Nintendo Switch thread for Nintendo Switch players

Oobedoob S Benubi

Questions for Switch gamers (2022)  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Nintendo exclusive on switch (2022)?

• Splatoon 2/3
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 1/2/3
    • Mario Odyssey
    • Metroid Dread
    • Fire Emblem 3 Houses
    • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    • Pokemon Legends: Arceus
    • Luigi's Mansion 3
    • Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    • Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
    • Kirby Forgotten Land
    • Other
  2. 2. How many hours do you have in your most played game?

3. 3. What NSO feature would you like to see the most?

• Custom Themes/Wallpapers
    • GB/GBA emulator
    • Game Cube emulator
    • Wii/Wii U emulator
    • Extra eShop discounts
    • Monthly free eShop games
    • More N64/SNES/NES/Genesis games

1 hour ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I don't regret buying a Wii U; I got a lot of use out of it for the relatively short time I played it actively. I did go back and finish Wonderful 101 just recently. I'll keep it around for the forseeable future, and hopefully clear out some games on my backlog on a regular basis. But I also understand why people avoided the system. Anyway, you're right that there were a lot of great games on Wii U that would do well porting to Switch. MK8 is obviously the biggest game to make that transition so far, and it was a big hit. A lot of people are expecting Mario Maker and Smash Bros U to get ported at some point. I don't know if that will happen but there are a lot of other games that could be ported. I think Mario 3D World could make sense at some point, once the Odyssey train slows down.

3D World, Yoshi's Woolly World, the HD Zelda remasters...

If Quiet bothered you, I think Bayonetta will also. She has a backstory and all but she is definitely eye candy. The main selling point of the game is the action gameplay, just like the main selling point of Phantom Pain was the MGS gameplay. Also, you'll be seeing Bayonetta the entire game since she's the player character, so it's even more pronounced.

Quiet bothered me because she was only there to lie on the ground and roll in a puddle, to slowly be showering and do all kinds of objectifying stuff while the camera just lingered. Kojima is a perv.

I just watched a gameplay video of the first fifteen minutes of the first Bayonetta, and it looks cool and weird. That moaning while her clothes changed was unnecessary but on the whole it doesn't seem too wrong - I also unironically enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw, sexualisation seems fine when everything and everyone else is over the top too. I also have a weakness for people who pun and gun, so it seems like I'd be willing to cut Bayonetta some slack.

By action game I meant a game whose defining gameplay element is action. Call it a button-masher if you prefer. Skyrim is primarily a RPG and Shovel Knight is primarily a platformer. As far as I can tell, to date the Switch doesn't have a straight button mashing action game like Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, or other similar games. Soon that genre will be covered.

If you want a button masher then there's Street Fighter :) and loads of arcade archive fighting games. Also soon, Punch Out. Bayonetta may be the first hack and slash, though.

Almost ready to give up on the PS4 version of Yooka-Laylee and wait on the Switch version. Let's play a bit more tomorrow and see where I stand.

2 hours ago, Shiny Suicune said:

Well will Dynasty Warriors count?

Cause a similar game called Nights of Azure is like them.

Also Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Spirit of Sanada and Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is on Switch but only in Japan.

English rel5wase would only be Nights of Azure 2

I feel like those are different enough to be their own genre. Cubone probably had a better term, hack&slash. I think Musou games stand kind of apart from others. Also, you forgot Fire Emblem Warriors in your list. For some reason I've never been able to get into Musou games, but I dig Musou-lite games like Hyperdimension U. I think it's the long levels with giant maps, that make me get bored. The 5-10 minute levels in the lite games are more my speed. 

1 hour ago, Cubone said:

Quiet bothered me because she was only there to lie on the ground and roll in a puddle, to slowly be showering and do all kinds of objectifying stuff while the camera just lingered. Kojima is a perv.

I just watched a gameplay video of the first fifteen minutes of the first Bayonetta, and it looks cool and weird. That moaning while her clothes changed was unnecessary but on the whole it doesn't seem too wrong - I also unironically enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw, sexualisation seems fine when everything and everyone else is over the top too. I also have a weakness for people who pun and gun, so it seems like I'd be willing to cut Bayonetta some slack.

