Click, click, click

DrakeHellsing

Well, I did grab it yesterday myself... the Steam version and yeah, while the game is fine, you do seem to run into points where you essentially have to stop and slow down... up to zone 74 right now, and yeah, beating that high level will take quite a while, I can tell.

16 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

If it was on the Vita...I would complete it. I would watch tv/anime while mindlessly tapping away.

PS4...needs the TV and it would be a big blimp in my view....so no. Remote Play......nah.

Why not remote play tho? sure its not the perfekt solution, but hey, might work well. And from my experience, remote play works really well when connected directly to the console.

17 hours ago, TooruPT said:

I didn't say that.

I know what the game's like, I play the PC version once in a while. I imagine you know how much time it takes to even make it past the wall you hit at zone 140 (was it 140? Not sure anymore). I honestly can't imagine someone actually staring at the screen all that time. You'd just alt+tab and do something else in the meantime. To reach zone 3600? By actually playing through the whole thing? Absolute madness.

I play pretty regularly on the mobile since 6 weeks according to the stats screen and I'm around level 1800. So yeah, it would probably took a good couple on months to reach 3600 without cheating.

Pretty Sure, by looking at this Trophy List. There won't be Transcension on PS4, not for a long time. Maybe they will get it in an update, maybe with a dlc-Trophylist, to support the Transcension stuff, but for now, pretty sure, there will not be Transcension on Ps4, otherwise Level 3600 would be far too low, easy, but time-consuming 100%.

Well the game is out tomorrow, so we'll know very soon which version it actually is. What turned me off about this game compared to most other idle games I've played, is that I had to ascend every 15-30minutes to get the most souls/minutes at least all the way to the floors I got to. I hated having to actively upgrade everything over and over and over again.. I'm still looking forward to trying it on PS4. It could be pretty fun to start from scratch like everyone else if we have the Clans features and it be not possible to cheat with the internal clock. I would prabably not even go for the 100% even if it was possible to jump forward since the trophy list is pretty lackluster and the 10k chests/3600 floor trophies would still be a pain to get.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

I agree with Fumaku.

After a few transcensions reaching zone 3600 is easily done in 2 hours or so.

Clicking 50k times is not a problem too, as the very first hero has an ability for automatic clicks, 10 per second I think.

The 1000 chests is nothing after you have Dora idol bought in game.

The only real problem in PS4 list is hiring all heroes.

I sunk more than 100 hours on PC and I´m nowhere near this.

In fact I´ve yet to hire Tsuchi...

Edited by Rick_Nya

2 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

How long does it take a new player to transcend enough and actually get to 3600 for the first time Rick_Nya ? I haven't really played the newer versions.

Well, I have yet to do so on the PC version, as I did grab it recently.  I do have the hero needed, but getting him leveled up to unlock the ability is another thing on its own.  But hey, when we get this, I may just get it anyway for the PS4.

I dont understand all the hate these kind of games get. You guys don't have to play them, let others enjoy them lmao. I know i'll be playing this. Its a great way to kill time while doing something else or waiting for something. 

I'll lose my mind if Sakura Clicker comes to the PS4 lol. 

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Windex-Qc- said:

How long does it take a new player to transcend enough and actually get to 3600 for the first time Rick_Nya ? I haven't really played the newer versions.

Well it seems the PS4 version won´t have the transcension upgrade, so we´re stuck to only ascensions.

I don´t even know how long it´ll take to reach area 3600 with only ascensions as I started playing this on PC after the transcension was added.

But I dare to say with only transcensions it could take a week or so if you´re dedicated.

I was able to reach 3600 after my second transcension, which gave me around 25 Ancient Souls total.

Those initial AS (until 60) gone all to Ponyboy, Xyliqil and Chor´gorloth.

Edited by Rick_Nya

Since it's using an older version of the game, just be aware that they did add more achievements when they updated on PC. If you absolutely have to have 100% in the game, you might be in for a long ride (the brutal ones are reach zone 30000 after transcention and collect 500 Ancient Souls).

26 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

Need some advice.I have 50 rubies should i buy something from the shop or save them? Thanks

1. +3 random gilded heroes
  2. +7909T gold + cooldowns
  3. +7 hero souls + 1 ascension
  4. double all of your dps

Double all DPS. It's really quite important.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 9:59 AM, Pricey403 said:

Is the game locked to online only, or can someone confirm that you can use the same type of trick as Adventure Capitalist and move the time stupidly far ahead whilst playing offline to make the grind shorter?

It's not locked to online only, but it's locked to the internal clock that's related to trophy times. I've tried skipping forward while offline and it didn't give any extra money.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 0:30 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Nobody "likes" these games. 

I wouldn't completely say nobody. May be a very few in the group. Its not like porting it over was hard. Why not make some extra money selling it to psn consoles. 

37 minutes ago, Monkey-Hands said:

does anyone know how "world traveler" works???

You have to first unlock the character Amenhotep, and then get him to level 150 for his upgrade of Ascending. once you do this, everything resets and you start over from Level 1 again and the trophy should pop. Only worth doing once you have a fair amount of hero souls to buy ancients to make the next run easier

• Like 1