Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

8 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Injustice 100% - bien joué mec !

@afc-razor-84, looks like you got a little mixed up, mate: the topic is choose a plat/100% from the person above you, not advise them a game to try 100%ing. It's like choosing from the list of the person above you which plat or 100% you'd like to have :)

Divinity pour moi ;)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

if I was living in the UK, we would definitely have a beer rn!

cheers

I'd have to go with FIFA 18 from Jasko, because I'd like to have at least one plat from every major series. This one is pretty achievable from what I can see so it just might very well happen for me. But close runners up would be GTA IV, Red Dead 2, and Bioshock!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vindibudd said:

I'd have to go with FIFA 18 from Jasko, because I'd like to have at least one plat from every major series. This one is pretty achievable from what I can see so it just might very well happen for me. But close runners up would be GTA IV, Red Dead 2, and Bioshock!

Go for it man! It is definitely doable (all of them) but in particular regarding GTA IV and FIFA I would hurry up ... one never knows in terms of server shut downs.

I wonder if developers must inform the gamers prior to such a thing or if they just do not give a damn and close them, anyway I would go for BF 4 :D

49 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Go for it man! It is definitely doable (all of them) but in particular regarding GTA IV and FIFA I would hurry up ... one never knows in terms of server shut downs.

I wonder if developers must inform the gamers prior to such a thing or if they just do not give a damn and close them, anyway I would go for BF 4 :D

BF4 is absolutely soul crushing to get 100% and the campaign still has a massive game breaking bug that has never been fixed. So that's a great choice because it's the platinum I'm most proud of!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Spookjekat said:

DMC series, you’re near plat nr 100!! Do you already know which game will be nr 100?

The House in Fata Morgana, have heard nothing but great things about the game and I have the physical release arriving soon. Hotline Miami is almost done for #99. Only have one of the biker's level to A+ and using all the weapons and that's it.

Edit: Fata Morgana is sitting in my mailbox right now actually!

18 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

L0ce767.png

Grats on this one, that's a nice one to finish.

Rocket League

Edited by MandA60VISE

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

The House in Fata Morgana, have heard nothing but great things about the game and I have the physical release arriving soon. Hotline Miami is almost done for #99. Only have one of the biker's level to A+ and using all the weapons and that's it.

Edit: Fata Morgana is sitting in my mailbox right now actually!

Rocket League

Final Fantasy XIII ond day I need to stop playing it on and off over periods of time.

23 minutes ago, Hamster_Bear said:

The Evil Within. I tried Akumu mode once. I got about an hour in, stepped on a bear trap, and died instantly. Having EVERYTHING kill you in one hit was way too much for me. You have to have an absurd amount of patience and skill to get that trophy. 

Destiny 2