does fate extella need any kind of guides for platinum?

RJP_X

i think the game is generally a musou which they usually aren't guide heavy. but wondering if any trophies require a guide. i'm watching fate zero now and enjoying it but going to continue to see how i feel about it before i decide to get the game. also got to watch unlimited blade works as well.

like attack on titan i just platinum'd yesterday didn't need a guide all that much, and i know fate extella has yet to have a guide.

There is a method needed to unlock Arturia/ Blue Saber. And some parts in the gallery gets unlocked depending on your answers with your servants, I think. I'm still playing with the Orchid Poem arc so.... 

But a guide is always nice though :P 

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Feel free to write one if you want. There are always people who will use it.

Ohhh Please please, please please can I make it :awesome: 

1 minute ago, Ken Kaneki said:

There is a method needed to unlock Arturia/ Blue Saber. And some parts in the gallery gets unlocked depending on your answers with your servants, I think. I'm still playing with the Orchid Poem arc so.... 

But a guide is always nice though :P 

Ohhh Please please, please please can I make it :awesome: 

please do! xD

yeah i figured the game would have stuff like that of what you mentioned. that's why i figured a guide might be needed for those kinds of things. i probably wont pick it up right away then, as i still need to do some watching of fate zero but liking it quite a bit so far. but i love anime musou's like the one piece and attack on titan ones. but those games by tecmo koei/omega force didn't need a lot of guidance.

i think this game is done by tamsoft? i could be wrong, but i know the HDN and SK games needed guides for some things especially HDN U, and megatagmension.

Well the game is out since 2 Days, give at least people a Week before asking a guide xD Plus i get that you won't get the Game soon, for the time being there will eb a guide, nowadays there are really few games don't having one :P

HDN U a Guide? Not at all, you just need to play the Mods that the games has and Max Lyly ranks and at leats Pg no real guide needed. Same Senran Kagura only like 1-2 Trophies need a Guide more to know what to do than Reading How to do that ;)

3 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

please do! xD

yeah i figured the game would have stuff like that of what you mentioned. that's why i figured a guide might be needed for those kinds of things. i probably wont pick it up right away then, as i still need to do some watching of fate zero but liking it quite a bit so far. but i love anime musou's like the one piece and attack on titan ones. but those games by tecmo koei/omega force didn't need a lot of guidance.

i think this game is done by tamsoft? i could be wrong, but i know the HDN and SK games needed guides for some things especially HDN U, and megatagmension.

Berserk is coming soon too so you should look forward to that ;) 

Fate/Zero :awesome: is the best. I love that show, you should try Fate/Stay Night as well.

The game is done by Marvelous and Type-Moon which is of course the same as SK games. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Well the game is out since 2 Days, give at least people a Week before asking a guide xD Plus i get that you won't get the Game soon, for the time being there will eb a guide, nowadays there are really few games don't having one :P

HDN U a Guide? Not at all, you just need to play the Mods that the games has and Max Lyly ranks and at leats Pg no real guide needed. Same Senran Kagura only like 1-2 Trophies need a Guide more to know what to do than Reading How to do that ;)

i just figured since its been out in japan sometimes importers make guides before the u.s. release. i've noticed that to be the case with games sometimes. and i know lol, i think there's still yet to be a superdimension neptune and sega hard girls one.

i remember a guide being needed in HDN U i believe for maybe story mode, or at least the warning given to do all quests before finishing the game maybe it was. xD i do remember the senran kagura games barely needing guidance, they were pretty straight forward, especially EV. but SV needed to let you know everything to do in a dressing room. LOL. i just get anxiety going into games i plan on getting platinums for, just to know the best steps for parts, missables, ect. the OCD of trophy hunting lol.

21 minutes ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Berserk is coming soon too so you should look forward to that ;) 

Fate/Zero :awesome: is the best. I love that show, you should try Fate/Stay Night as well.