Okay, point taken. Bayonetta isn't quite up there with Senran Kagura games. It's a lot closer to Lollipop in terms of sexualization. Side note, I loved that game, it's easily my favorite Suda51 game. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Being a Platinum game, they will prioritize framerate before graphics, but the Switch should be able to do at least a little better graphics-wise than the Wii U versions. I haven't played the second one at all, but I think it looks a little better due to being designed for the Wii U natively. 

Edited by MosesRockefeller

WHAT. THE SHIT.

Decided to pick up the Switch to check out the new releases (been playing Assassin's Creed last week so I only played on the Switch while I was away and did not have an internet connection).

Without anyone telling me, there's been a new release... PHANTOM BREAKER - BATTLE GROUNDS!

I'm usually not into J-games but this one is the only sidescrolling beat 'em up I ever finished. Enjoyed it on the X360 and waited for two and a half years now for the PS4 version to hit the EU store, but it's still not there. I did so want to buy it again... Your loss PS4, becauae not only is it on the Switch now, I'll enjoy those graphics more in handheld mode and it's only €8 on the Switch while the PS4 version would have cost me €15.

I don't know if this version has online co-op but if there's others willing to join, I wouldn't mind a co-op run soon.

Also, apparently, Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood will release this month. It first released only on X1, then on X360 when I barely used the thing any more, and now on Switch and PS4 (though no PS4 release date is given yet). Seems like a fun game, though with this game I may find it easy to wait on a sale.

32 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I feel like those are different enough to be their own genre. Cubone probably had a better term, hack&slash. I think Musou games stand kind of apart from others. Also, you forgot Fire Emblem Warriors in your list. For some reason I've never been able to get into Musou games, but I dig Musou-lite games like Hyperdimension U. I think it's the long levels with giant maps, that make me get bored. The 5-10 minute levels in the lite games are more my speed. 

Phantom Breaker is a 2D beat 'em up (the precursor genre to the 3D hack and slash genre) and it's not that big, a first playthrough will take you three hours I think, maybe less.

Okay, point taken. Bayonetta isn't quite up there with Senran Kagura games. It's a lot closer to Lollipop in terms of sexualization. Side note, I loved that game, it's easily my favorite Suda51 game. 

I didn't love Lollipop Chainsaw but I sure liked it, also hack and slash now that I think about it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Being a Platinum game, they will prioritize framerate before graphics, but the Switch should be able to do at least a little better graphics-wise than the Wii U versions. I haven't played the second one at all, but I think it looks a little better due to being designed for the Wii U natively. 

If I wanted graphics I'd have stayed with my PS4 and I wouldn't have bought stuff like Shovel Knight Snipperclips. Gameplay over graphics, give me a steady framerate and ideally a minimum of 16-bit graphics and I'm fine.

I'll get the duology right away if the price is right and if I can do a bit about my backlog before then.

12 hours ago, Cubone said:

If I wanted graphics I'd have stayed with my PS4 and I wouldn't have bought stuff like Shovel Knight Snipperclips. Gameplay over graphics, give me a steady framerate and ideally a minimum of 16-bit graphics and I'm fine.

Yeah, I agree about graphics. I was mentioning Platinum's track record of prioritizing framerate, which I view as a good thing. The combat in Bayonetta is so satisfying in large part because of the high framerate. 

On 30/11/2017 at 3:17 PM, Cubone said:

I want to eventually play the game, surely. And I will definitely get it on the Switch in the end, digitally. Though I do not want to pay €40 now, which I definitely would have done if the game had been released in June or somewhere back then. I mean, it's literally on sale on PS4 in a store near me for €15 new, €13 used. For that money I can play it on PS4, sell it for about the same price (it seems to go for €15-€20 used), and buy it on the Switch for keeps a year or two to three from now if it's on a digital sale for €10.

I mean, come on, I'm willing to sponsor devs for a bit but €40 digital on Switch versus €15 new retail on PS4 is not a real choice. That's a playthrough on PS4 now, and a second playthrough and multiplayer on Switch a year or two later.

Just to be clear, there were some issues with the game when it was released but most of the negative views on the game came from people being dumb. The devs stated they wanted to go back to Banjo-Kazooie and make a third game like that and people did not take it at face value. People expected an updated upgrade like Super Mario Odyssey to Super Mario 64 or LoZ: BotW to LoZ: OoT, but all the Yooka-Laylee devs ever said was they wanted to make a retro collect-a-thon game like they used to do. That's what they delivered, warts and all. I can respect that, and it's why I'll still buy the game on the Switch digitally at some point. I just feel that the difference is too big in this example.

