Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

32 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Just asked my friends lol. And yhea they all 3 accepted.

I don't fully believe you, but I updated your team anyway.

20 rejections, 3 open spots left, and 2 people on the bench. I have no choice! I'm using my trump card!

Spoiler

My final pick is TigressLion. Please try not to complain about it.

@GarciaFever and @Saionji your remaining picks must come from the bench.

Edited by jem12345

5 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Eh. i can show proof if you want to lol, which will be hard since one of them with frederic was completely in dutch and terror was over skype call. I was also planning to ask barriebar but seems he was going to be busy in may and even another elite asked him lol. wonder who that would have been, but im guessing it was unknown :P

Edited by HcG Clawz

21 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

20 rejections, 3 open spots left, and 2 people on the bench. I have no choice! I'm using my trump card!

Hide contents

Not everyone has as hard of a time finding teammates as you do Jem :P. It's nice to see that you finally found your last team member though :D.

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

Hide contents

How many picks do I have? I dont want to complain but there are only 2 people on the bench. If I have only one pick then I chose @Enma8910.

As far as I know @TigressLion was banned btw

Edited by Saionji

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Damn I shouldn't have waited until the last minute to find someone else lol. I will pick @Pixel-CAT-

54 minutes ago, Saionji said:

How many picks do I have? I dont want to complain but there are only 2 people on the bench. If I have only one pick then I chose @Enma8910.

As far as I know @TigressLion was banned btw

Tigress was banned, but that doesn't make him ineligible to compete. As long as you're breathing and have a clean PSN account, you're in.

41 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

So...

Claws has taken on a trophy slot machine and jem has officially become desperate enough to bring in someone who quite likely has no means of refusal that we can verify due to being banned from the forums...

Shit's about to get interesting. :awesome:

I assure you, @TigressLion accepted on his own terms.

With all of the teams filled out, there will be an omega update either tomorrow or Wednesday. Start getting hyped!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

So i was looking and I haven't received an invite nor been placed on that bench... ?

I actually did add you when I said I did (see here for proof and note the last edit day of 6 April.) We had a bit of an awkward situation for awhile where Jem was away from PSNP and I was running the draft via that spreadsheet, I can only assume that there was an error copying the names over when he got back.

23 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

So i was looking and I haven't received an invite nor been placed on that bench... 1f636.png

Yeah, you posted during my hiatus, so I missed your post. Sorry about that.

According to the rules, you have the right to replace TigressLion on my team and serve under the First Elite (lucky you). I can't stop you, but that's pretty much your only way of joining at this point.

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

@jem12345 actually, has the teams already been decided by everyone?

As of now, yes. I was waiting to see if @TigressLion had a problem with me kicking him off the team the same day I invited him (which most people would probably be pretty upset about). I don't think he's happy about it, but he's willing to give his spot to @TristanBrown17.

18 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

@Andrea That kind of stuff happens. i was waiting for that notification that someone mentioned me or a direct message, but it never happened.

@jem12345 Sure, i'd go ahead and join your team. I'm doing this for fun anyway! xD

Congratulations! You're officially the Dark Horse of the First Elite. As an apology for not seeing your post, I will mold you into an A-Rank trophy hunter! It's going to be fun!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

As of now, yes. I was waiting to see if @TigressLion had a problem with me kicking him off the team the same day I invited him (which most people would probably be pretty upset about). I don't think he's happy about it, but he's willing to give his spot to @TristanBrown17.

Congratulations! You're officially the Dark Horse of the First Elite. As an apology for not seeing your post, I will mold you into an A-Rank trophy hunter! It's going to be fun!

Lol. Thanks! I'll do my best with classes and the new jobs and all that stuff! It'll be fun! :D

2 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Damn, because I was going to say that @TristanBrown17 can join my team if it was possible lol. I didn't see that there was more than 2 people leftover on the bench.

I appreciate the enthusiasm. Who knows, maybe I'll be the MVP of the event... :ninja: if only...

• Like 2

With less than ten days until the event, I thought it was about time I made the Statistics Page. It's now at the bottom of the opening post. Right now, there are only tabs for overall scores and scores for the first event, but more tabs will be added as the event progresses.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this event. Things looked a little shaky at first, and I made more enemies than I would've liked making this thread, but I don't regret it. Many people were hesitant to join the Olympics because it seemed to be signaling out a few people on the forums as better as everyone else. In reality, the purpose of this event was to congratulate active trophy hunters for their outstanding achievements over the years in the format of a fierce (but friendly) competition. That being said, I know I've been abusing my title as the First Elite lately, and while I thought most people understood I was just joking around, I recently realized that some people actually take me seriously and are a bit offended at the moment. I deeply apologize to those people.

Anyway, now that all of our teams are assembled, start thinking about who will participate in each event. Remember that each participant must participate in at least three events. If a team doesn't say who's participating in an event before it starts, the members will be picked at random. Also, if a team wants to switch members between days, they must announce it before the new day starts. The countdown timer will be constantly updated throughout the next few weeks so that people aren't too confused.

No one needs to worry about the first event though, because WE'RE ALL PARTICIPATING!

Spoiler

EVEN YOU!

Before I end this update, I'd like to give a special shout out to @Andrea who has generously agreed to give back some of her donation towards the prize pool. Every bit counts (second shout out to @Triicky913 for staying in the prize pool)!

• Like 4