpg

Lol, that works too.... kinda?

1 hour ago, MStalker58 said:

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I guess you couldn't wait until midnight to let off the firework shots dood xD

It's ok dood, Stalker is just pissed about losing to the Dutch Alliance once again :awesome: .