... I don't know, I'm conflicted. I mean, I also bought Skyrim for €60 on the Switch and it's €30 new, €20 used on PS4. That's a €40 difference right there.

On 30/11/2017 at 3:53 PM, MosesRockefeller said:

That makes sense. Gamers, especially nostalgic gamers, often have unrealistic expectations. My problem with this game is that I'm not the target audience. I never played BK back in the day, since I didn't have a N64 - I do have the game in Rare Reply on X1 but those N64 games are kind of hard to jump into for the first time in 2017. Honestly, I'd probably do better with an evolutionary game like SMO from your example. So I'm still leaning towards skipping the game. It sounds like something you would enjoy though.

And you raise a good point about how we as gamers often draw the price line inconsistently. I've bought re-releases at full price on occasion, but other times I wait for a sale. But it never makes real sense. I think I played GTA5 on PS4 for 3 or 4 missions, and never touched it again, and I'm pretty sure I bought it at close to full price. But if it came to Switch, I'd probably buy it again at full price, to have it portable... and I'd probably still only play a few missions. Hopefully you're not as foolish as me, but sometimes my dumb purchasing decisions really make me question myself. At least I haven't regretted any of my Switch purchases yet. Zelda, Mario, Mario+Rabbids, and MK8D were totally worth buying at full price.

Well, I played the game for about an hour and a half on PS4 now.

I'm going to get a refund, and I'll buy it full price on the Switch. This is a fun game and I do want the money I pay for the game to end up with them, and I think the game belongs on a Nintendo console. Looking at other games I buy full priced at €60-€65, for €40 Yooka-Laylee is deserving of my money and attention.

6 hours ago, Cubone said:

Well, I played the game for about an hour and a half on PS4 now.

I'm going to get a refund, and I'll buy it full price on the Switch. This is a fun game and I do want the money I pay for the game to end up with them, and I think the game belongs on a Nintendo console. Looking at other games I buy full priced at €60-€65, for €40 Yooka-Laylee is deserving of my money and attention.

I would pay that much if it was physical T.T

Sometimes I can't go over a certain amount with digital :(

I had to for Dynasty Warriors Godseekers and Samurai Warrior Chronicles 3 and it hurt :'(

5 minutes ago, Shiny Suicune said:

I would pay that much if it was physical T.T

Sometimes I can't go over a certain amount with digital :(

I had to for Dynasty Warriors Godseekers and Samurai Warrior Chronicles 3 and it hurt :'(

A year or two again, I would have been hesitant as well.

I bought Mario Kart 8 digitally because I figured I'd never sell it anyway thanks to the couch multiplayer and because I could not easily get to the physical story the day of release (or the two days afterwards). It's been a slippery slope since then - Super Mario Odyssey, almost L.A. Noire, Skyrim, and now Yooka-Laylee. There will come a point that I'll buy every game on Switch digitally, maybe I've already crossed that line.

24 minutes ago, Cubone said:

A year or two again, I would have been hesitant as well.

I bought Mario Kart 8 digitally because I figured I'd never sell it anyway thanks to the couch multiplayer and because I could not easily get to the physical story the day of release (or the two days afterwards). It's been a slippery slope since then - Super Mario Odyssey, almost L.A. Noire, Skyrim, and now Yooka-Laylee. There will come a point that I'll buy every game on Switch digitally, maybe I've already crossed that line.

I never sell my games but it's just why should I get a digital game if the physical price I can manipulate in getting a very cheap price? I know how to get it about $20 dollars cheaper then full price. On top of that I can make it cheaper then that. That's why :'( 

23 minutes ago, Shiny Suicune said:

I never sell my games but it's just why should I get a digital game if the physical price I can manipulate in getting a very cheap price? I know how to get it about $20 dollars cheaper then full price. On top of that I can make it cheaper then that. That's why :'( 

I buy physical at full price for the collector's editions. Don't think there's many physical games I bought at full price instead of waiting on a sale or a used version.

