Grand Trophy Hunting Olympics: Featuring the Elite of PSNP!

17 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

My next pick is @spazza136 :D

Ahh Yeah, You better watch out for these guys, They are MONSTERS. I think they should be called the Australian alliance ? @HcG Clawz Will get that reference hopefully! And @jem12345, I really really hope this comp turns to an awesome one. I really do! :)

Edited by fmfab
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Mmm the ultimate mixed bag Sir Couch. I wonder which of you will be AFK more.

Oh Spazza don't let them crush your spirits your still one of us 1f600.png

Haha. I've got quite the lineup of shitty games I've been acquiring to fight off spazza and mattyh but no interest to play them. Now I have a reason and two, unknown knows my schedule so I'll only be AFK about a week, maybe a little more 

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:54 PM, cjshaitan said:

Oh Spazza don't let them crush your spirits your still one of us ?

I'll try my best.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:36 PM, Couch said:

Haha. I've got quite the lineup of shitty games I've been acquiring to fight off spazza and mattyh but no interest to play them. Now I have a reason and two, unknown knows my schedule so I'll only be AFK about a week, maybe a little more 

My backlog is getting pretty big too, going through a bit of a drought currently where I don't want to play anything.

If you keep going like you have been in the C2 comp though I won't be worried.

47 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

I'll try my best.

My backlog is getting pretty big too, going through a bit of a drought currently where I don't want to play anything.

If you keep going like you have been in the C2 comp though I won't be worried.

Lol. Earned my first trophy in 3 days today. 1 every 3 days is enough to keep spazza at bay :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I know its still my turn, still asking around, next person said they would get back to me tonight

The drafting system was abolished a while ago. It just seems that everyone is having trouble finding more members.

15 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Fourteen people have turned me down. FOURTEEN! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Lol, Jem that's a lot of people. Maybe everyone is afraid they're gonna get blindsided when associated with you ;) or they just don't like you, that's possible too :P 

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 3

Gary_Danial is our 6th and final member.

On 4/13/2017 at 5:33 PM, jem12345 said:

Fourteen people have turned me down. FOURTEEN! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

14 people turned you down, but only two turned me down despite the fact that I had basically one pick in the first 3 rounds...hmm, wonder what the difference is. Clearly you need to up your pitch game :)  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andrea said:

14 people turned you down, but only two turned me down despite the fact that I had basically one pick in the first 3 rounds...hmm, wonder what the difference is. Clearly you need to up your pitch game :)  

He should mention the prizes. Everyone loves prizes.

• Like 1