Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

16 minutes ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Sly Cooper

Finish up Detroit.

Also, whoever suggests mine, can you say something other than The Wolf Among Us? I've completed it before and I know it's great. I'll get around to it. Last two times I asked I was suggested it.

1 hour ago, ThE_mAnIaC_417 said:

16 minutes ago, TEKGUL1881 said:

Sly Cooper

Finish up Detroit.

Also, whoever suggests mine, can you say something other than The Wolf Among Us? I've completed it before and I know it's great. I'll get around to it. Last two times I asked I was suggested it.

The thread is about taking a plat from someones collection that you'd add to your own. The thread you're looking for is 'Advise the next plat to the person above you'. Don't worry, I made this mistake the first time as well as the title can be a bit misleading if you read it to quickly. That being said, Fallout 3. Amazing game, haven't gotten around to playing it on this account.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Persona Dancing games. I'd love to get 'em but the price tag is a bit pricey for my taste for it what it is

Game of Thrones, I’ve wanted this game for a long time, waited too long and now its not in the PS store (EU) anymore... Argh.