I've come to a point where I don't care that much. It's easy getting games online, and it's better for the environment. When I go on a holiday, I have my entire library on the Switch and I don't need to keep track of all those cartridges.

Just now, Cubone said:

I buy physical at full price for the collector's editions. Don't think there's many physical games I bought at full price instead of waiting on a sale or a used version.

I've come to a point where I don't care that much. It's easy getting games online, and it's better for the environment. When I go on a holiday, I have my entire library on the Switch and I don't need to keep track of all those cartridges.

Even collector's edition I can bring the price down lol.

Just recently I pre-ordered Dynasty Warriors 9 for less that $40. I mean the game will go for $65 right? That's how I do it. :) Plus I just like seeing my collection cause it's literally the main thing I like :). Do not get me wrong. I have plenty of digital games trust me ;)

Just now, Shiny Suicune said:

Even collector's edition I can bring the price down lol.

Just recently I pre-ordered Dynasty Warriors 9 for less that $40. I mean the game will go for $65 right? That's how I do it. :) Plus I just like seeing my collection cause it's literally the main thing I like :). Do not get me wrong. I have plenty of digital games trust me ;)

I hate to have all those games lying around when I'm not using them, it seemed like a waste.

You may have plenty of digital games... But do you have plenty of digital games which you could have gotten physically for the same price?

21 minutes ago, Cubone said:

I hate to have all those games lying around when I'm not using them, it seemed like a waste.

You may have plenty of digital games... But do you have plenty of digital games which you could have gotten physically for the same price?

Some of them where through PS+ 

Just Cause 3, MGS5, Darksiders 2(I never played any of them so this is a test run)

Only one game I can think of I won't get for the price physically is MegaDimension Neptunia Vii(Bought is $5 but retail is still over $30 i think?)

The rest are PS One games I never played before or just to play them again. That's where most of my digital library is at, PSone games for the Vita :)

30 minutes ago, Shiny Suicune said:

Some of them where through PS+ 

Just Cause 3, MGS5, Darksiders 2(I never played any of them so this is a test run)

Only one game I can think of I won't get for the price physically is MegaDimension Neptunia Vii(Bought is $5 but retail is still over $30 i think?)

The rest are PS One games I never played before or just to play them again. That's where most of my digital library is at, PSone games for the Vita :)

Naturally, I meant bought games, and physically available on the same platform, not an older one :)

3 hours ago, Cubone said:

Naturally, I meant bought games, and physically available on the same platform, not an older one :)

Then the answer is no. Only one game and that's Megadimension Neptunia Vii.

Only expections are obviously PS+ titles.

Also I personally don't like digital much.... Much convenient but I rather plop a disk or a cartridge :)

I mean perfect example. I got COD WW2 for $26 while it literally came out last month just a few days ago. Digitally it's like full price still. Does that count?

Edited by Shiny Suicune

So yesterday, I finally continued on Golf Story. Got distracted somewhere around Odyssey.

Left the game at the mystery party, am now at the match play on Blue Moon Dunes.

The game still makes me laugh, like with the

Spoiler

rap battle between a youngster and a grandpa

or when the game suddenly turned into

Spoiler

Pacman

What line won't they cross?

Hi, I'm Dylan

>Goes to EB to preorder and price match Sonic for 50 at another store.

>>Goes in later to pick it up, guy makes me dig up proof of price.

>>>Turns out it's 49, I make damn well sure to get my $1 back after that.

Hi, I'm also Dylan

>Set an alarm for 4:30am

>>Waited for Retro City Rampage to come up for sale

>>>Slammed down just over 60 for a physical copy of the game, was $15 odd on sale a week ago digitally

I gotta figure out my priorities. 

Amazon is taking preorders for Bayonetta 1+2 physical, for $60. I saw somewhere that the eShop would have them available separately, with a discount on one if you buy the other. So unless the game will be cheaper digitally, I wonder how the split in price will work. Maybe $50 for Bayonetta 2 (which I think I saw somewhere else) and $20 for Bayonetta 1, with the other game dropping by $10 if you buy the other first? That would make it $60 total. Anyway, I will probably buy B2 by itself unless there is a discount for getting them together. Or heck if it's only $10 more to get both, I'll just do that.

