im new here :)

prototypehobo

Is this the newbie thread? If so im new too! ha, I could use some speed boost too? Im a recovering trophy hunter addict and have fallen off the wagon. Just got my easiest platinum ever last night The walking dead. Great game.

Currently im playing assasins creed revelation, fifa 13, and mass effect 2. add laker818

laker818.png

thanks man :) decoder boosts though? sorry im a bit new to that game

In the online multiplayer, certain goodies are only unlocked by "decoding" things earned for completing matches. You can find CDs, Flash drives, DVD, etc, which can be decoded over time (ex. CDs take 10 mins, Flash Drives take 30) by going to decoding in the menu. Occasionally upon completion, one can send a friend a temporary speed up on their decoding times. Also, if I unlock something I don't want that doesn't quite tickle my gaming pickle, I can send it to you instead of keeping it myself.let them eat cake.

Of course, if you don't do the online part of Far Cry 3, than this is all quite irrelevant to you.

Is this the newbie thread? If so im new too! ha, I could use some speed boost too? Im a recovering trophy hunter addict and have fallen off the wagon. Just got my easiest platinum ever last night The walking dead. Great game.

Currently im playing assasins creed revelation, fifa 13, and mass effect 2. add laker818

laker818.png

feel free to add me on psn man :)