The game is done by Marvelous and Type-Moon which is of course the same as SK games. 

i hope the vita version is ok. i've never played a tecmo game on vita, AoT was recently on PS3. i'm without a ps4 yet so berserk would be a vita option for me. i just hope the enemy count and stuff is enjoyable. xD

gamefaqs vita boards didn't recommend to watch fate/stay night but i'll throw it in my anime backlog since i guess zero is a prequel to it. (gamefaqs only recommended zero and unlimited blade works) but what got me interested in this game was seeing the gameplay which highly impressed me. so now i'm checking out the shows.

thanks a lot for your help everyone! and i hope you keep enjoying fate extella and wish you the best of luck if you decide to pursue making a guide. O.o some wonderful posters here. xD

12 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

i just figured since its been out in japan sometimes importers make guides before the u.s. release. i've noticed that to be the case with games sometimes. and i know lol, i think there's still yet to be a superdimension neptune and sega hard girls one.

i remember a guide being needed in HDN U i believe for maybe story mode, or at least the warning given to do all quests before finishing the game maybe it was. xD i do remember the senran kagura games barely needing guidance, they were pretty straight forward, especially EV. but SV needed to let you know everything to do in a dressing room. LOL. i just get anxiety going into games i plan on getting platinums for, just to know the best steps for parts, missables, ect. the OCD of trophy hunting lol.

Meh it's rpetty rarae that we see a Guide if the game should be out in the next months in English and we know about Fate since almosta  year.

Nope just the Warning to do all the missions before ending a chapter, just that in the story, so just keep that in mind and not really need a guide to follow what quests have you done ;)

Yeah so knwoing what to do for just 1 Trophy that you could have gotten whenever you wanted to :P

Meh first you should enjoy the game, knowing the missable helps a lot but since you won't start the game tomorrow i find it a useless worry, probably already next week you'll find at least a guide around the net for the trophies to get.

Well for unlocking Saber Arturia, it is easier to do it in the Battle against Iskander and Jeanne. Just make sure that Sector D is the last spot you haven't captured and that a Plant should appear on it. Also you have to pick up 5 health pick ups in Sector D (some say it doesn't have to be in Sector D but I did it anyways) prior to getting all keys to fighting Jeanne. Finally Arturia should appear and you have to beat her before beating Jeanne or you won't unlock her. 

Speaking of which should you use Gawain in that battle Arturia has some special dialogue with him but not much though:

Edited by TheVader66

Maybe Fate/Extra would give you a better idea of the kind of enemies, I think the generic mobs look kind of plain compared to other musou games, but basically if you like fate, like musou you should like this right?

I've not looked at the trophy list, but I think you can just replay everything anyway if you miss stuff like other Musou games.

Edited by Joe56780

On 1/23/2017 at 0:35 PM, TheVader66 said:

Well for unlocking Saber Arturia, it is easier to do it in the Battle against Iskander and Jeanne. Just make sure that Sector D is the last spot you haven't captured and that a Plant should appear on it. Also you have to pick up 5 health pick ups in Sector D (some say it doesn't have to be in Sector D but I did it anyways) prior to getting all keys to fighting Jeanne. Finally Arturia should appear and you have to beat her before beating Jeanne or you won't unlock her.

If the player is lucky, they can even take over a sector and still consume 5 healing items there. If you did that, make sure to fight the boss servant in the corresponding sector. I haven't figured out why, but regular enemies spawn there occasionally. If the enemies don't spawn immediately, leave and enter a few times.Then you can do it without letting an enemy take control of that sector. Tested as Caster on Normal on my first playthrough of the stage. I accidentally took over the sector. The boss servant was there, too. I then left the area due to a lack of enemies.

I ignored the boss servant at first and proceeded to fight Nero until the boss servant came after me. Then I went back to the Arturia's sector and waited for the boss. Enemies started to spawn after his arrival, so I kept fighting there for my healing items until Arturia appeared. I had no intention of fighting both her and the boss at the same time (I might've killed the boss accidentally before depleting Arturia's health bar), so I went back to Nero to weaken her while waiting for the boss to follow me. Once that happened, I rushed over to Arturia and used Extella maneuvers and my true Noble Phantasm for an easy victory. The boss came after me again, I went back to Nero, used my Moon Crux/Drive to defeat her and then defeated the boss.