@Cubone, didn't I see you post that you got the Phantom Breaker game? If so, how are you enjoying it?

23 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Amazon is taking preorders for Bayonetta 1+2 physical, for $60. I saw somewhere that the eShop would have them available separately, with a discount on one if you buy the other. So unless the game will be cheaper digitally, I wonder how the split in price will work. Maybe $50 for Bayonetta 2 (which I think I saw somewhere else) and $20 for Bayonetta 1, with the other game dropping by $10 if you buy the other first? That would make it $60 total. Anyway, I will probably buy B2 by itself unless there is a discount for getting them together. Or heck if it's only $10 more to get both, I'll just do that.

Depending on how it all works, I'll buy B1 then and after that I'll see if I want B2.

Would be cool if it would be cheaper digitally but I'm not holding my breath.

23 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

@Cubone, didn't I see you post that you got the Phantom Breaker game? If so, how are you enjoying it?

Don't know if you saw me post it but yeah, I did post that.

Haven't played it much yet - I've played Yooka-Laylee on PS4 to see if I wanted it on the Switch, and I think that's all the gaming I've done in the past few days. Been doing some other stuff that keeps me from gaming.

I already played Phantom Breaker on the X360 though, and I've been wanting to buy it again ever since. It arrived on PS4 over two and a half years ago and I wanted to buy it right away but it never got on the EU market... So fuck Sony, I'm buying it on the Switch now. It's much cheaper on the Switch as well, €8 instead of $15 (usually prices go 1=1).

I enjoyed the game the first time around. It's nothing groundbreaking but it's a fun little sidescrolling beat 'em up.

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already played Phantom Breaker on the X360 though, and I've been wanting to buy it again ever since. It arrived on PS4 over two and a half years ago and I wanted to buy it right away but it never got on the EU market... So fuck Sony, I'm buying it on the Switch now. It's much cheaper on the Switch as well, €8 instead of $15 (usually prices go 1=1).

I enjoyed the game the first time around. It's nothing groundbreaking but it's a fun little sidescrolling beat 'em up.

Thanks for the info. For $10 it might be worth checking out. The review sounded pretty positive.

Also, I see you are now rocking a new name and a new phallic avatar. Interesting!

Thanks for the info. For $10 it might be worth checking out. The review sounded pretty positive.

Weren't you the one.who admitted to being a bit pervy, and didn't you like J-games?

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, I see you are now rocking a new name and a new phallic avatar. Interesting!

Hey Moses. I'm a pickle.

Bayonetta 3 has sold this console to me. I was going to get it eventually because of the new Zelda and Mario games but now that Bayonetta will continue to be exclusive, I must keep going and get myself a Switch before it drops. First two games were gorgeous on my Wii U, must get around to my PS3 copy of the first one for some trophies!

30 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

Bayonetta 3 has sold this console to me. I was going to get it eventually because of the new Zelda and Mario games but now that Bayonetta will continue to be exclusive, I must keep going and get myself a Switch before it drops. First two games were gorgeous on my Wii U, must get around to my PS3 copy of the first one for some trophies!

Welcome to the club!

I guess Nintendo really was on to something with their schedule thing. Seems like every other month, we get a couple of people here saying "Okay, NOW I am going to need a Switch". Be it Bayonetta, Xenoblade, Odyssey...

... This also ensures that nobody skips on a high profile game just because it releases together with another high profile game. Breath Of The Wild was a great game but it wouldn't have sold as much if Odyssey had released day one as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Weren't you the one.who admitted to being a bit pervy, and didn't you like J-games?

You take that back! I'm not a "bit" pervy, I'm extremely pervy!

Anyway, yes, it seems like a good fit for me. I also like that there is a leveling system to keep me motivated to keep punching and kicking enemies. I'll go ahead and pick it up.

15 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hey Moses. I'm a pickle.

I watched the video, but I'll be honest. I have never watched an Adult Swim show that I liked. The closest was Robot Chicken but that was very hit and miss. I basically gave up trying to like their shows. People always try to convince me to try out Rick and Morty and other shows, but with as many shows as there are out there, I'm fine with saying "this isn't for me". I know this was just a clip, but it matches my experience with the network. You don't need to explain why the show is great; I understand that some shows hit all the right notes for other people. As I get older I realize that comedy is really subjective. No wonder comedy movies review so strangely.

