Shaking It Up

MissShake

6 hours ago, donut_plz said:

Great list of Plats and 100% accomplishments. Child of Light was fun but too easy if you ask me.

Have you decided what you will be working on next?

Thank you! I liked aspects of Child of Light, but it was not a fave of mine for sure. I kinda like that it was easy, it was nice to have a short and sweet game before I gear up for some possibly very long timesinks .

I haven't decided on anything in particular, I'm sort of flip flopping. I'm thinking I may have to finish Guilty Gear up sometime this year, and maybe the latest Blazblue as well. I know I want more URs, since I only have one, so I'm considering a few of those to do as well. (I bought Star Ocean 4 recently, and I'm gonna make it my 50th... Prayers for my sanity...)

But as for NEXT? I'm thinking .hack//Last Recode, Berserk, or maybe going back to finish up Valkyria Chronicles :)

3 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

20 in a year is pretty impressive and to have one completed this far into the new year is equally so. Some of them are ones I want to complete in the coming year.

Thanks~ It was only a 100% so I don't know if I find it all that impressive myself lol. Which ones that I have do you have planned for 2018? :)

26 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Thanks~ It was only a 100% so I don't know if I find it all that impressive myself lol. Which ones that I have do you have planned for 2018? :)

Still im working on two easy games and havnt gotten the time yet to finish either one. 

There are like five games or so on my backlog. 

Abzu

Grim Fandango

South park

The Wolf among us

Batman (Working on)

8 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Still im working on two easy games and havnt gotten the time yet to finish either one. 

There are like five games or so on my backlog. 

Abzu

Grim Fandango

South park

The Wolf among us

Batman (Working on)

Those are all pretty easy, I'm sure you can complete each of them without much hassle~ I recommend a guide for Grim Fandango though, there are a LOT of missables in that game D;

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/MWjhiwM.png

:gold: #13: Journey :gold:

https://i.imgur.com/2ooes58.png

February 19th, 2018

I have story to tell, as I wrote in the Love Boat topic:

Last night Toogie offered to help me knock out the Companion trophy, so after quite a few tries it seemed like we finally synced up at the mountain. We traveled through the level, making small talk all the while... But then Toogie mentions that he somehow is at the beginning of the level, while I was at the end, fighting against the wind. We had been talking like we were synced up with each other, but it turns out that we were both with completely different partners. Luckily my partner had the white coat, so they needed the trophy as well, and the moment they showed up I also (very luckily) had the Wonder trophy pop.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Jens said:

It's kind of an old hat to you now, but what did you think of South Park 2 compared to South Park 1? Just noticed that you did both and I'm curious :P Just recently finished the second one as well.

Well I guess it sort of depends on what you like. I think FBW is definitely more fun to play, but SoT is more funny. On the other hand, I have met people who think that FBW is funnier and just generally better. I'm working on getting SoT right now, and I think the missable trophies are really tedious, so as far as trophy lists go FBW is definitely better. But you really can't go wrong with either one :D

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, Jens said:

I actually felt exactly the same :P My problem is that I don't watch newer South Park stuff (because I didn't like any of the episodes after season 9 or so) and FBW feels more like a homage to some newer in-jokes, so that lost me a lot. The older episodes (the rainforest one will always crack me up :D ) are way more timeless and not just nonsense about Tiger Woods or the iPad, which will get outdated pretty quickly; and when that happens it just loses all the fun for me. But gameplaywise it was almost objectively better, even if not by a landslide.

And yeah especially keeping tab on all the missable equipment was annoying. I just don't like playing a game very strictly with a list in mind. But you'll get over it :P 

I just had a flashback to that episode after reading that.

" why don't you take a picture it'll last longer"

Cartman " Ok Click" lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hooray on another platinum! I need to pick up this game. Its pretty much the only Tell Tale game on PS4 I dont have. I heard you can team up with the joker in this one. Did you do it?

On 4/7/2018 at 6:00 PM, ShakeNBake663 said:

:gold: #14: Firewatch :gold:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/8d0ab8/L3fa2bf.png

April 7th, 2018

I don't see why some people didn't like the ending, I think it fit well with the game.

I think everyone wanted to put a face on Delilah. Personally, I like the way it worked out too. Its kind of bittersweet.

Edited by Toogie53

3 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

Hooray on another platinum! I need to pick up this game. Its pretty much the only Tell Tale game on PS4 I dont have. I heard you can team up with the joker in this one. Did you do it?

I think everyone wanted to put a face on Delilah. Personally, I like the way it worked out too. Its kind of bittersweet.

I totally did :D I was so surprised to see how they handled that, it was such a cool twist~ Also his design as a vigilante was really interesting!

Yeah, I like the bittersweet feel to it too. And I think that the mystery being what it was disappointed some people, but I think that overall Firewatch had a pretty solid ending :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends! So I have been noticing that my progress is rather slow, and this is mostly because of the spring semester of college ruining my motivation for gaming, so I'm thinking of doing a little update here once a week (maybe every Sunday?) so that I feel like I'm not completely neglecting a hobby of mine. It's true that I have slowed down significantly cuz of school, and that'll always be priority one, but I do like to know that there's some fun in my life still. (Kill me, college sucks.)

Anyway, let's give this a shot! Sunday update!

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/8c0ed7/L4cbf8c.png

Got the trophies for obliterating 10,000 enemies and for completing the last section of the Golden Age arc. I had been avoiding coming back to this one because well... The Eclipse was right around the corner, and if anyone knows about Berserk then they know that the Eclipse isn't exactly the most fun event in the series. It's also where my real knowledge of Berserk ends since I'm that lame person who only watched the Golden Age movies, so now I'm going into the rest of the story mode completely blind. I like this game like I like junk food: I know it's kinda shit, but I still enjoy it. Maybe someday Berserk will actually get another good licensed game that comes to the west, it honestly deserves it. Also Judeau is bae.

Earned Trophies: 1 Silver, 1 Bronze

Current Percentage: 19%

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/2b7207/Lbae881.png

Got the trophy for clearing Arcade Mode on the hardest difficulty with three rounds on and without continuing. It's kinda funny, I'd attempted this trophy a couple of months back and had even gotten as far as the final fight, but I never did it back then even though I was playing fighting games fairly regularly. Now that I'd taken a break and hadn't even touched a fighting game for a while I end up earning this trophy on my first try. Ain't that ironic. Anyway, this game is incredibly underrated and I'm thinking it may end up as my next fighting game plat. (I'm not doing very well on Blazblue trials.)

Earned Trophies: 1 Gold

Current Percentage: 77%

• Like 1

I almost forgot about giving a weekly update, and I only started it last week. Damn, school really is ruining everything. Anyway, two days late, but here we go:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/3631cd/L479a37.png

I was craving some trophies after doing a lot of work for school, so I just went ahead and did this entire list in one go.I'm honestly surprised at how much I liked Day of the Tentacle, I thought it might not hold up all that well but it really does. Still funny and still charming, so if you catch it on sale (or got it free for PSPlus) then you should give it a shot! :)

Earned Trophies: 1 Gold, 3 Silver, 53 Bronze

Current Percentage: 100% :platinum:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/894b90/L0ce767.png

Got two of the crafting trophies, the one for catching 24 different fish, and the one for shipping 15 of each crop. I am 10 trophies away from getting the plat, buuut I have the mini game trophies left... Which I am about 90% sure is going to kill my chances of ever really getting this plat. But hey. I guess a girl can dream.

Earned Trophies: 1 Silver, 4 Bronze

Current Percentage: 65%

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...