Persona 5 Trophy list Thoughts?

Dmonic

Looks to be easy. Saw the JP's trophy list on psnprofiles and it looks exactly the same on there if I remember. Don't know why Google hasn't translate immediately when I went to the Jp's list which is odd. I think using a trophy guide for some trophy clarification would make the plat easier overall. Can't wait to play this game as well!

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Looks to be easy. Saw the JP's trophy list no psnprofiles and it looks exactly the same on there if I remember. Don't know why Google hasn't translate immediately when I went to the Jp's list which is odd. I think using a trophy guide for some trophy clarification would make the plat easier overall. Can't wait to play this game as well!

Yeah I agree and there's still 11 more trophies that aren't translated I'm guessing there story related. 

4 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

"Ardent Listener - Listen to 250 of Futaba's navigation lines."

Welp, no way out of this one... *defeated laughter*

True that wondering if it will easy to get or just one of those easily missed quotas which would mean re playing the game or not ? Guess we won't know tell we play it lol ?

1 hour ago, NetEntity said:

The consensus about the trophy as of now is that it is easier in this game and will probably be earned naturally as you play the game unless you just never get low health, status ailments, etc (you are TOO good at the game! Lol). Though, I don't know how trustworthy a handful of comments are, but we can at least be hopeful.

I plan to pick this up some time this year, but I need to finish up the games I currently have in the PS4 backlog (which is currently at about 15 games and growing... Yikes!)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 11:09 AM, NetEntity said:

This may be the only obstacle to my enjoyment of the game. I really did not love Hardcore Risette Fan because you have to plan it out so you can stay underleveled for a ton of lines. I may be overdramatizing this but the thought of having to fight strong mobs just to get 40 lines because the list was so strict was annoying. If they had to have a trophy like this, they could have reduced the requirement by 100 at least. :(

I may be overdramitizing this too - perhaps the lines are more plentiful in P5.

I read a few of the Japanese blogs and also the walkthrough site, and apparently it's easier than 4 Golden, but more grindy in that the estimated Platinum time is 130+ hours and two playthroughs for the usual hidden bosses like before. Raising parametres, craftworker trophy, clearing all the tv games and reading all books on the first playthrough since books and parameters carried over to the second, and then focussing on the rest like maxing co-ops etc. on the second run seems to be recommended for efficiency and ease.

The story's got a good bit of volume as well, which most likely contributes to the long playtime.  I'd say this is one of those relatively easy but long Plats that requires time and patience, typical of JRPGs in general I guess

2 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

This may be the only obstacle to my enjoyment of the game. I really did not love Hardcore Risette Fan because you have to plan it out so you can stay underleveled for a ton of lines. I may be overdramatizing this but the thought of having to fight strong mobs just to get 40 lines because the list was so strict was annoying. If they had to have a trophy like this, they could have reduced the requirement by 100 at least. :(

I may be overdramitizing this too - perhaps the lines are more plentiful in P5.

Again...?

How many times do I have to repeat that this is MUCH easier than Risecchi before people stop worrying about it...

Ignoring the fact that Risecchi was easy as well.

Sooo... is it true that you only need to listen to 250 of Futaba's lines and they can be the same line? That would definitely help. Not like it matters, I'm already picking up the game tomorrow. Goodbye one week of grocery money. xD

For some reason my Gamestop gets the games the night before at 9 PM. They did this for the Kingdom Hearts collection and did it again tonight. I couldn't go as it was dark already and I don't like crossing a street in the dead of night.

Edited by NebbyLunala