Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

7 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

Good eye! I had a look at the list earlier and the only change I noticed was that the trophoes now stack! I'm guessing this means you don't have to do every Gummi Ship mission now?

Oh no, you do, for the 3 "... Pilot" trophies, but you can skip the Gepetto blueprints or the ones you get by killing the Heartless ships.

1 minute ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Oh no, you do, for the 3 "... Pilot" trophies, but you can skip the Gepetto blueprints or the ones you get by killing the Heartless ships.

Ah ok, been so long since I platinumed it that when looking at the list, I thought the Pilot trophies were just for one world. 

5 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Well, now that you mention it they might, I'm not entirelly sure myself now, been a couple years already...

Had a look at the trophy guide on here, cause I was a bit confused myself, and it says the 'Pilot' trophies are just for one route. That makes things easier!

Edited by evilartifact
Changed an incorrect word

2 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

Had a look at the trophy guide on here, cause I was a bit confused myself, and it says the 'Pilot' trophies are just for one world. That makes things easier!

Was trying to check myself but my PC wasn't cooperating with me, thanks for checking it out for me. I'll do everything though, I want to 100% this game...again :P

4 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

Was trying to check myself but my PC wasn't cooperating with me, thanks for checking it out for me. I'll do everything though, I want to 100% this game...again :P

No problem, I admire your dedication to 100%-ing the game even though you don't have to do all the routes to get the plat!

It's nice to know that the Gummi Ship collector trophy is less painful. I still have to do some hard gummi missions but at least I don't need to do all of them. ^_^

Notice: As of now I have no plans for an extra list of names. However, once the collection comes out in Japan, I will edit the OP to address the new collection. ;)

6 hours ago, evilartifact said:

Good eye! I had a look at the list earlier and the only change I noticed was that the trophoes now stack! I'm guessing this means you don't have to do every Gummi Ship mission now?

I sure hope so. The Gummi Ship missions are the reason this game is at 98% on my account. Not sure if I'll ever finish them.

Finally... Terra managed to defeat all optional bosses. Vanitas Remnant was the worst of the four, I had to use the Strike Raid glitch to defeat him (unlike as Aqua where I fought & defeated him fair and square). No Heart was quite the challenge as well, his explosion that brings me to 1 HP killed me once due to the forced cooldown of my skills that comes with the attack. Then I took some potions with me and used those. They have no cooldown, it is always possible to use them.

Seriously, Terra is just way too bad compared to Aqua and Ven. They can dodge everything, he can't. He has nothing to make up for his disadvantage.

I can't see myself getting the game again on PS4, the optional bosses with Terra and Ice Cream Beat are not worth the trouble (with Ice Cream Beat being worse than the bosses).

Edited by viech54

2 hours ago, viech54 said:

Finally... Terra managed to defeat all optional bosses. Vanitas Remnant was the worst of the four, I had to use the Strike Raid glitch to defeat him (unlike as Aqua where I fought & defeated him fair and square). No Heart was quite the challenge as well, his explosion that brings me to 1 HP killed me once due to the forced cooldown of my skills that comes with the attack. Then I took some potions with me and used those. They have no cooldown, it is always possible to use them.

Seriously, Terra is just way too bad compared to Aqua and Ven. They can dodge everything, he can't. He has nothing to make up for his disadvantage.

I can't see myself getting the game again on PS4, the optional bosses with Terra and Ice Cream Beat are not worth the trouble (with Ice Cream Beat being worse than the bosses).

I understand your pain, but I'd gladly do everything over again, even Ice Cream Beat, because it's been a while since I got the platinum on PS3, so it's fresh to me. :)

On 7-3-2017 at 9:02 PM, viech54 said:

It's time to call it a day (KH-wise at least). I made more progress with Terra. The Mirage Arena is almost done, I cleared Villains Vendetta and defeated Armor of Eraqus. Seriously, Terra, why are you so bad? I had no trouble beating any of these bosses with Aqua, but you give me so much trouble. I know why I did this on about Lv. 50 with Ven and Aqua, but raised Terra's level to about 80 on PSP (difficulty on PSP and PS3: Critical). Terra's current Lv. on PS3? 48. Yeah, I'm too lazy to level up.

Anyway... That leaves No Heart and Vanitas Remnants with Terra, what comes afterwards is not worth mentioning, Save for a few commands, I more or less completed his report.

At least you already defeated the Mysterious Figure with Terra, that was by far the most luck-based thing.

WARNING: As of now, Square-Enix has not digitally released 1.5+2.5 Collection digitally, only physical copies so if anyone is getting trophies in that here, it's because you imported it. :unsure: If it gets released on the Japanese PSN store, let us know. ;)

The good thing is that they released some footage and it's so much smoother and now there is no more need to pause buffer Drives as the lag caused by Drive forms has been removed. Hopefully that means that KH1FM summons and BBS D-Link lag has also been removed due to the 60 FPS. ^_^

Once people start proclaiming they are playing the Japanese version of 1.5+2.5 collection, I will put up a special hall of fame.

