Gaming Sessions Notices

That is a fantastic idea!! I realize this could be a bit taxing on the server, depending on the # of people that could utilize it however, the reward would be worth it IMO.

I'd also like to be able to review past sessions that I created. I've had a few sessions not work out well as far as interested parties and fell short of the required number of participants. With that said, I wouldn't mind going back to see who may have joined last minute or whatever so that I could connect with them to arrange another session.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd like to revive this thread with another, very related, request. I've started using the Gaming Sessions more and find it difficult to manage messages between multiple sessions. It's doable but a little convoluted.

So like the OP states, it would be great if we could Subscribe to specific trophies and/or complete games for when someone creates a Gaming Session involving your subscribed trophy/game.

Additionally, can we tie into the Notification System for Gaming Sessions where the following things could be implemented?

• Once "Subscribed" to a Gaming Session, you receive notifications for:
    • When someone Joins the session
    • When someone Leaves the session
    • When someone posts a message to the session
  • Auto-subscribe when you join a session (or are approved for the Manual Approval sessions).
  • Ability to unsubscribe, from the notifications, for a particular Gaming Session
  • Like 4

Thought I would give this a little bump

I know hes got a lot of his plate but no word from Sly?

I've been looking into it, I want to plug into the forum notifications and add some custom ones so they can be configured all in one place, but it's complicated.

• Like 2

I've been looking into it, I want to plug into the forum notifications and add some custom ones so they can be configured all in one place, but it's complicated.

Sly thanks for the prompt reply and glad you are looking into this, I look forward to what you can come up with

Just get your minions to do some work for once and help you :P