1 hour ago, EpicNogg4 said:

- XxxNoobSlay3ersxxX 

- EpicNogg4 and Team 

- 360NoScopers 

- We_fukd_UR_mum

- PlayinAndSlayin

- CouchIsMyIdol 

- WeWillRekU_ay

Hmmm, I can't really say I like any of these, I prefer just 'Team Blue' but I'll go with any name that's been chosen by the team offcourse

21 minutes ago, Fredoline05 said:

Hmmm, I can't really say I like any of these, I prefer just 'Team Blue' but I'll go with any name that's been chosen by the team offcourse

If we're picking any color, it has to be Team Magenta! Magenta is the most majestic, beautiful color in the universe and the only color worthy of representing the winning team.

Spoiler

I actually do have a slightly unhealthy obsession with the color magenta, so I may be biased.

Hello Survivors, 

A few questions have come up in private chat. I figured if one person is asking maybe others have questions as well.

Most were around hidden immunity idols. Remember that only two are active at 1 point. Nothing in the prelims had any affect of the idols either. If someone did something to unlock one there, they weren't told. Another question came in about hints. Hints will be given out to either an individual or a team as part of a reward round. You'll find out this on day 1 announcements for that week. 

Last question was about tribal council. All votes are final whether you vote in a PM or right here in the thread. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fredoline05 said:

- We_fukd_UR_mum

Uh, I'm sure this is an open forum and profanity is okay, but this handle... uh, someone is just begging to be flamed. :(

Then again, I am pretty green as a trophy hunter and guess that trophy hunting is the Internet's version of Vault Hunting. (Yes, just platinumed Tales from the Borderlands, so I know what that is.) Maybe I should "clone" Fiona's elemental pistol to protect myself. ^_^

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Uh, I'm sure this is an open forum and profanity is okay, but this handle... uh, someone is just begging to be flamed. :(

Then again, I am pretty green as a trophy hunter and guess that trophy hunting is the Internet's version of Vault Hunting. (Yes, just platinumed Tales from the Borderlands, so I know what that is.) Maybe I should "clone" Fiona's elemental pistol to protect myself. ^_^

My thoughts exactly. Half the names are fine, and the other half are a little off-putting.

Congrats on the plat!

Hey Guys. In about 10 minutes the Reward challenge will begin and will last 48 hours.

Week 1 Day 2 - Reward Challenge - Silver Spectacle

All Silver trophies earned in the 48 hour challenge will be worth 1 point. The winning team will have 15 bonus points added to their score in the Immunity challenge.

Now we've had some interesting names come up in the Team names but doesn't sound like anybody has agreed on anything so I'm going to go extend this for another day. So far the choices have been:

Team Orange Names:

Team Orange - Real Original

The league of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Them

The Winners

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Team Blue - My personal favorite :)

Seal Team 8

The Crazy Eight

Team - "Another color"

Team Blue Names:

The Poppin Pomagranites

XxxNoobSlay3ersxxX

EpicNogg4 and Team

360NoScopers

We_fukd_UR_mum - Good chance that won't happen but it's funny

PlayingAndSlayin

CouchIsMyIdol

WeWillRekU_ay

Team Majenta

If nobody has a strong opinion towards one or nothing else to bring, I'll throw it in a RNG and go from there. Keep in mind your color will stay the same on the stats and spreadsheets we use. This is mostly just a fun little team building exercise.

2 minutes ago, Couch said:

Team Blue Names:

Team Majenta

Are you serious right now? MAGENTA, the most wonderful color in the universe, is spelled with a G! Every single post, there's always some sort of mess up associated with me! This can't be accidental anymore!

3 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

By the way guys those names were just a joke :P happy to try and think of some more 'suitable' names tonight :D

Really? I thought you were serious seeing it took you a "week" to give them haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Couch said:

Really? I thought you were serious seeing it took you a "week" to give them haha

Ahaha, took me about 5 minutes. Was trying to think of a bunch of classic twelve year old Xbox usernames. But I'll think of some good ones tonight. 

...we're keeping CouchIsMyIdol though.

5 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

My apologies I just read your post, will avoid using any profanity during the event :)

Edited by EpicNogg4

Blue teams name should be "Yellow Snow".....just because. Yellow = blue. :ninja:

EDIT: FINE MATT, if you dont like that.

Smurftastics

Blue Hunter Group

I'm Blue If I was Orange I would Die (lulz)

Ocean's 8 (or Ocean's 11 Minus 3)

Deep blue

You Just Got EpicNogged

Worldwide Blues (International Blues?)

Big Blue

Blue Screen Of Death

just random stuffs..........................one of those were for mark 

Edited by TwitchReflex
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Wdog-999 said:

I will suggest a name for Orange Team.

Orange You Glad We Aren't Blue?

While I'm at it, how about a suggestion for Team Blue because this is just too good.

Da Ba Dee

I vote yes for both of these. 

• Like 1

Week 1 day 6 

Reminder today is day two of the immunity challenge. Keep popping those bronze trophies. 

Bronze Mayhem

All Bronze trophies earned in the 48 hour challenge will be worth 1 point. The losing team will go to Tribal council where a member of the team will be eliminated

• Like 1

This place has become a ghost town. Can't tell if people are busy, not interested, or keeping quiet to avoid revealing any strategies or plans. Or maybe everyone's talking in private and laughing about how they are going to vote me off? :hmm:

Wish we had Survivor style confessionals so we could know what people were truly thinking and planning.  

• Like 1