Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

The Statistics have been updated. There is also a page for the Second Event. Speaking of, @TristanBrown17 just revealed that he has finals this week, so we had to move some people around. For the time-being, @TKKOT is participating in the second day as well.

The correct scores are now in the opening post in the events section. Also, the countdown has been updated, and Kent has officially been added to the admin list. Hopefully, this blunder was a one-time thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

Seventh Elite: Saionji - 7

1. Ichiban-Hybrid - 0

2. MidnightCJ - 12

3. Danny_Johansen - 17

4. Warpedsavior - 54 (1)

5. Enma8910 - 22 (1)

Total - 112

Wow. ?

I am so sorry I failed the team and we ended up in 5th place in the first round. I would have power-leveled had it not been that I had overslept and woke up at 9 AM and played MMOs for two hours, then I had to go worship the Lord at 4:30 PM.* Sorry, I'll become a hermit and try to redeem my standings. (Before you say anything, this is [/sarcasm] - I'm not about to alienate my parents and my personal hygiene just for trophies. Even if I was one of those gross nerds who has Zero Life, I have very few games - and I can't buy any more this month as my bills will surely sap the very soul out of my bank account and I don't want to end up on Ramen Duty again this month - and I would have added a few more trophies had the event not ended the instant I got home. Also, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is being mean to me and won't let me complete it because of a stupid AI error which I complain about in that game's forum.)

I will try to earn some trophies for the Synergy round, though - I have inFAMOUS Second Son to speed through to get the platinum and I can probably find some more time in the day to get a couple of 100% games to. Since we have three days for the second round, I will try to work a little harder to get our score up. ;)

Maybe it'll be an excuse to get some more progression on Persona 4 Golden.

* Let me clearly state that I am NOT an atheist who hates being dragged to church every week. If anyone is to be hated, it's my little sis, who insisted that my mom and dad go biking with her on Sunday Morning. Then again, I'd have had to wake up at 7:30 in the morning like usual if that hadn't been the case so there's no escaping church mass. *shrug* If the moderator here would PM me the times I have for the second round, I will plan my life accordingly. Oh yeah, I won't be trophying for half of Monday as I have to go to gym at 10 AM and then right after I got to go buy food. Because, you know, we have to eat. ?

Edited by MidnightCJ

Finals taking a toll on my team as well

Our two days are now as follows:

Day 1 @bladesoframen + @Couch

Day 2: @Wdog-999 +  @MrUnknown625

And just to clarify, for the synergy round, say someone plats a game on day 1. Then the team has 2 new members for day 2 andsomeone else plats it on day 2, the points still count even if those members were not together on day 1 correct?

Just now, MrUnknown625 said:

Finals taking a toll on my team as well

Our two days are now as follows:

Day 1 @bladesoframen + @Couch

Day 2: @Wdog-999 +  @MrUnknown625

And just to clarify, for the synergy round, say someone plats a game on day 1. Then the team has 2 new members for day 2 andsomeone else plats it on day 2, the points still count even if those members were not together on day 1 correct?

Say blade got a plat on day 1, and couch got a plat on day 2. You get the same two plats day 2. The plat blade got would count, but not couch's plat. Does that make sense?

1 minute ago, jem12345 said:

Say blade got a plat on day 1, and couch got a plat on day 2. You get the same two plats day 2. The plat blade got would count, but not couch's plat. Does that make sense?

but if they earn them on the same day they do both count?

Well not really surprised at who is on top and I think it will stay that way most if not all month.

Annoying that I got called into work which took me away for 5 hours as I was aiming for to get another 4 for plats in this round, Still not a bad score,
Ah well congrats to Unknown and team

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

What is EU Math and US Math, lol? =D

You obviously haven't been around in these trophy competition threads that long :awesome:.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Also, not allowing VN skipping should have been a rule.

The Trophy Hunters League is the most VN friendly competition at the moment :P. Other events, not so much :(.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

You obviously haven't been around in these trophy competition threads that long :awesome:.

The Trophy Hunters League is the most VN friendly competition at the moment :P. Other events, not so much :(.

Which is funny since the guy that is running the THL played a lot of VNs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just know that EU Math > US Math. Those Americans have a questionable way of calculating scores :awesome: .

Oooooh...kay.

But I need to know, it's about Math! Math is everything!

Math is our savior! There cannot be different kinds of Math! Math can only be one!

31 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

Now I feel bad, I can't score any points for for this event since there isn't any trophies that Emma8910 and I can both get. 

Come on!  Don't give up so easily!

It looks like both you and @Enma8910 have PS+ and there is bound to be a game the you both haven't played that piques your interest.  Might I recommend Type: Rider?  It's one of this months free games and can easily be completed in a couple of hours.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rach said:

Come on!  Don't give up so easily!

It looks like both you and @Enma8910 have PS+ and there is bound to be a game the you both haven't played that piques your interest.  Might I recommend Type: Rider?  It's one of this months free games and can easily be completed in a couple of hours.

Well I usually don't pay much attention at all to the PS+ IGC but thank you for the advice.