Human Conditions DLC trophies revealed

Lucas

I was just looking through my WATCH DOGS 2 trophy list and I noticed they added trophies for the Human Conditions DLC to the trophy list. The list consists of 4 trophies, all silver. It seems like the most difficult part of getting you 100% back is getting yourself to pay $39.99 for the Season pass :lol:.

16665573_1260408334045827_74903659580398

As far as I know, a release date for this DLC pack has not been announced yet. The release of this trophy set might mean an announcement is coming soon?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Why the season pass, can you not buy it standalone?

I believe that it's only available as part of the season pass as of now. They'll probably also eventually release it seperately though. I think they did the same with WATCH DOGS 1.

17 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I'm planning on waiting to see if this is the only DLC pack or not before buying it. Watch Dogs only had 1 DLC pack with trophies.

There's a No Compromise DLC planned as well. That one might include more trophies too.

11 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I would have loved a set of more random trophies instead of just four unmissable mission-trophies.

There would have been room for more. 120 points now, out of 195 possible.

I'll take this over "do 20 of x mission"  5 times like the watch dogs 1 dlc is.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vegetollo7 said:

I hope this gets released as a standalone. No way I'm dropping $40 for a stupid overpriced season pass.

I can imagine that there will be an option to buy it without the SP. Question is, how much will it be?

The SP pretty much only contains of those two major planned DLC, most stuff on the store is not included. Like all those shitty outfits - they cost 7€ each. Who the hell pays that much money for virtual clothing?

Not that I want those clothes (I hardly use outfits in any games), but I think if I pay for an expensive SP (and I did), I want ALL THE SHIT.

• Like 1

Very happy they added more trophies, guessing there will be 1 more set after this one (Season pass will include 2 story expansions) and yeah I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy it without the season pass, all the other content that's been released you can buy without it so why not this one :D

1 hour ago, ddracarys said:

Ah okay, these trophies don't seem like a chore then thank god. Luckily I was able to get the game and all of it's DLC for free. Looking forward to picking this up sometime soon!

Yeah very simple to 100%, also not sure if it's already been mentioned in this thread but the release date is March 23 :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Any ideas how to get the trophy for "Off the Hook" (which is an online operation)?

Have played it five times (four different mission objecives so far), but every time you finish it, two "new" one's pop up, just like for other online missions.

I'm stuck on it too. I've played it at least 5 times with different objectives. I noticed the progress bar isn't increasing like it does as you advance in other missions. Could it be glitched?

9 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Any ideas how to get the trophy for "Off the Hook" (which is an online operation)?

Have played it five times (four different mission objecives so far), but every time you finish it, two "new" one's pop up, just like for other online missions.

You just have to keep completing the missions. About every three missions you should get Wrench call you and talk about the operation. I completed about 12 missions until I got the trophy. It took me about two hours.