Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

Fourteen people.... ouch... I was worried going against some of the team Elites but not enough to scare me away. (Unknown why did I not see you listed until I joined ?)
However I Really should start planning the games for this Olympics soon, have digital and physical backlog games everywhere that I have no idea where to start sorting.

11 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Fourteen people.... ouch... I was worried going against some of the team Elites but not enough to scare me away. (Unknown why did I not see you listed until I joined 1f605.png)
However I Really should start planning the games for this Olympics soon, have digital and physical backlog games everywhere that I have no idea where to start sorting.

Me too. I have a bunch of digital games but few physical games. I'm going to get rid of LEGO Dimensions as I don't intend to platinum it again for my current account as I'd hate my OCD self because I couldn't complete the DLC trophies. Seriously, only invest in LEGO Dimensions or Disney Infinity if you have the money to buy all the packs and figures. :(

2 minutes ago, Enma8910 said:

What happens to the bench guys? Its starting to get cold on our seats.........

Just hang tight for now. You'll eventually be dumped into the last team that doesn't fill up.

However, if teams don't start filling up soon, we may be in trouble.

2 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

my 6th teammate is moneyshotxox

Your team has been updated.

Also, @Toxi Andrea and I were talking, and if you don't get a team member (or at the very least show us that you're alive) by the end of the day, you will be removed as an Elite. We just don't see your team filling up at this point.

30 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

After checking his/her profile, Toxi hasn't been online since March 4th. However they are still earning trophies for the account.

Well, in that case, it's time to bring out the Ban Hammer!

Image result for blanc's ban hammer hdn gif meme

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Enma8910 said:

They?

That's probably a grammatical error.

Spoiler

OR IS IT?!

9 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

The final team member is @fmfab because hes fabulous :)

Your team has been updated.

I'm now up to 18 rejections. Do I hear 20?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Wish I could join but too much stuff in my life happening right now. Good luck to everyone entered :)

Also I hope something like this happens again in Fall...I will be down for that. Anything to trounce @JaM again ^_^

There are a few more events coming up this year, but none of them are this large-scale. The closest thing to this I'm planning will be the next Holiday Special.