You don't have to fight Nero in this stage, but it's a good way to kill some time if you don't feel like fighting multiple servants at once.

This may or may not work for you. It's worth a shot if you took over the sector, don't want to replay the stage later on solely for this and don't want to do it on Very Hard while going for the trophy.

Just now, Myu said:

I've found this pretty useful picture (I don't remember the source though, if anyone knows, please let me know!)

Artoria.jpg

That's from the Marvelous blog. I used that guide to unlock her lol.

Good luck in getting the trophy. It's easy if you have a Treasure drop rate Code Cast equipped.

I don't really want to translate the whole liste but some of the requirements are :

-> clear the stages on Easy イージークリア (code casts C and B)

-> get EX rank on Hard difficulty Hard EX クリア (code casts A)

-> get EX rank on Very Hard difficulty Very Hard EXクリア (code casts EX)

-> clear stages on Very Hard difficulty Very Hard クリア (code casts EX)

-> get lvl 30 bonds with every Servant 絆Lv30 (code casts A)

Basically, clear all stages on all difficulties, try to get an EX rank each time and lvl up your bonds with each character and you should get the trophy.

On 29/01/2017 at 1:59 AM, Myu said:

I don't really want to translate the whole liste but some of the requirements are :

-> clear the stages on Easy イージークリア (code casts C and B)

-> get EX rank on Hard difficulty Hard EX クリア (code casts A)

-> get EX rank on Very Hard difficulty Very Hard EXクリア (code casts EX)

-> clear stages on Very Hard difficulty Very Hard クリア (code casts EX)

-> get lvl 30 bonds with every Servant 絆Lv30 (code casts A)

Basically, clear all stages on all difficulties, try to get an EX rank each time and lvl up your bonds with each character and you should get the trophy.

Well I did get most of the B Code cast on Normal difficulty too.... I never played on easy yet. If I need to play it then that's bad, the grind is real lol. I keep running out of QP because of how expensive A and EX Code Cast costs..... 

On 1/31/2017 at 6:35 PM, Ken Kaneki said:

Well I did get most of the B Code cast on Normal difficulty too.... I never played on easy yet. If I need to play it then that's bad, the grind is real lol. I keep running out of QP because of how expensive A and EX Code Cast costs..... 

As we discussed, the Code Casts on the Easy difficulty can be obtained on Normal as well.

Something else all of you might be interested in: It doesn't look like there are Code Casts in the sidestories on Normal or Easy. I EX ranked some of them and got anything at all.

That's what Google Translate says about all Code Casts:

Spoiler

D New King 's Robe -

D purification choker Chapter 1 New movement exterior easy clear

D Fairies' Coat Chapter 1 New Exterior Easy Clear

D Rusted ceremonial swords Chapter 2 Who's the royal hands (Hero Psalm) Easy clear

C mantle clover Chapter 1 New movement exterior easy clear

C ceremonial sword Chapter 1 EX EXTRA in the new movement EX evaluation

C Amulet of the Fire Chapter 3 Sword Blooming in the Millennium Kyo Easy Clear

Amulet of C disease Chapter 1 Tamago chan exier Easy clear

Flag of the guidance Chapter 2 Who is the royal hand in anyone's hand (Flame Psalm) Easy clear

C the flame shield of the slave Chapter 2 Who is the royal author (Ran Psalm) Easy clear

C Followers' Poisonous Marks Orchid Psalm 3 Section Clear

C Muddy Crystal Ball Final Chapter Giant God, Now Easy Clear to the Dark Dress

C Citizen 's Army flag Free Gilgamesh Landscape Normal acquired with EX clear

C Kaito Mask Chapter 4 Top Servant Easy Clear

B clover's coat Chapter 4 Top servant Easy clear

B Warrior's cape 2nd chapter Ejecure Clear by 10 thousand thousand years ago

B Follower's war flag When you return to my room after clearing chapter 1 of chapter gold Psalm normally

