Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

5 minutes ago, emboliformis said:

Oh I didn't know that. It doesn't ask for any updates, and I assumed it contained everything, but I guess this issue has been going on for a while then.

It probably started happening in the past few weeks/months because i clearly remember to have redownloaded all my game updates shortly before Christmas.

The final update was v2.17. It's the one that greyes out the online modes and fixes the DLCs that requires an online connection to be activated.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Is anyone able to confirm Frozen Synapse Prime went offline?

Because it hasn't been delisted yet.

Thanks for the warning, adding it to the list.

The FSP servers died exactly when the devs said they would do on the 11th so are now dead as the dodos.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

8 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Is anyone able to confirm Frozen Synapse Prime went offline?

Because it hasn't been delisted yet.

Thanks for the warning, adding it to the list.

Can confirm as well Frozen Synapse Prime is dead, without starting a connection to the server you can't even enter Multiplayer at all to make a match and will show your online level/record/global rank as blank as well. (Leaderboards lost as well basically.)

• Like 1

Recently tested GT5 to see if it would let me update and it doesn't. Downloaded a few games and noticed they all say version 1.00, the one I'm playing now Hitman Absolution says it, I'm sure this received a few updates? Also Remember Me, not sure if that did? 

5 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Recently tested GT5 to see if it would let me update and it doesn't. Downloaded a few games and noticed they all say version 1.00, the one I'm playing now Hitman Absolution says it, I'm sure this received a few updates? Also Remember Me, not sure if that did? 

What games have you tried? I could check if there were updates, i made a spreadsheet for my games long ago.

8 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Games of Glory is still playable past the server close date was suppose to end last night (March 26th,2021 00:00 UTC+1)

It could be up only for the day or maybe the weekend possibly. Last update on game's twitter though confirmed for sure it would close yesterday as it's last day.

Since the clocks have changed, I wouldn't be surprised if the actual closure date was now Monday.

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Quite possibly it was still playable at 4:30am Eastern US time this morning when I last checked. Can connect to Ranked and with other other players.

I bet you can't connect now.

GamesOfGlory on Twitter: "Thank you for your support during the last days! We hope you enjoyed playing Games of Glory❤️ Follow our Studio's Twitter account @LightbulbCrew to stay updated about our other projects. https://t.co/S0kYZElQ4X" / Twitter

15 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

What games have you tried? I could check if there were updates, i made a spreadsheet for my games long ago.

Remember Me, can't find any info for a patch so looks like it never got one. Enslaved is saying non but did get a patch, and Hitman Absolution definitely got some but is saying Digital is 1.00 and Disc is 1.02.  

Edited by GUDGER666

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Remember Me, can't find any info for a patch so looks like it never got one. Enslaved is saying non but did get a patch, and Hitman Absolution definitely got some but is saying Digital is 1.00 and Disc is 1.02.  

I have Enslaved in digital format and it was always at v1.00. About Hitman, are you sure the digital version isn't already pre-patched despite saying v1.00? Some digital versions of games say v1.00 but already have all patches, like the digital version of Resistance: Fall of Man (it is pre-patched with all DLC included)

On 22.03.2021 at 5:31 PM, juju3100 said:

Hi guys, it's not a true server closure but there is an issue with the Smash Cars game (at least the EU version, I don't know about the US one, if someone has the info it would be cool).

The Virus DLC is still buyable and has online trophies. But if you downloaded the game back in the days, you won't have issues but if you try to download the game now, you'll get the 1.00 version which doesn't support the DLC and it's not possible to download the patch anymore. I asked Playstation Support about it they told me they aren't involved in it and I should contact the game developers directly (Creat Studios) but their website isn't working anymore and they aren't active on social networks so I can't go further. I don't know the date of the patch removal though.

The only workaround could be to buy the US version, maybe you can download the patch for it but I can't confirm as I don't own it and I don't wanna waste more money on this (I bought the DLC a few days and can't use it because of this).

Still impossible to download patch?

2 hours ago, Akhil1234 said:

Is switchblade still shutting down on 1st june 2021? Can anyone please confirm?

Haven't heard anything else from the devs. But honestly I wouldn't hold my breathe on it lasting past the announcement they are currently tied to Sony for their newest game Destruction All-Stars. So I imagine they would rather focus on building and supporting it then a game they were already on planning to close.

2 hours ago, Akhil1234 said:

Is switchblade still shutting down on 1st june 2021? Can anyone please confirm?

I’d do it immediately if I were you. This is what I did during the month of March, platinum’ing Switchblade, it took me 2 weeks of weekly evenings and weekends.

• Like 1