god the multiplayer!!!

15 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

does the date really care? i mean is it not allowed to say my opinion even if its been 1000000 years? congrats for taking the piss.

Yes, the date really "cares" [sic]. The TC already said, in a later post, that the OP was a noob post. You probably would have known that had you read the entire thread (or, even the first page).

You popped up over here to pile on. Of course you're "allowed" to say your opinion, even if it's been 1000000 years.  In much the same way, I'm allowed to think you're being a moron who didn't read the whole thread. It's remarkable how that works, huh?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Yes, the date really "cares" [sic]. The TC already said, in a later post, that the OP was a noob post. You probably would have known that had you read the entire thread (or, even the first page).t

You popped up over here to pile on. Of course you're "allowed" to say your opinion, even if it's been 1000000 years.  In much the same way, I'm allowed to think you're being a moron who didn't read the whole thread. It's remarkable how that works, huh?

oh should i read every comment on a thread and if i don't i'm called a moron? yeah its remarkable how you're taking the piss out of this while you're not in the subject im talking about lol.

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

oh should i read every comment on a thread and if i don't i'm called a moron? yeah its remarkable how you're taking the piss out of this while you're not in the subject im talking about lol.

Starcrunch has a point though.

7 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

You got 8 likes for putting that? Not now, but when he started this thread he was probably asking for tips and other help not shite like that.

what can I say, I guess i'm just that good :blush:

seriously though, my reply still stands. even the OP admits to being whiny before, no hate whatsoever tho :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not big on mp either, but honestly this game is pretty fair. I’ve only played for about 5 hours so far and already have half the dlc trophies and only need to complete the faction journeys in main game. I usually manage to get like 5 downs which is just enough on the dlc maps for the trophies. That’s all you need so it’s not a big deal. I don’t see why anyone would really need to boost this.. best mode is interrogation, you have infinite respawns and 15min to go nuts. Also if you want to speed up the journey quit matches to skip days, but not consecutively or everyone will die.

• Like 1