Furi Psalm 4: Hard clear

B ritual's ritual Chapter 5 If that wishes, both Easy Clear

B Buddha's Flame Shield Chapter 3 Flower in the City of Rose Easy Clear

B poisoned seal shield Chapter 3 Flower on the capital of the rose Easy clear

B ice cream ice shield Chapter 5 Planet's exterior II Easy clear

B Thunder's Thunder Bound Shield Chapter 2 Egy Clear promised 10 thousand thousand years ago

B Cover of Firebirds Chapter 5 Planetary Extrander II Easy Clear

B cloak of the Venomous chapter 2 Agreement of 10 thousand thousand years ago Easy clear

B ice wolf mantle Chapter 4 Dream running through the grassland Easy clear

B cloak of the thunder chapter 5 If that wishes, both Easy clear

B Angel 's woven cloth Chapter 5 planetary extender I easy - clear

Chapter 4 Memory of the Primitive Maine Very Hard Hard Clear

B Ceremonial sword Chapter 5 Planet's extender I Easy clear

B Guidance Flag Chapter 4 Top Servant Easy EX Clear

B Venom Dragon Scales Orchid Psalm Chapter 2 Hard Clear

B Thunderstone's Scales Free Battle: Nero Ringbird Hard EX Clear

B sorcerer of the magician Chapter 2 Who is the royal hand in whom (Ran Psalm) Easy clear

B Battle of the Kaito Chapter 3 Sword of the God of God, Spear of the Thunder Easy Clear

B Guardian's Major Shield Kim Psalm Chapter 1 Clear

B Ring of Awakening Chapter 2 Agreement for 10 thousand thousand years ago Easy EX clear

B Old Shinto Kin Kin Psalm 2 Chapter EX Clear

B Alexandrite of the minor Chapter 3 Flower in the capital of the rose Easy EX clear

B Mercury Catalyst Chapter 4 Primordia million's memory Easy EX clear

B undone clown puppet final chapter star tears, the end of a dream Easy EX clear

B Dragon Heart After returning to Altria 4 times, return to my room

B Tessera Lact of the Spirit Chapter 5 Dear Friend Easy EX Clear

Chapter 6 Blessed Bachelor of Hard Planning

A Followers of the Mercenaries Fire Psalm 4: Hard Clear

A Maid's woven main story: Altera stage 2 Hard EX clear

A Returns to my room after hardly clearing the gold psalm chapter 1 of the servant's flag

A ceremonial ceremonial sword free battle: Kuhoulin early morning Hard EX clear

A champion of the champion Chapter 5 Planet's extender I Hard EX clear

A Angel's woven free battle: Li Bunwen Ran verbs Hard EX clear

A Ceremonial sword Orchid Psalm 1 VH Clear

Flag of the guiding Free Battle: Altera Kin Poems Hard or Normal?

A Ice Flame Ssirin Dragon Free Battle: Girugamesh Clear EX Clear

A Poison thunder Ssara dragonfly free battle: Nero unknown Hard EX clear

A magician's silver cane free battle: Nero orchid Hard EX clear

A Kaito's mask free battle: Karna missing Hard EX clear

A Clear shield of guardian Kin Psalm Chapter 1 chapter is hard and cleared, then return to my room

A A ringing ring-free battle: Iskandar unknown Hard EX clear

A slave's spirit stone free battle: Archimedes gold poem Normal Lv 35 EX clear

A Moonlight Pendant Chapter 6 Baptist Bachelor Easy Clear

A Old God Sword Orchid Psalm Chapter 3 Flower in the City of Rose Hard EX Clear

A Alexandrite Free Battle of the Subordinate: Altera Kin poetry (Lv 45) Hard EX Clear

A mercury catalyst free battle: Altera Kin poetry (Lv 40) Hard EX clear

EX Tempo's Foreman Flame Psalm 1 Very Hard EX Clear

EX follower's woven free battle: Iskandar unknown Very Hard EX clear

EX Emperor's Army Flag Kin Psalm Chapter 1 is cleared up with Very Hard and it returns after returning to My Room

EX Ruler's Ceremonial Poem Psalm 4: Very Hard EX Clear

EX champion clover lyrics Chapter 1 Very Hard clear

EX angel 's woven free battle: girugamesque orchid Very Hard clear (no relation?)

