Worst Collection Trophies

Bullstomp

• All of the Call of Duty games (There's absolutely NO point of having them in there. It does absolutely NOTHING to benefit you. No cool art, no upgrades, extra guns, NO.THING.)

Collecting the intel in Call of Duty: Black Ops revealed actual information you could read from the intel screen of the main menu.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning- Having to collect 10 of every single type of alchemy ingredient was just awful, especially when you have to harvest the ingredients in order for it to actually count! It annoyed me even more when I found out the last ingredient I needed was the one from basically the most common plant in the entire game.

Star Ocean: the Last Hope International- Having to open every single treasure chest is just plain ridiculous, especially when there's way too many areas you can't go back to. I even triple checked every area you couldn't backtrack to and I somehow only have 99% opened. Also, the battle trophies? Those are just insane...

What, no mention of FF13 and Treasure Hunter? I know technically you don't have to find those items, but grinding them out is stupid and annoying :)

Also I agree with most mentioned already so I won't repeat, but Uncharted Golden Abyss deserves a spot above the rest of the series. Those stupid Black Market collectables was a dumb idea. I mean I never got 1 off of NEAR so I had to grind them all out myself.

I hate those fucking pidgeons ind GTA fucking IV. I mean, what were they thinking? Killing innocent birds? Just for the sake of killing? I'd rather play with dog turds. I'd rather drown in diarrhea coming out of a zebras anus. And those cops, they just suck. I really love Rockstar for being just rock stars but in this case they just were a little overboard.

Btw, I'm drunk so don't take it too serious. Hell yeah. :D

Happy new funking year! :D

Edited by ShinjiTao

FFXIII - Treasure Hunter is easily the worst I did since it took about 30 hours or so just for that trophy, and required use of a spreadsheet/checklist outside of game.

But I feel your pain about Dragon Age II as well, I also had to do an extra playthrough due to making a wrong decision at some point which blocked me from getting one of the resources. So 4.5 Playthroughs for me to plat that game. I liked the game as well, but some annoying glitches and that one trophy really detract from the experience.

GTA4, ACII, Bionic Commando, Uncharted and such, these types really don't seem that bad to me anymore, but I guess it's all relative to your experience. If I had played Star Ocean than FFXIII wouldn't seem so bad anymore I'm sure.

I think I have found yet another truly annoying collectible trophy, the trophy is "We're running away! We stole some gold!" for One Piece: Pirate Warriors, since you need pretty much every single coin (there's about 3 or so you don't actually need) and the level of luck required to get the rarest coins is ridiculous, and then on top of that, you need to figure out every single coin combination to unlock all skills, which is a total pain for someone like me who hasn't seen a single episode of the anime or read any of the manga. I am 1 coin away from getting this trophy, and it's the rarest one of them all.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart

No mention of the all titles trophies from Record of Agarest War or Cross Edge, they require you have every item, armour, accessory, weapon, fought so many of each enemy, pulled off so much damage in a single attack, executed a combo of xxx hits and so forth...

One Piece: Pirate Warriors coin trophy as stated above.

The sun and moon medals for Sonic Unleashed.

Fuck infamous 1 i had to do a 3rd playthrough of it because i was missing 1 shard and couldn't find it.

Assassin's Creed 2 definitly not as bad as infamous 1 but still infuriating.

Uncharted treasures are easier because their chapter related and not open world. And Golden Abyss bounties are random and require a lot of enemy grinding so their stupid but its fun killing.

I see no mention of Littlebigplanet collectibles seeing that there are so many bubbles in the game and some of them are pretty hidden in secret paths.