god the multiplayer!!!

• 1 month later...

ive found the most success with the burst rifle its pretty OP and with sharpshooter you are basically a god. the only trophy i need atm to 100% is the firefly mission trophy which is easy anyway just a grind, pretty much what i do which probably annoys anyone who actually plays the MP for fun and not for trophies is leave games to progress the day and pick supply raid and run to the enemy team after you get all the supplies you need using all your teams lives to end games faster. pretty shitty i know, but i got all the trophies for downing people anyway so i really dont care. dont make me play your MP i dont care about for trophies and i wouldnt be doing that xD 

• Like 1

the multiplayer mode on the last of us is really good, one of the best multiplayer mode naughty dog ever done in one of their games, though I have to admit that the online trophies was annoying.

those two journey trophies was not so fun to unlock, when I read about them back then they sounded pretty easy on paper but when I went attempting them..... reaching week 6 and so on is always this stupid 100% risk, I remember getting to week 10 or 11 then get all the way back to week 1 due to the darn population of mine died by some cause because I didn't succeed on finishing the threats,  if it wasn't for my brother whose really  addicted to TLOU multiplayer mode I wouldn't have plated this game even today.

Im currently working towards the 100% for the Last of Us: Remastered. The Firefly Journey is already done and im in week 7 in the Hunter one. At first it felt like i was getting one shot by enemy players the played for like 500 hours :D. But now I got the hang of it and multiplayer is really fun. Also the 100% Population risk missions are also no problem anymore as you just have to choose Reviver or Mark as your mission. 

I am already looking forward to earning this plat :)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

the multiplayer mode on the last of us is really good, one of the best multiplayer mode naughty dog ever done in one of their games, though I have to admit that the online trophies was annoying.

those two journey trophies was not so fun to unlock, when I read about them back then they sounded pretty easy on paper but when I went attempting them..... reaching week 6 and so on is always this stupid 100% risk, I remember getting to week 10 or 11 then get all the way back to week 1 due to the darn population of mine died by some cause because I didn't succeed on finishing the threats,  if it wasn't for my brother whose really  addicted to TLOU multiplayer mode I wouldn't have plated this game even today.

bruh just do what i did for the hunters trophy im leaving 2 games in a row then committing suicide with bombs that ive crafted and you get through the 12 weeks ASAP i went 0-0-13 last game and got 45 supplies doing nothing lmao these trophies are legitimately braindead

only missions you have to do are 100% risk missions and for those just choose the easiest missions like gifting/healing/crafting/downs/executions/marking like trust me you are way overthinking the trophies. sure you get people that rage at you over the mic and get nasty messages but tbh its hilarious getting the hate

Edited by Las_Plagas1

14 hours ago, Las_Plagas1 said:

bruh just do what i did for the hunters trophy im leaving 2 games in a row then committing suicide with bombs that ive crafted and you get through the 12 weeks ASAP i went 0-0-13 last game and got 45 supplies doing nothing lmao these trophies are legitimately braindead

only missions you have to do are 100% risk missions and for those just choose the easiest missions like gifting/healing/crafting/downs/executions/marking like trust me you are way overthinking the trophies. sure you get people that rage at you over the mic and get nasty messages but tbh its hilarious getting the hate

I already knows about those, but I wish if I learned about them back then, I wouldn't have rage quit each time I see my hard earned weeks I survived rest to the very first week to restart the whole darn journey all over again.

actually I never got mad at anyone raging and shouting on his/her mic and never got mad at anyone messing me up at those 100% risks or those hilarious people who sent me these bad words messages, at that day I was blaming naughty dog for all of that, they're the one who made thsee trophies requirements and forced everyone to fight each other for it.

i'm definitely not a huge online trophies fan, even the easiest online trophy you can see me complain about it, let alone annoying, tedious and near impossible to earn online trophies lol! 

yeah i hate MP trophies and i dont particularly like this games multiplayer. i love love loved this games single player though.

right now im working on the firefly trophy and im on week 12 almost done and ive been playing for maybe 7 hours now

Edit~~~ i now have the platinum/100% xD

Edited by Las_Plagas1

On 12/03/2017 at 9:06 PM, Charizarzar said:

Lol those were my initial reactions... :P I was getting worried that I'd never get the Coal Mine trophy because nobody seemed to be interested in that map at first. And the 100% missions scared me, but I just go for the health mission and complete it in the first day.

I'm having this exact same trouble, i cannot get the Coal Mine map for the life of me, is the map that bad?!?