EX Ceremonial sword fire psalm 2, Very Hard EX clear

EX guidance flag Flat Battle: Tamagusu Mika Very hard EX clear

EX chaotic hypercube free battle: Lu cloth gold poetry Very hard clear

EX Spirit's Tesselac final chapter Hard A clear at the Tenchuro golden theater

EX Kaito no Mask Flame Psalm 1 Very Hard EX Clear

EX Shingen no Otori Ran Psalm 3 Rose Flower in the City of Rose Very hard EX Clear

EX Extraordinary Spirit Stone Free Battle: Nero Unknown Very Hard EX Clear

EX shielding prism Final chapter Velly Hard EX clear at Tenchuro golden theater

EX conqueror's big sword final chapter Velie Hard at the golden theater at Tensho golden theater

A lauren tree Vernero ties Lv 30
A fragments of biocidal stone Tamamo Kizuna Lv 30
A Sword in the Mud Altera Kizuna Lv 30
A Rusty fantasy uncritical bond Lv 30
A A piece of a way of arrival Li Bunshun Kizuna Lv 30
A Crest of the Sun Gawain Kizuna Lv 30
A rune stone's earrings Ku Fulin Kizuna Lv 30
A old mirror Medusa Kizuna Lv 30
A blood transfusion pack Elisabeth Kizuna Lv 30
A Surya wheel Wheel Carna Bondi Lv 30
A Red Rabbit Horseshoe Lu Fabric Knob Lv 30
A exchange letter Archimedes Kizuna Lv 30
A Coat of the Hao Kingdom Iskandar Kizuna Lv 30
A Sheath of the Holy Sword Alto'a Kizuna Lv 30
A oldest snake's omission shell Girugamesh bonds Lv 30
A St. Flag of the Embassment Jeanne Kizuna Lv 30
C clergy of prisoners -

6 minutes ago, viech54 said:

As we discussed, the Code Casts on the Easy difficulty can be obtained on Normal as well.

Something else all of you might be interested in: It doesn't look like there are Code Casts in the sidestories on Normal or Easy. I EX ranked some of them and got anything at all.

That's what Google Translate says about all Code Casts:

Reveal hidden contents

D New King 's Robe -

D purification choker Chapter 1 New movement exterior easy clear

D Fairies' Coat Chapter 1 New Exterior Easy Clear

D Rusted ceremonial swords Chapter 2 Who's the royal hands (Hero Psalm) Easy clear

C mantle clover Chapter 1 New movement exterior easy clear

C ceremonial sword Chapter 1 EX EXTRA in the new movement EX evaluation

C Amulet of the Fire Chapter 3 Sword Blooming in the Millennium Kyo Easy Clear

Amulet of C disease Chapter 1 Tamago chan exier Easy clear

Flag of the guidance Chapter 2 Who is the royal hand in anyone's hand (Flame Psalm) Easy clear

C the flame shield of the slave Chapter 2 Who is the royal author (Ran Psalm) Easy clear

C Followers' Poisonous Marks Orchid Psalm 3 Section Clear

C Muddy Crystal Ball Final Chapter Giant God, Now Easy Clear to the Dark Dress

C Citizen 's Army flag Free Gilgamesh Landscape Normal acquired with EX clear

C Kaito Mask Chapter 4 Top Servant Easy Clear

B clover's coat Chapter 4 Top servant Easy clear

B Warrior's cape 2nd chapter Ejecure Clear by 10 thousand thousand years ago

B Follower's war flag When you return to my room after clearing chapter 1 of chapter gold Psalm normally

Furi Psalm 4: Hard clear

B ritual's ritual Chapter 5 If that wishes, both Easy Clear

B Buddha's Flame Shield Chapter 3 Flower in the City of Rose Easy Clear

B poisoned seal shield Chapter 3 Flower on the capital of the rose Easy clear

B ice cream ice shield Chapter 5 Planet's exterior II Easy clear

B Thunder's Thunder Bound Shield Chapter 2 Egy Clear promised 10 thousand thousand years ago

