PS+ February

Valyrious

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay.

It would be a PS4 game, where's the problem? :awesome:

So... don't you see the problem? Suppose the cross-buys would be as a part of PS4 lineup. Would you be happy?

It's the same for us who want Vita titles.

But But Vita is Dead, this next month we'll have to buy there Utawarerumono, Tokyo Xanadu or Maybe even 5 whole games with 3 being VN (Well 3 VN techinically for sure anyway but stil Otomoes...) As you see Satoshi is completly DEAD and we can't have something to play there, don't argue with that, we don't see any CoD or Fifa or AC or Battlefield coming there so IT MUST BE DEAD ;)

2 hours ago, Neputyunu said:

Yeah, no wonder everyone thinks Vita is dead. It has ~1400 games and Sony only gives us crossbuy indies... And the "very Japanese" games they are giving us are Otome. They even give out PSP titles before even considering proper Vita titles.

Why would anyone buy a Vita for Indies? But wait, there are for sure people out there who are excited for Minecraft on Switch... I would buy a Switch for Nintendo games, but yeah... I know, I'm weird, lel. *shrugs*

Personally, I bought the Vita to use when I want to play on PS4 but don't have a TV (guess that functionality won't be used by me any more when the Switch is released), and for the few Vita games I get through PS+. I have no idea what games Sony could put on PS+, the big games like Uncharted and Tearaway and Gravity Rush all seem to have been put on the service already.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It would be a PS4 game, where's the problem? :awesome:

So... don't you see the problem? Suppose the cross-buys would be as a part of PS4 lineup. Would you be happy?

It's the same for us who want Vita titles.

One of the points I was making though, was that there are much more PS4 owners than there are Vita owners. Increasing the number of PS4 games on PS+ is increased value for more people than doing the same for the Vita. The point is that cross-buy increases titles per system. Many Vita games could be played on the PS4 though and the same can't be said the other way around.

That being said, as long as there are at least four PS4 titles each month, I don't mind if a few of the PS4 titles are cross-buy as well, like last month's Day Of The Tentacle - which I already owned but like to see others give a try. Same goes for Octodad, more people should try it and it's cross-buy with Vita.

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

But But Vita is Dead, this next month we'll have to buy there Utawarerumono, Tokyo Xanadu or Maybe even 5 whole games with 3 being VN (Well 3 VN techinically for sure anyway but stil Otomoes...) As you see Satoshi is completly DEAD and we can't have something to play there, don't argue with that, we don't see any CoD or Fifa or AC or Battlefield coming there so IT MUST BE DEAD ;)

I know it's dead. I pray to god Vita stays dead forever because if it was alive, it would really die xD

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

One of the points I was making though, was that there are much more PS4 owners than there are Vita owners. Increasing the number of PS4 games on PS+ is increased value for more people than doing the same for the Vita. The point is that cross-buy increases titles per system. Many Vita games could be played on the PS4 though and the same can't be said the other way around.

I don't care about PS4 owners, I care about myself :awesome::awesome::awesome:

However, the majority of those owners are, as already been mentioned, using Plus for multiplayer without actually caring about lineup.

I don't expect Sony to start giving 2 Vita games, that would be more than they could do, but one Vita game per month wouldn't hurt them.

You know, I subscribed to PS+, not PS4+.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I know it's dead. I pray to god Vita stays dead forever because if it was alive, it would really die xD

However, the majority of those owners are, as already been mentioned, using Plus for multiplayer without actually caring about lineup.

I don't expect Sony to start giving 2 Vita games, that would be more than they could do, but one Vita game per month wouldn't hurt them.

Oh i don't think we'll EVER see some Big western companies going to pubblish on vita and Making it "Alive" again so i won't worry :awesome:

i don't expect that anymore at this point, back in 2015 we got only Freedom wars as good PsVita Game, Last year What? Code Realize as best and second Amnesia: Memories? So just expect 1-2 good games the entire year that are exclusively Vita because They can't Give i don't know, YS or  not even Vita Exclusive i don't care i want just a Good game even old like Project Diva F...

Seriously getting constantly 2 Indies on vita it's so stupid, 1 is fine but give me another Great game maybe still indie but good not like VVVVVV, i just ask for 12 whole year not much -_-

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Okay.

Those games released in 2016 or 2017?

Okay. Guess you need to look up the English translation for CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT.

It really is comical the levels Vita fanboys go to defend their precious. It's like a soccer mom vehemently insisting to anybody foolish enough to listen that their kid doesn't suck.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 7:39 AM, BillyHorrible said:

Are you all saying that you only want Vita exclusives though?

I just don't get what the problem is with having a bunch of Vita games be cross-buy with PS4. The PS4 has sold much more units than the Vita so more people get to play the games.

In 2016, PS+ had 11 Vita exclusives out of the 24 Vita titles, that's not counting the PSP games. That's almost half, including some VERY niche Japanese games. Isn't that more than enough exclusives? My own opinion is that we should get some more PS4 games...

P.S. @Neputyunu not everybody gets a Vita for its game library, there are those who mainly use it as a mobile screen for the PS4.

Theoretically? No. But practically? Absolutely. The fact is, the cross-buy games just aren't up to snuff. I have gotten far more enjoyment out of the otome VNs given out (not exactly my raison d'etre for the Vita, either) than I have out of the vast, VAST majority of cross-buy games.

I get that PS4 people want more games. As a Vita/PS4/PS3 owner owner, I just want more good games, period, and giving Vita owners dogshit simply so PS4 owners can get more dogshit just doesn't cut it.

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Let us uncross that statement. :lol: I swear, I get so sick of the idea that individual purchasers should be working toward some "common good".

Satoshi hits the nail on the head. And again, it's not like I don't have a PS4. I do. I love it. But I also have a Vita, which I like a lot, and while I accept that Sony isn't supporting it with mainstream games anymore, that doesn't mean that PS+ can't be better for the (few, granted, but still devoted) millions of Vita owners.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

i don't expect that anymore at this point, back in 2015 we got only Freedom wars as good PsVita Game, Last year What? Code Realize as best and second Amnesia: Memories? So just expect 1-2 good games the entire year that are exclusively Vita because They can't Give i don't know, YS or  not even Vita Exclusive i don't care i want just a Good game even old like Project Diva F...

Maybe we will get 3 =D You know, 1, 2, 3, raising the amount :awesome:

10 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Those games released in 2016 or 2017?

Okay. Guess you need to look up the English translation for CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT.

I shall. After you look up the translation for first party game.

Aaaand. It's called football :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Been wanting to play LBP3 for quite a while, so was really excited when it was offered up for February.  After playing for a while, it reminded me of Puppeteer so much for the PS3 I think I'm going to go back and play that game this week.  

This is a good reason to keep your PS3 even if you get a PS4 :D