fucking online

Suzuha__Amane_

Yeah, it was a pretty poorly implemented ranking system. I've all but given up trying to do it the legit way, and am now just waiting for the inevitable glitched Murphy challenge so I can get it that way.

At least, I THINK its inevitable. I mean, if you check the forums for this game on here, you can see we all thought we would be able to take advantage of it, but the servers went down and our chances were screwed. So I dunno, maybe the trophy is bonafide impossible now. :(

Yeah I've given up trying to do it legit. I had one of those 'Get as far as you can' challenges on extreme and made it to the top 12 with 1800km but it's usually the same virgins in the top 10 who have done nothing but play the game since the day it come out. Like Red Rodriguez, I'm waiting until a glitched challenge appears so I can snag the diamond cup that way... still need to reach the final level of awesomeness so I'm in no rush ;)

It's possible, don't give up, it's not so hard, I recommend not spare many hours on one challenge, play and enjoy and during these months of playing you'll advance enough to get it.

I remember I played RL many years ago and for me it was so annoying to play even for gold cups, I even bought CHINESE version of Rayman to get platinum without challenges, but after some time they added that as patch (I was screwed) so I started playing it and I got enough skill.

I decided to start vita version, I played it before on other account and it wasn't so enjoyable because even getting gold sometimes requires more than passive playing like I do on PS4. But now it's going good and I will get some diamonds on the way to platinum. I could easily get it cause I mastered Dungeon run survival challenge but it was replaced with touchscreen edition (unfortunately) so I moved to usual survival challenge without murfy or Dojo survival.

Actually, Rayman Legends is one of the best platformers ever created. I can't play Origins, it's just too boring after Legends.

And I like Rayman Legends on Vita cause it plays perfectly, one of the best vita games.

I actually got 3 diamond cups legit and 2 from glitched challenges, I found the murphy's challenge the easiest to do. I was horrible in time challenges and getting as many looms as possible but when I put in 2 hours into the murphy challenges I would get between 2000-5000m.

Obviously you should try what you're most comfortable with but if you really can't because the same people keep getting all the diamond cups just wait for a glitched challenge, I saw 2 in 3 months, just check the challenges every day and be patient

Thats a bummer man. I remember seeing you pretty high up on the leaderboards a few times. I was also close a couple of times, never this close though. I´ve given up at this point, this trophy is bullshit. The only idea that I have is a thing another user here did a few weeks back, which is trying to organise a session with as many people as possible so at least there are more spots for diamond cups, to prevent these types of situations

If you were to ever get this close again, create a few throwaway accounts and play xx times until you get the numbers needed to get the diamond trophy. That's what I did for the "Beat your friends' scores in the Challenges 30 times" trophy on PS4. But it should work on Vita too, yes?

Edited by Kevo_Malonis

2 hours ago, Kevo_Malonis said:

But it should work on Vita too, yes?

Nope, unless you own the physical copy of the game (or buy digital on 30 different accounts) and are then prepared to reset Vita 30 times on top. Vita doesn't support multiple accounts.

13 hours ago, dino_22479 said:

Thats a bummer man. I remember seeing you pretty high up on the leaderboards a few times. I was also close a couple of times, never this close though. I´ve given up at this point, this trophy is bullshit. The only idea that I have is a thing another user here did a few weeks back, which is trying to organise a session with as many people as possible so at least there are more spots for diamond cups, to prevent these types of situations

I was the user that tried creating the session but found out that diamond cups are awarded to the top 1% and if 400+ people are playing it currently, you'd need 600 people boosting so 10 people can get a diamond cup.

I've been playing the challenges everyday and still intend too as I want the platinum... it's pretty easy to get gold now in most of the challenges but some are harder than others. I may be able to get a diamond cup legit but who knows, for now though I'm going to keep trying until a glitched one pops up :)

13 hours ago, Kevo_Malonis said:

If you were to ever get this close again, create a few throwaway accounts and play xx times until you get the numbers needed to get the diamond trophy. That's what I did for the "Beat your friends' scores in the Challenges 30 times" trophy on PS4. But it should work on Vita too, yes?

What CIllusion^ says.  30 people will at best(!!!) add 1 more winner.  You still have to do pretty freaken well to get close enough for that to matter.

I only got this one after months of trying.  I had it one time, only to wake up the next day and miss it by a last minute snipe! Eventually, I gave up except for challenges that I knew I could do well.  For me, that was the never ending pit and the sidescrolling version.  Still, it took ages to get.  I ended up a pretty good score on the pit when I finally got a cup.  What a pain!!!

• 4 weeks later...