7 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

WARNING: As of now, Square-Enix has not digitally released 1.5+2.5 Collection digitally, only physical copies so if anyone is getting trophies in that here, it's because you imported it. :unsure: If it gets released on the Japanese PSN store, let us know. ;)

The good thing is that they released some footage and it's so much smoother and now there is no more need to pause buffer Drives as the lag caused by Drive forms has been removed. Hopefully that means that KH1FM summons and BBS D-Link lag has also been removed due to the 60 FPS. ^_^

Once people start proclaiming they are playing the Japanese version of 1.5+2.5 collection, I will put up a special hall of fame.

The lag was not caused by the FPS, was coused by the disc, BR disc load like crap so the game had trouble to read the info from the disc in time, but now that the PS4 always installs the full data on the HDD it removes the lag completly. Loading times are vastly improved as well BTW.

The Japanese digital version has been released already, and there's lots of people playing the game already, at least outside of PSNprofiles.com.

13 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I understand your pain, but I'd gladly do everything over again, even Ice Cream Beat, because it's been a while since I got the platinum on PS3, so it's fresh to me. :)

Well, good for you :). I hope you enjoy the games once more. But I seriously hate Ice Cream Beat, I always asked a friend to do it for me. Then I did everything else on PSP and PS3. Getting to 100% twice is enough. Well, for now. There are so many other games to play, my backlog is huge. If I ever run out of games to play, I might remember KH on PS4 and play the games again, but not this year and quite likely not next year as well.

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

At least you already defeated the Mysterious Figure with Terra, that was by far the most luck-based thing.

This was actually the first optional boss I defeated with Terra back when we still posted in the first installment of this thread. I found him relatively easy compared to Vanitas Remnant. All I had to do was be as aggressive as I could to leave him as little chance as possible to retaliate. It took some tries, but it was overall not too bad.

I may not be able to complete Terra's reports before NieR: Automata, the game will arrive one day early, I can start playing today. That's not enough time for me to clear his reports.

Edited by viech54

On 3/12/2017 at 10:13 PM, NebbyLunala said:

Good luck! ^_^

Thanks.

A mentally tired Viech54 appears!

photo-thumb-23653.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fight | Bag

Pokemon | Run

Mysterious Figure summons gangbang squad, turns himself invisible and casts Meteo and Megaflare.

Mentally tired Viech54 fled with the No Name Keyblade and MF's report data.

After about 2 and a half hours in a row, I finally managed to beat the Mysterious Figure with Ventus. Well, what can I say...? I am not going to play this game on PS4 ever thanks to this boss. This boss can kill you and there's nothing you can do about it if he wants it. While winning is not impossible, it requires quite a bit of luck, button mashing and hardly any skill.

Anyway, the hardest of the four optional bosses is out of the way, I expect the rest to go much smoother than the fight against this guy (I might've had an easier time withTerra than with Ven, never thought I'd ever say this due to Terra's atrocious dodging).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

xD That was hilarious. Congrats on defeating the Mysterious Figure! Ventus and Aqua are easy. Take a break and recharge your batteries.

Also, for all of you wondering, YES, I WILL PLATINUM ALL OF THE 1.5+2.5 GAMES EVEN THOUGH I HAE A WII U NOW.

Then it was worth it. Yeah, I know Ven and Aqua are easier than Terra. It just didn't feel like it yesterday. This is actually my 6th time beating Mysterious Figure. I beat him thrice with Aqua (1 x PSP for myself, once for a friend on PSP and once on PS3), twice with Ven (1 x PSP, 1 x PS3) and once with Terra (PS3). I would say this was my worst series of fights against him.

And thanks, I did that and went back to the Mirage Arena after taking the rest of the day off. All that's left is the fight against No Heart, so Armor of Eraqus is already out of the way. Then there's Vanitas Remnant. Not sure how I'm going to beat him (a fair fight or by abusing the Strike Raid glitch). At this point, I just want to get it out of the way, it's not unlikely that I'm going to use the glitch. But we'll see. I intend to get No Heart and Vanitas Remnant out of the way today.

And no worries, I'm sure you'll get the plat someday. Congrats on getting a Wii U.

17 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: .

edit: No Heart is a goner, he had to yield to Ven's Thunder Surges, Curagas and Absolute Zero-shotlocks on first try. This just might be my favorite of the optional bosses.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

edit: No Heart is a goner, he had to yield to Ven's Thunder Surges, Curagas and Absolute Zero-shotlocks on first try. This just might be my favorite of the optional bosses.

Nicely done :yay: . Using light-based shotlocks, like Ragnarok and Photon Charge, do lots of damage against No Heart. I prefer Photon Charge over Ragnarok, because No Heart likes to dash and fly around, so he can easily get out of Ragnarok's reach, whereas Photon Charge will follow him.

20 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Also, for all of you wondering, YES, I WILL PLATINUM ALL OF THE 1.5+2.5 GAMES EVEN THOUGH I HAE A WII U NOW.

We will hold you to it :awesome: .

28 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nicely done :yay: . Using light-based shotlocks, like Ragnarok and Photon Charge, do lots of damage against No Heart. I prefer Photon Charge over Ragnarok, because No Heart likes to dash and fly around, so he can easily get out of Ragnarok's reach, whereas Photon Charge will follow him.

Thanks. Anything that will follow No Heart works well against him. Absolute Zero does the same (unless I messed up the translation from German to English - German player here).

All Unversed Battle Missions are out of the way as well. All that's left is to fight the final Unversed (probably in Deep Space), create all commands and use all Shotlocks for the platinum.