peaceful resolution

3 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

yes..neither did sam but even if we did i would've restarted checkpoint

i also had problems with this one, if i remember correctly.

it finally worked for me when i made absolutely sure to do those two chapters _completely stealth_ ! so that no one even saw us and sam didn't have to engage enemies at all.

took some tries so stealth it 100% but then i finally got the trophy. perhaps you should try this? :)

This was my last trophy for the plat. I must of done those two chapters 20 times before getting the trophy.:facepalm: I made sure no one was killed and kept an eye on Sam that he didn't kill another as well and still didn't get it. I've read reports that some gamers got the trophy even with Sam killing someone. All I did was I kept repeating the process until it unlocked. 

I just watched Powerpyx do the trophy and replicated their strategy and got the trophy on my first attempt. Also if you do happen to become spotted by an enemy at some point, you can restart your last encounter and still earn the trophy. I failed one of the checkpoints a couple of times and still did it. You will earn the trophy at the start of  chapter 15 so play the game up to that point when evading all enemies in 13-14.

Edited by Matthew

you have to reach the hall where the huge portraits written on them "Thief" for the trophy to pop up, and you can actually restart a checkpoint if you want, I saw a guide on youtube for this trophy that advise you to restart a checkpoint on some areas to reset the location of the enemies and on some special occasions some enemies will disappear when you restart a checkpoint, I followed the guide and earn the trophy at first try.

It's best to do complete stealth as dernop says. Reason being that if you get noticed it is possible that the enemies can accidentally kill each other or fall off a ledge and that counts as a kill. Only way to ensure this doesn't happen is to not get noticed at all so they all stay on their preset routes. 

5 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

It's best to do complete stealth as dernop says. Reason being that if you get noticed it is possible that the enemies can accidentally kill each other or fall off a ledge and that counts as a kill. Only way to ensure this doesn't happen is to not get noticed at all so they all stay on their preset routes. 

but i did it and still didn't pop and yes i got to chapter 15 and still nothing. could it be the restart checkpoint the problem here? cause i mean there is no other explanation to it

Edited by playerLEGO

2 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

but i did it and still didn't pop and yes i got to chapter 15 and still nothing. could it be the restart checkpoint the problem here? cause i mean there is no other explanation to it

As turpinator said, it's likely the enemies killed themselves by accident. Have you tried doing this on Explorer difficulty?

6 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

Pretty sure I restarted checkpoint and still got it. Are you loading a game or doing it through chapter replay? At worst you may have to start a new game and do a fresh play through

17 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

Like i said before. You have to get lucky to get this trophy. I check my kills on my stats before Chapter 13 and after Chapter 15 and there was no kills difference and it still didn't pop. Just keep retrying the Chapters from 13 to beginning of Chapter 15 and it will eventually pop. This trophy is a bit buggy. I did everything possible even the restart checkpoint part. Just keep retrying 

25 minutes ago, playerLEGO said:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/uncharted-4/trophy/140660-Peaceful-Resolution.html 

Click on the link above as it has all you need to know. Also other gamers experiences with the buggy piece of shit trophy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 7:21 AM, voofx said:

This was some intense challenge on Crushing. More so not to be seen.

I pretty much had to get it on Crushing, since any time I did try combat I got my ass handed to me. After MANY tries, just stealthed the whole thing and it popped, first try.

I was having trouble with the trophy as well (tried twice and it didn't work). I'm still not sure exactly what I did wrong but the two times when it didn't work, I did stealth completely and got nothing.

Idk if this has been posted here before but on the Naughty Dog forums, someone who works at Naughty Dog posted a detailed guide on exactly what to do to get the trophy. I followed this *exactly* as it was written and the trophy popped. If you're stuck or worried about this trophy, I suggest reading and following the Naughty Dog guide before trying anything else. As it's from the official dev, I think it's more reliable than anything else.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/15091803-trouble-with-unlocking-peaceful-resolution-trophy

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:32 AM, faisalahmadi said:

I also had problem with getting this trophy but finally I found out to don't use restart checkpoint and I earned the trophy :)

Watch the video 

Yep restarting checkpoints is something that causes the trophy to glitch, it seems. Naughty Dog suggests restarting encounters instead, if a restart is really necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

I got the trophy on Crushing while doing a Crushing run for the trophy. Didn't skip any cutscenes, no checkpoint restarts, full ghost (some parts in Chapter 13 were very intense). Sam even stealth killed a soldier near the final boost up section and the trophy still popped.

By the way, the trophy should pop in around 15--20 seconds after you see the Chapter 15 title appear on your screen.

• 4 years later...

I finally got it after my third try, and still have limited understanding about how this bizarre trophy works. However I can now refute some misinformation that others have shared above. I 100% confirm that ALL of the following does NOT void the trophy in any way :

• Restarting checkpoints over and over (I strongly suspect that people complaining about this just didn't realize that their current checkpoint isn't clean any more. On explorer difficulty, checkpoints are literally everywhere so it's quite easy to register an accidental kill even if you're quick to restart.)
  • Skipping all cinematics
  • Letting Sam stealth kill an enemy (can't say for more than one)

Going full stealth is the best and safest way to secure this trophy. Restart checkpoint as soon as you get spotted, literally before you hear a single gunshot. Don't try to rush through the fighting scenes, because too many things can go wrong without you noticing.

Edited by JeManquedHygiene