Games wont load past 100

I guess the title says it all. for some reason when i scroll in my own list it stops at my 100th game, where as other goons list it works fine. I have tried signing out and back in, not a huge deal tbh. Just curious if its common and theres some quick fixes.

Thanks. 

• Like 1

If I signed in, I couldn't see more than 100 games. If I logged out I was able to see the entire list. I sign in and unchechecked "Hide games on profiles with 0%" and I'm able to see the entire list again.

I did it multiple times with the same result.

This is from a mobile device, I will check in the PC since I first notice the problem there.

22 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Works fine for me. I might drop the infinity scrolling for pages.

I've noticed that if I check the box that says "Hide games on profiles with 0%"  then it won't load up any more games. It also only displays the amount of games in the first 100 that were not at 0%. I've loaded a bunch of 0% games into my profile recently and with that box checked it only displays around 30-40 games and doesn't load any more. There must be some sort of bug causing this.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm having this problem as well. Signed out and back in, didn't change it. Still only scrolls down thru first 100 games. Tried changing the settings as well. Nothing. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mmcd464 said:

Hi, I'm having this problem as well. Signed out and back in, didn't change it. Still only scrolls down thru first 100 games. Tried changing the settings as well. Nothing. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey, you'll want to say what device you're using and what internet browser you're using too ;) 

Don't know if this will help at all, but I've noticed some profiles I click on are fine scrolling down thru all games, while others only load the first 100 games. Really weird. Haven't a clue what's going on, hope it can be fixed.