Anyway, now that I'm done being Debbie Downer... a pickle is totally phallic.

14 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I guess Nintendo really was on to something with their schedule thing. Seems like every other month, we get a couple of people here saying "Okay, NOW I am going to need a Switch". Be it Bayonetta, Xenoblade, Odyssey...

... This also ensures that nobody skips on a high profile game just because it releases together with another high profile game. Breath Of The Wild was a great game but it wouldn't have sold as much if Odyssey had released day one as well.

You probably remember that I was questioning Nintendo's plan to stagger their big releases, but I now see that they knew what they were doing all along. Every month or two I see a port or new game get announced that genuinely makes me excited. That's a nice change from the Wii U days. By the time I got a 3DS and a Wii U, they already had pretty big libraries (especially the Wii U, which I got fairly late in its lifecylce), but it's nice to see the Switch pull off a much better schedule of big games.

I suspect that their Virtual Console (which might be very different from Wii/WiiU/3DS and may be tied into their upcoming Online service) will be released strategically in place of a big game for one of their "major release" windows that come every other month or so.

Also, I see that Steamworld Heist is coming to Switch this month. It's a cool game that I bought on PS4/Vita (crossbuy) when it first came out, but I never finished the game. For the uninformed, it's by the same development team as Steamworld Dig 1 and 2, and it takes place in the same fictional universe, but it's a different genre. It's basically a strategy game instead of a Metroidvania. Anyway, I'm considering buying it again on Switch... but I should probably wait for a sale.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

Well, over ten million units of the Switch have been sold by now, making the Switch sell about as fast as the PS4. Congratulations, Nintendo.

I think this might become the most sold "home" console ever once the handheld franchises like Pokémon and Ace Attorney arrive on the Switch to make it more appealing to the handheld crowd.

18 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I watched the video, but I'll be honest. I have never watched an Adult Swim show that I liked. The closest was Robot Chicken but that was very hit and miss. I basically gave up trying to like their shows. People always try to convince me to try out Rick and Morty and other shows, but with as many shows as there are out there, I'm fine with saying "this isn't for me". I know this was just a clip, but it matches my experience with the network. You don't need to explain why the show is great; I understand that some shows hit all the right notes for other people. As I get older I realize that comedy is really subjective. No wonder comedy movies review so strangely.

Anyway, now that I'm done being Debbie Downer... a pickle is totally phallic.

I don't know what shows are "Adult Swim", I watch Rick And Morty on Netflix. I think Family Guy is on Adult Swim but I don't really like that show any more.

You probably remember that I was questioning Nintendo's plan to stagger their big releases, but I now see that they knew what they were doing all along. Every month or two I see a port or new game get announced that genuinely makes me excited. That's a nice change from the Wii U days. By the time I got a 3DS and a Wii U, they already had pretty big libraries (especially the Wii U, which I got fairly late in its lifecylce), but it's nice to see the Switch pull off a much better schedule of big games.

I suspect that their Virtual Console (which might be very different from Wii/WiiU/3DS and may be tied into their upcoming Online service) will be released strategically in place of a big game for one of their "major release" windows that come every other month or so.

Would be cool to see the Virtual Console eventually do one major game every month together with a few minor games.

Also, I see that Steamworld Heist is coming to Switch this month. It's a cool game that I bought on PS4/Vita (crossbuy) when it first came out, but I never finished the game. For the uninformed, it's by the same development team as Steamworld Dig 1 and 2, and it takes place in the same fictional universe, but it's a different genre. It's basically a strategy game instead of a Metroidvania. Anyway, I'm considering buying it again on Switch... but I should probably wait for a sale.

Still haven't played this or Dig2, think I'd try Dig2 before trying Heist. None are high on my list though.

Will probably buy Yooka-Laylee today even though I can't really play it until the weekend. I'm waiting on Runner3 and Shakedown Hawaii but other than that I'd rather focus on the games I already have.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that platinum points earned are already expirng, so check mynintendo.com regularly.

I got another set of platinum points expiring this month, 650 this time around (almost half my total points).

Let's hope that come March, when gold points for day one Switch buyers start to expire, some Switch deals have arrived. I'm getting tired of downloading mobile background pictures I'm never using.