Which one could be my #100 platinum? Ideas?

judithpa

I'm struggle with this, I have some that I could plat in not time but are not very interesting. My last was Doom, and before Resident Evil 7. I was thinking in Bioshock 2 because was my first game FPS or Uncharted 2, with that game I play multiplayer for the first time. But I wanna hear your ideas. I'm not play Japanese games, RPG or sport games. Kinda prefer FPS, Indies, puzzles, shoters....

Thank you a lot! ^^

ps3trophy.png

Just now, judithpa said:

I actually have the 72% just need to beat on Crushing mood and some relics. I did years ago but in that time didn't play for trophies. ^^ Thank you!

You're very welcome. 

I've played a few games on my other account before I made the account |Trophies|, that's when I started really getting into trophy hunting.

Congratulations early for getting 100 platinums  :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Artful said:

You're very welcome. 

I've played a few games on my other account before I made the account |Trophies|, that's when I started really getting into trophy hunting.

Congratulations early for getting 100 platinums  :) 

Thank you!! I played on my secondary account too sometimes, but stopped time after. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, judithpa said:

Thank you!! I played on my secondary account too sometimes, but stopped time after. 

I forgot what my PSN name was even on my second account that I played on it's been ages since I've been on it, but I know it doesn't have many trophies, just the ones that you get playing the game.

• Like 1

100 is pretty special, I chose Dark Souls 2 for mine because it is my absolute favorite series. I think you should chose a favorite, whether its already on your profile or not.

If you want to go for something already on your profile I would suggest God of War III. The best game of PSs (arguably) best series makes for a pretty awesome 100:D:D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

100 is pretty special, I chose Dark Souls 2 for mine because it is my absolute favorite series. I think you should chose a favorite, whether its already on your profile or not.

If you want to go for something already on your profile I would suggest God of War III. The best game of PSs (arguably) best series makes for a pretty awesome 100:D:D

I have 64% in Dark Souls 3, but tbh I didn't have fun like with BloodBorne so I didn't feel like do a plus walkthrough. Although I will do eventually lol....will take a while. I messed on my first walkthrough and one guy dies so I fucked up. ?

35 minutes ago, Milkyrobb said:

Seems like you got the Bioshock Collection. Bioshock Infinite is a pretty god Game, too. Much Better than Bioshock 2 in my opinion. 

Was thinking in that too. Thank you! ^^

I would consider doing a game that you love like a remaster of an old game that you played as a kid over a difficult platinum. I'm close to my 100th platinum and I am thinking about doing Call of Duty 4 Remastered as it was one of my favourite PS3 games of all time or I could try and wait for Crash Bandicoot to release. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshC17 said:

I would consider doing a game that you love like a remaster of an old game that you played as a kid over a difficult platinum. I'm close to my 100th platinum and I am thinking about doing Call of Duty 4 Remastered as it was one of my favourite PS3 games of all time or I could try and wait for Crash Bandicoot to release. 

Actually, Crash Bandicoot could be the perfect one, but too much time till release date. :(

• Like 1

I went with Velocity 2X for my 100th. Because it came free with PS+ once, it's an ultra-rare and I thought it was a funny trophy name/description. It's also an indie I think.

1Lc25c88.png

Yippee Kai Yay

You'll have to like fast games though. There's a lot of replaying of levels to perfect them to get the required trophies.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

I went with Velocity 2X for my 100th. Because it came free with PS+ once, it's an ultra-rare and I thought it was a funny trophy name/description. It's also an indie I think.

1Lc25c88.png

Yippee Kai Yay

You'll have to like fast games though. There's a lot of replaying of levels to perfect them to get the required trophies.

I think I have free too, is scrolling game, right?

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I see you played The Last of Us already. Is that game in any way special to you? If so, can't you make that game your 100th platinum? I'd love to have The Last of Us as a milestone platinum.

Yes, I only need to beat on Survival +. I have the online trophies also. But I lost my save so is look I need to play 2 times more. Idk. :/

Just now, judithpa said:

I think I have free too, is scrolling game, right?

Yes. Parts are sidescrolling shooter, and other parts are vertical scrolling shoot em up style.

5_Shooty.png19.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, judithpa said:

I see, I have the feeling that I did tried on my secondary account lol. It was pretty fast! ^^

Yeah it's insane. At one point when I was doing one of the harder levels, I was so focussed, that when I finally beat the level and took a break from the game, the whole world kept spinning because my eyes got so used to the fast vertical scrolling. I played the game for a little bit too long that night :P. It's a bit addictive to try and keep improving your times. (just 1 more try.... 10 tries later: I almost got it!)

So for anyone doing this game, make sure you take regular breaks :|

• Like 1

Do you have any games that you already bought either digitally or physically that you haven't loaded on your profilly? Do you mind typing their names for better suggestion?

Regardless of that your 100th plat should be from a game/series that you like the most. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ric said:

Yeah it's insane. At one point when I was doing one of the harder levels, I was so focussed, that when I finally beat the level and took a break from the game, the whole world kept spinning because my eyes got so used to the fast vertical scrolling. I played the game for a little bit too long that night :P. It's a bit addictive to try and keep improving your times. (just 1 more try.... 10 tries later: I almost got it!)

So for anyone doing this game, make sure you take regular breaks :|

Hahaha. Had you ever try Infinite Runner? That was funny and a very very fast game. Is FPS, I did good but damn, no one of my friends could play it. xD

27 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Do you have any games that you already bought either digitally or physically that you haven't loaded on your profilly? Do you mind typing their names for better suggestion?

Regardless of that your 100th plat should be from a game/series that you like the most. 

Yeah, that's why was thinking on Uncharted 2. Was very special for me. ^^

• Like 1

On 3/3/2017 at 6:24 AM, judithpa said:

I'm struggle with this, I have some that I could plat in not time but are not very interesting. My last was Doom, and before Resident Evil 7. I was thinking in Bioshock 2 because was my first game FPS or Uncharted 2, with that game I play multiplayer for the first time. But I wanna hear your ideas. I'm not play Japanese games, RPG or sport games. Kinda prefer FPS, Indies, puzzles, shoters....

Thank you a lot! ^^

ps3trophy.png

Platinum your favorite game or favorite game from a series.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1