B Cover of Firebirds Chapter 5 Planetary Extrander II Easy Clear

B cloak of the Venomous chapter 2 Agreement of 10 thousand thousand years ago Easy clear

B ice wolf mantle Chapter 4 Dream running through the grassland Easy clear

B cloak of the thunder chapter 5 If that wishes, both Easy clear

B Angel 's woven cloth Chapter 5 planetary extender I easy - clear

Chapter 4 Memory of the Primitive Maine Very Hard Hard Clear

B Ceremonial sword Chapter 5 Planet's extender I Easy clear

B Guidance Flag Chapter 4 Top Servant Easy EX Clear

B Venom Dragon Scales Orchid Psalm Chapter 2 Hard Clear

B Thunderstone's Scales Free Battle: Nero Ringbird Hard EX Clear

B sorcerer of the magician Chapter 2 Who is the royal hand in whom (Ran Psalm) Easy clear

B Battle of the Kaito Chapter 3 Sword of the God of God, Spear of the Thunder Easy Clear

B Guardian's Major Shield Kim Psalm Chapter 1 Clear

B Ring of Awakening Chapter 2 Agreement for 10 thousand thousand years ago Easy EX clear

B Old Shinto Kin Kin Psalm 2 Chapter EX Clear

B Alexandrite of the minor Chapter 3 Flower in the capital of the rose Easy EX clear

B Mercury Catalyst Chapter 4 Primordia million's memory Easy EX clear

B undone clown puppet final chapter star tears, the end of a dream Easy EX clear

B Dragon Heart After returning to Altria 4 times, return to my room

B Tessera Lact of the Spirit Chapter 5 Dear Friend Easy EX Clear

Chapter 6 Blessed Bachelor of Hard Planning

A Followers of the Mercenaries Fire Psalm 4: Hard Clear

A Maid's woven main story: Altera stage 2 Hard EX clear

A Returns to my room after hardly clearing the gold psalm chapter 1 of the servant's flag

A ceremonial ceremonial sword free battle: Kuhoulin early morning Hard EX clear

A champion of the champion Chapter 5 Planet's extender I Hard EX clear

A Angel's woven free battle: Li Bunwen Ran verbs Hard EX clear

A Ceremonial sword Orchid Psalm 1 VH Clear

Flag of the guiding Free Battle: Altera Kin Poems Hard or Normal?

A Ice Flame Ssirin Dragon Free Battle: Girugamesh Clear EX Clear

A Poison thunder Ssara dragonfly free battle: Nero unknown Hard EX clear

A magician's silver cane free battle: Nero orchid Hard EX clear

A Kaito's mask free battle: Karna missing Hard EX clear

A Clear shield of guardian Kin Psalm Chapter 1 chapter is hard and cleared, then return to my room

A A ringing ring-free battle: Iskandar unknown Hard EX clear

A slave's spirit stone free battle: Archimedes gold poem Normal Lv 35 EX clear

A Moonlight Pendant Chapter 6 Baptist Bachelor Easy Clear

A Old God Sword Orchid Psalm Chapter 3 Flower in the City of Rose Hard EX Clear

A Alexandrite Free Battle of the Subordinate: Altera Kin poetry (Lv 45) Hard EX Clear

A mercury catalyst free battle: Altera Kin poetry (Lv 40) Hard EX clear

EX Tempo's Foreman Flame Psalm 1 Very Hard EX Clear

EX follower's woven free battle: Iskandar unknown Very Hard EX clear

EX Emperor's Army Flag Kin Psalm Chapter 1 is cleared up with Very Hard and it returns after returning to My Room

EX Ruler's Ceremonial Poem Psalm 4: Very Hard EX Clear

EX champion clover lyrics Chapter 1 Very Hard clear

EX angel 's woven free battle: girugamesque orchid Very Hard clear (no relation?)

