1. 1. Choose Wisely

• Futaba Sakura (CV: Aoi Yuuki)
    • Makoto Niijima (CV: Rina Satou)
    • Ann Takamaki (CV: Nana Mizuki)
    • Haru Okumura (CV: Haruka Tomatsu)
    • Tae Takemi (CV: Yuka Saitou)
    • Sadayo Kawakami (CV: Mai Fuchigami)
    • Ichiko Ohya (CV: Yumi Uchiyama)
    • Chihaya Mifune (CV: ... ... Miyu... Matsuki...)
    • Hifumi Togo (CV: Tomomi Isomura)
    • Sae Niijima (CV: Yuuko Kaida)
    • Justine (CV: Aki Toyosaki)
    • Caroline (CV: Aki Toyosaki)

Many potential child molesters would pick Futaba over the allure of an older punk doctor woman with a dog collar. Just fyi. Cool character but she has no breasts and they try too hard with her cute recluse thing. 

Takemi was my waifu, tho I decided to cheat on her with nearly everyone else, just cause. <3 My second choice would be the maid teacher. Her s-link story was a bit... eh, but I'm all for seducing a teacher. 

Edited by AironicallyHuman
  • Like 1

I chose Ann Takamaki because the two next best (Futaba and Makoto) have issues. Futaba is flat and child-like. I'm not really sure what the appeal is, although I suppose I could understand if her appeal is in her strange personality. Makoto seems boring and appears to have reservations with her role as a 'good girl.' Come on guys, Ann is a model. Who doesn't want to date a model? This is all opinion though.

3 hours ago, Zozobobo57 said:

Come on guys, Ann is a model. Who doesn't want to date a model? This is all opinion though.

She'll be fat when she's older and her metabolism slows down since she's half American piggy. One kid and she'll blow up like a balloon. Also, she has no brains. Tits and a sexy voice only go so far. Such is life... most of us are going for long-term gains over short-term. Real men look into the future.

Edited by AironicallyHuman

4 hours ago, AironicallyHuman said:

She'll be fat when she's older and her metabolism slows down since she's half American piggy. One kid and she'll blow up like a balloon. Also, she has no brains. Tits and a sexy voice only go so far. Such is life... most of us are going for long-term gains over short-term. Real men look into the future.

Ann is 1/4 American, and seeing as how she's in Japan, I doubt her diet would be similar enough to that of an american to make her blow up. She may have no brains, but how many of us did at 16? I mean really, psychological maturity can be a slow thing. Overall, I think she's young enough to transform into whatever you want in the future.

2 hours ago, Staticah said:

I personally romanced Ann but found her/Ryuji dynamic very weird in my playthrough. So with that said, I do think it's Makoto personally.

Yeah, when Ann was first introduced I thought Ryuji had a thing for her/was trying to protect her and they'd get it on later. That would cockblock s-linking tho, I suppose. 

2 hours ago, Staticah said:

I personally romanced Ann but found her/Ryuji dynamic very weird in my playthrough.

It's pretty much like this in all newer Personas that bro has feelings for first female party member.

The only exception was Junpei who found Chidori instead of Yukari.

But Yusuke and Chie and Ryuji and Ann are pretty much confirmed.

On 4/29/2017 at 4:45 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's pretty much like this in all newer Personas that bro has feelings for first female party member.

The only exception was Junpei who found Chidori instead of Yukari.

But Yusuke and Chie and Ryuji and Ann are pretty much confirmed.

Everyone knows the true canonicity is Ann x Shiho.

• Like 1

I don't get all the love for Makoto- don't get me wrong, she's great. In fact I think all the girls are great in the game (even though Futaba is my hands down best girl of course). But I just don't see any reason that Makoto appears to be the overwhelming majority favorite. And for that matter, why does Haru get no love?

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

2 hours ago, Vermachtnis said:

Everyone knows the true canonicity is Ann x Shiho.

That's too obvious :P

2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

And for that matter, why does Haru get no love?

She comes too late in game unfortunately...

Her character development isn't that visible as with other girls.

You can easily compare the situation to Futaba. She also comes late but her character development is the best of all characters despite limited time. =)

2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

And for that matter, why does Haru get no love?

I don't know about others, but for my personal opinion, Haru is my third from last, (Futaba being last, I don't see the appeal in her childlike figure, or her childish "charm") but that probably has to do with my choice of playing with English voices throughout the story, and hooooly hell Haru's English voice was so painful to listen to. Her character development and story were also really lackluster and to a degree, boring.

It's a shame that Haru is such a useful character, otherwise I would not have used her on that simple basis. LOL

Edited by Griffon234
Scratch that, Haru is third from last, Ichiko is second from last.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You can easily compare the situation to Futaba. She also comes late but her character development is the best of all characters despite limited time. =)

This is true :)

7 hours ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

Why have one waifu when you can have all. Remember what Morgana said at the Buffet? It's best to try out a bit of everything... 1f609.png

I'm not even romancing other characters on my second playthrough. Loyalty matters, I'm a one girl guy :P

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

Too early for me to pick best waifu as I haven't advanced very far in the game yet. Makoto seems promising (even though I don't have her in my party yet).

Btw @Satoshi Ookami, did you get the Persona 5 Official Design Works artbook? Mine arrived last week together with the OST. The book is massive (over 500 pages) and has some initial concepts of Futaba's design too.