Click, click, click

DrakeHellsing

25 minutes ago, Pricey403 said:

You have to first unlock the character Amenhotep, and then get him to level 150 for his upgrade of Ascending. once you do this, everything resets and you start over from Level 1 again and the trophy should pop. Only worth doing once you have a fair amount of hero souls to buy ancients to make the next run easier

wow this is gonna take forever then lol. thanks for the info.

Just now, Slydog__ said:

I'm not sure but I think that doing a quick ascension before your first normal ascension prevents you from getting the World traveler trophy.
I didn't get the trophy and I think that is the reason.

how would you ascend before getting the character?

i'm at level 50 now and this ascension is confusing me.

On 3/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, MooseSketts said:

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around this - all you do is click and wait?  What the hell kind of PS4 game would that be?

I think it's kind of fun, actually. Putting it on console was dumb, though - it should have been on Vita.

2 hours ago, Slydog__ said:

I'm not sure but I think that doing a quick ascension before your first normal ascension prevents you from getting the World traveler trophy.
I didn't get the trophy and I think that is the reason.

Good to know. I was wondering what to spend my rubies on.

47 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

Whats the perfect lvl to ascend??

Clicker Heroes_20170309061903.jpg

The online game suggests that when you feel like to can't make anymore progress and it becomes difficult to move on is a good time to ascend, I think another said about level 140ish? Can't remember the boss name, but there's more details around the wiki

22 hours ago, Pricey403 said:

The online game suggests that when you feel like to can't make anymore progress and it becomes difficult to move on is a good time to ascend, I think another said about level 140ish? Can't remember the boss name, but there's more details around the wiki

Yeah. I'm not there yet, but from everything I've read, Lvl 140 is just a wall for players. I'm still moving well at level 90, so I won't be ascending yet.

version 1.01

• fix for bug where some users wouldn't see their purchases acknowledged in the app
  • fix for bug that made the ps4 pro render a black screen when configured at 720p
  • bug where the music settings were not persistent across sessions
  • minor fix in the trophy pack

5 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

Version 1.01 just destroyed my save. Totally ruined it. Deleted system save and used online back up and it's still ruined. Game deleted, and uninstalled. Thank god it was free

Deleted the game twice? That's some next level. On my side, no problem after update :|