EX Ceremonial sword fire psalm 2, Very Hard EX clear

EX guidance flag Flat Battle: Tamagusu Mika Very hard EX clear

EX chaotic hypercube free battle: Lu cloth gold poetry Very hard clear

EX Spirit's Tesselac final chapter Hard A clear at the Tenchuro golden theater

EX Kaito no Mask Flame Psalm 1 Very Hard EX Clear

EX Shingen no Otori Ran Psalm 3 Rose Flower in the City of Rose Very hard EX Clear

EX Extraordinary Spirit Stone Free Battle: Nero Unknown Very Hard EX Clear

EX shielding prism Final chapter Velly Hard EX clear at Tenchuro golden theater

EX conqueror's big sword final chapter Velie Hard at the golden theater at Tensho golden theater

A lauren tree Vernero ties Lv 30
A fragments of biocidal stone Tamamo Kizuna Lv 30
A Sword in the Mud Altera Kizuna Lv 30
A Rusty fantasy uncritical bond Lv 30
A A piece of a way of arrival Li Bunshun Kizuna Lv 30
A Crest of the Sun Gawain Kizuna Lv 30
A rune stone's earrings Ku Fulin Kizuna Lv 30
A old mirror Medusa Kizuna Lv 30
A blood transfusion pack Elisabeth Kizuna Lv 30
A Surya wheel Wheel Carna Bondi Lv 30
A Red Rabbit Horseshoe Lu Fabric Knob Lv 30
A exchange letter Archimedes Kizuna Lv 30
A Coat of the Hao Kingdom Iskandar Kizuna Lv 30
A Sheath of the Holy Sword Alto'a Kizuna Lv 30
A oldest snake's omission shell Girugamesh bonds Lv 30
A St. Flag of the Embassment Jeanne Kizuna Lv 30
C clergy of prisoners -

Haha well I understand most of them in the game. Just need to correct our grammar once we make the guide for it xD 

I've started working on the translation of the Code Casts list. I'll update it as soon as possible. Sometimes I can't really find a link between the Japanese list and the English game though.

D

Sovereign's Robe

-

D

Purification Choker

(Nero Story) Dawn of Extella Stage 1 Easy Clear

D

Fairy Haori

D

Rusty Ceremonial Sword

2章 王権は誰の手に(焔詩篇)イージークリア

C

Cohort's Mantle

C

Ceremonial Sword

(Nero Story) Dawn of Extella Stage 1 EX Clear

C

Flame Talisman

3章 千年京に咲く剣イージークリア

C

Sickness Talisman

1章 玉藻ちゃんエクステライージークリア

C

Flag of Guidance

2章 王権は誰の手に(焔詩篇)イージークリア

C

Cohort's Flm Emblem Sld

2章 王権は誰の手に(蘭詩篇)イージークリア

C

Cohort's Psn Emblem Sld

Orchid Words Arc Stage 3 Clear

C

Clouded Crystal Ball

最終章 巨神よ、今ひとたび闇の褥へイージークリア

C

Cohort's Banner

Free Battle : Gilgamesh, Orchid Words Arc Normal Ex Clear

C

Thief Mask

4章 トップ・サーヴァントイージークリア

B

Cohort's Mantle

4章 トップ・サーヴァントイージークリア

B

Cohort's Haori

2章 一万四千年前の約定イージークリア

B

Cohort's Banner

Flame Poem Arc Stage 1 Normal Clear then return to My Room
Flame Poem Arc Stage 4 Hard Clear