• Like 1

On 4/30/2017 at 0:26 AM, Venenum80 said:

I'm having this exact same trouble, i cannot get the Coal Mine map for the life of me, is the map that bad?!?

It's not my favourite but I get more excited about that being voted for than Bill's Town for the hundreth time. It's a good map but I don't get why it's so popular compared to the others.

Edited by Charizarzar

• 3 months later...

I loved the multiplayer in The Last of Us. I thought it was a real nice change from all the fast paced CoD style action. I also enjoyed every single multiplayer map, once I learned the best spots to move around it became really enjoyable. Also if you're not worried about stats, you can quit games to pass days and on 100% challenges just do easy missions. 

• 2 months later...

I started the game in 2015 but put it down cause i already knew the story and had no motivation playing through.

Having just 5% of the trophies became quite annoying and i gave it another go a few weeks ago.

Man what a blast i had with the main game and the DLC. But then it came to getting the multiplayer trophies.

For those who just play to get the Plat the multiplayer is a huge pain in the ...

I'm almost done and have ''only'' 4 Weeks to play for Plat but honsetly even with skipping days it is just tedious and no fun at all.

It is beyond me why so many outstanding single player games have ridiculous multiplayermodes in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I have never played this game .. But the only thing holding me back is ... YES! The mutilplayer!! You think they will release the game again without the mutilplayer trophies?

No, if they had the ps4 would have omitted them. If you hate them so much, just boost them with a group, you can get it all done in a few days 

40 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

No, if they had the ps4 would have omitted them. If you hate them so much, just boost them with a group, you can get it all done in a few days 

Absolutely!

It is not really hard. It just takes time and you just have to keep going on.

I guess it is the Firefly and Hunter trophys after all that stop so many people from getting it done. Everything else is spot on doable.

Even collecting a thousand items in Ubisoft games is not as horrible. xD

23 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I actually had fun in the MP of this, but I played it with a group of friends I trust and play well with.

However, once I did the trophies in the MP i stopped playing. Didn't see the point after achieving what I wanted to achieve.

I can see how that could be a lot more fun than doing it all alone. But sadly my friends are not into trophy hunting or multiplayergames like this one.

It took me 8 days of playing the mp for ~4 hours each day. I skipped a few matches when i saw an opportunity to advance a day or two.

The sweet sensation of being done with it...i instantly deleted the game from my PS4.

On 3/6/2017 at 11:48 PM, rockstarjazz said:

edit: having now got the plat, i see the key is grinding at the start so you can get the skills that will help, and then to stay with team mates and when they get attacked you jump in. also, run to the opponents if you sense them, hide, and tip toe around and get them. 100% risk missions that are best is reviver lvl 1 + 2, and gifts lvl 1+2+3 - note to self when playing the ps3 version :)

-

before, i was whiny and said this...

- you never get the map you want
- you can never get a down
- the other players are like professionals with 3 digit numbers next their frikkin name. do they play this all day??
- it takes forever for me to shoot someone down but for them it takes no time at all
- it takes forever for me to aim but to them it's a split second
- the game says its a 'matchmaker' but always groups you up against bloody professionals.
- have not got a single down in the last 3 hours. NOT ONE!!
- their aiming is perfect, they dont have to stand and aim whereas i have to otherwise i miss
- it takes forever to find them but they find you in no time

- getting 5 downs on a map for a trophy is fucking impossible

I FUCKING HATE MULTIPLAYER!!! they should never make mp trophies again. i absolutely hate this!! and i am sure i'm not the only one

getting 5 downs in a single match is impossible? bro you sound like you suck at this game so much. 

all the things you said above says how much of a noob you're in this game lol.

Edited by SniperEliteDido

I personally thought the MP was quite balanced. Having gotten this 100% once on the remaster and on the original, I'd say it was one of the best MP's I've played as it was so different.

Maybe I was above average player, I don't know. But there was only a few instances where I didn't have at least a decent game.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I personally thought the MP was quite balanced. Having gotten this 100% once on the remaster and on the original, I'd say it was one of the best MP's I've played as it was so different.

Maybe I was above average player, I don't know. But there was only a few instances where I didn't have at least a decent game.

same here... people complained about doing 2 journeys in the game and getting to level 24 at least (7x24 matches)

meanwhile im here and completed 8 journeys (max journey rank) and level 130 and i still enjoy the MP ALOT! ? :v

Edited by SniperEliteDido