Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

29,142 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

L55e1b0.png

I need to play both of these games again on PS4 played them both on my pc originally.

SoulCalibur VI - Wish I had enough twitch reflexes to succeed in fighting games.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

SoulCalibur VI - Wish I had enough twitch reflexes to succeed in fighting games.

 

Stardew Valley

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, isma_gmr18 said:

 

Stardew Valley

Sniper Elite 4

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Spookjekat said:

Metro Exodus

Did it already bro, for you American fugitive it's like the ps1 gta games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Did it already bro, for you American fugitive it's like the ps1 gta games.

dying light :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

dying light :)

Done it bro, for you Hong Kong massacre. Gave you some rep to improve your rep 👍🏻

Edited by afc-razor-84
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Done it bro, for you Hong Kong massacre. Gave you some rep to improve your rep 1f44d-1f3fb.png

thx sir, but I don´t even own HKM 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jasko_SOA said:

thx sir, but I don´t even own HKM 1f602.png

Hmm how about a game everybody owns gta 5 more rep you cheeky bugger.

Edited by afc-razor-84
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

Hmm how about a game everybody owns gta 5

Surgeon Simulator 👍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_ThunderIord said:

Surgeon Simulator 1f44d.png

Lol I have done it every game people pick I've done, is it pick a platinum somebody's done or pick one someone ain't finished or played yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The_ThunderIord said:

Surgeon Simulator 👍

 

Injustice 100% - bien joué mec !

 

@afc-razor-84, looks like you got a little mixed up, mate: the topic is choose a plat/100% from the person above you, not advise them a game to try 100%ing. It's like choosing from the list of the person above you which plat or 100% you'd like to have :)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

 

Injustice 100% - bien joué mec !

 

@afc-razor-84, looks like you got a little mixed up, mate: the topic is choose a plat/100% from the person above you, not advise them a game to try 100%ing. It's like choosing from the list of the person above you which plat or 100% you'd like to have :)

 

Divinity pour moi ;)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Hmm how about a game everybody owns gta 5 more rep you cheeky bugger.

if I was living in the UK, we would definitely have a beer rn!

cheers

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

if I was living in the UK, we would definitely have a beer rn!

cheers

I'd have to go with FIFA 18 from Jasko, because I'd like to have at least one plat from every major series. This one is pretty achievable from what I can see so it just might very well happen for me. But close runners up would be GTA IV, Red Dead 2, and Bioshock!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vindibudd said:

I'd have to go with FIFA 18 from Jasko, because I'd like to have at least one plat from every major series. This one is pretty achievable from what I can see so it just might very well happen for me. But close runners up would be GTA IV, Red Dead 2, and Bioshock!

Go for it man! It is definitely doable (all of them) but in particular regarding GTA IV and FIFA I would hurry up ... one never knows in terms of server shut downs.

I wonder if developers must inform the gamers prior to such a thing or if they just do not give a damn and close them, anyway I would go for BF 4 :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Go for it man! It is definitely doable (all of them) but in particular regarding GTA IV and FIFA I would hurry up ... one never knows in terms of server shut downs.

I wonder if developers must inform the gamers prior to such a thing or if they just do not give a damn and close them, anyway I would go for BF 4 :D

BF4 is absolutely soul crushing to get 100% and the campaign still has a massive game breaking bug that has never been fixed. So that's a great choice because it's the platinum I'm most proud of!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Vindibudd said:

BF4 is absolutely soul crushing to get 100% and the campaign still has a massive game breaking bug that has never been fixed. So that's a great choice because it's the platinum I'm most proud of!

Titanfall 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Titanfall 2

 

Injustice 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Assassin's Creed II

L832be1.png

Too many games on my backlog and this is one of them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

L832be1.png

Too many games on my backlog and this is one of them.

MK11 defo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Marvel's Spider-Man

DMC series, you’re near plat nr 100!! Do you already know which game will be nr 100?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spookjekat said:

DMC series, you’re near plat nr 100!! Do you already know which game will be nr 100?

Red Dead Redemption 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.