B

Cohort's Ceremonial Sword

5章 その願いであれば、共にイージークリア

B

Cohort's Flm Emblem Sld

3章 薔薇の都に嗤う花イージークリア

B

Cohort's Psn Emblem Sld

3章 薔薇の都に嗤う花イージークリア

B

Cohort's Fst Emblem Sld

5章 遊星のエクステラIIイージークリア

B

Cohort's Lt Emblem Sld

2章 一万四千年前の約定イージークリア

B

Phoenix Mantle

5章 遊星のエクステラIIイージークリア

B

Viper Mantle

2章 一万四千年前の約定イージークリア

B

Frost Wolf Mantle

4章 草原を駆ける夢イージークリア

B

Thunder Beast Mantle

5章 その願いであれば、共にイージークリア

B

Angel's Haori

5章 遊星のエクステラIイージークリア
4章 原始万古の記憶ベリーハードクリア

B

Ceremonial Sword

5章 遊星のエクステラIイージークリア

B

Flag of Guidance

4章 トップ・サーヴァントイージーEXクリア

B

毒炎竜の鱗

Orchid Words Stage 2 Hard Clear

B

雷雪竜の鱗

Free Battle : Nero Dawn Arc Hard EX Clear

B

Mage's Silver Staff

2章 王権は誰の手に(蘭詩篇)イージークリア

B

Thief Mask

3章 軍神の剣、雷神の槍イージークリア

B

Defender's Great Shield

Golden Poem Arc Stage 1 Clear

B

Awakening Ring

2章 一万四千年前の約定イージーEXクリア

B

古びた神刀

Golden Poem Arc Stage 2 Ex Clear

B

Cohort's Alexandrite

3章 薔薇の都に嗤う花イージーEXクリア

B

水銀触媒

4章 原始万古の記憶イージーEXクリア

B

Unarmed Clown Puppet

最終章 星の涙、夢の終わりイージーEXクリア

B

ドラゴンハート

Return to My Room after defeating Artoria for the 4th time

B

精霊のテッセラクト

Stage 55章 親愛なる君へイージーEXクリア
Stage 6 遊星の学士ハードクリア

A

従者の外套

Flame Poem Arc Stage 4 Hard Clear

A

従者の羽織り

Main Story : Altera Stage 2 Hard Ex Clear

A

従者の軍旗

Golden Poem Arc Stage 1 and return to My Room

A

従者の儀礼刀

Free Battle : Cu Chulainn Dawn Arc Hard Ex Clear

A

王者の外套

Stage 5 遊星のエクステラI Hard Ex Clear

A

天使の羽織り

Free Battle : Li Shuwen Orchid Words Arc Hard EX Clear

A

儀礼刀

Orchid Words Poem Stage 1 Very Hard Clear

A

導きの旗

Free Battle : Altera Golden Poem Arc Hard Normal (?)

A

氷炎の双龍紋

Free Battle Gilgamesh Hard Ex Clear

A

毒雷の双龍紋

Free Battle : Nero Dawn Arc Hard EX Clear

A

魔術師の銀杖

Free Battle : Nero Orchid Words Arc Hard Ex Clear

A

怪盗のマスク

Free Battle : Karna Dawn Arc Hard Ex Clear

A

守護者の大盾

Golden Poem Arc Stage 1 Hard Clear and return to My Room

A

覚醒の指輪

Free Battle : Iskandar Dawn Arc Hard EX Clear

A

従者の精霊石

Free Battle : Archimedes Golden Poem Arc Normal (lvl35) EX Clear

A

Moonlight Pendant

Stage 6 遊星の学士イージークリア

A

古びた神刀

Orchid Words Arc Stage 3 The Capital of Roses Hard EX Clear

A

従者のアレキサンドライト

Free Battle : Altera Golden Poem Arc (lvl45) Hard EX Clear

A

水銀触媒

Free Battle : Altera Golden Poem Arc (lvl 40) Hard EX Clear

EX

従者の外套

Flame Poem Arc Stage 1 Very Hard EX Clear

EX

従者の羽織り

Free Battle : Iskandar Dawn Arc Very Hard EX Clear

EX

従者の軍旗

Golden Poem Arc Stage 1Very Hard Clear then return to My Room

EX

従者の儀礼刀

Flame Poem Arc Stage 4 Very Hard EX Clear

EX

王者の外套

Orchid Words Arc Stage 1 Very Hard Clear

EX

天使の羽織り

Free Battle : Gilgamesh Orchid Words Arc Very HardClear (Does rating matter ?)

EX

儀礼刀

Flame Poem Arc, Stage 2 Very Hard EX Clear

EX

導きの旗

Free Battle : Tamamo Dawn Arc Very hard EX Clear

EX

混沌のハイパーキューブ

Free Battle Lu Bu, Golden Poem Arc, Very hard Clear

EX

精霊のテッセラクト

最終章 天翔ける黄金劇場でハードAクリア