New Playstation Move patent.

tw34kfr34ky

Despite all the rumours of next-gen consoles,it doesnt look like Sony is done with its ps3.

The new design has better accesibility to the buttons and should rest better in your hand.

Looks like 2 move controllers can be linked to use as a steering wheel or you can attach one to your feet for soccer games.

I hope they figure out a good way to strap it on your feet or a lot of tv's will die because of this :D

Discuss!

232337png.jpg

232338png.jpg

232339png.jpg

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

No buy for me, no space in gaming room

Same here.I always wanted a Move but just dont have enough space.

And my dad cant keep his hands off anything when he's cleaning so it woudnt take more then a week to get that camera broken on the ground

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

Interesting concept but, that's all I would think it is at this point. Like many others here have said, this seems like it would require a lot of room and most of us don't have a dedicated gymnasium for our PS3 move exploits, haha. The controller doesn't look comfortable at all and how would it integrate with specialty controllers like the Sharpshooter and similar?

i don't think I will be getting into this much. The Kinect seems to be moving in the right direction... no controllers, just "you".

I really dont think anyone has enough space in their living room, bedroom or wherever their PS3 is to do what that guy is doing in the last pic.

"Outdoors gaming, the future is here"

SONY has many patents on controlers, remember the one who broke in two pieces? Let move die and move on. I only game like it was meant to, with one controller on both hands and sitting on my butt.

• Like 1

What's with all the hate towards the move?! all games I have bought have been really fun to use move with (time crisis razing storm, sports champions, house of the dead overkill) plus the sharpshooter is an excellent piece of hardware. Can kinect play shooters? Nope!

Anyway I dont like the look of these, seems a bit pointless at this point in time!

What's with all the hate towards the move?! all games I have bought have been really fun to use move with (time crisis razing storm, sports champions, house of the dead overkill) plus the sharpshooter is an excellent piece of hardware. Can kinect play shooters? Nope!

Anyway I dont like the look of these, seems a bit pointless at this point in time!

Call it fear to change, call it being old fashioned, I don't know, motion controls never atracted me, I see they could work with some dedicated games, but not with all.

I agree, I actually love my Move for shooting games and such, especially HotD :D Of course it doesn't require the massive living room to sit and shoot though...so the football thing is a no-no. I quite like the steering wheel idea though...

• Like 1

Call it fear to change, call it being old fashioned, I don't know, motion controls never atracted me, I see they could work with some dedicated games, but not with all.

im not saying they are the future of gaming but they do have a place with some games.

p.s i have never been interested in motion controllers untill i used the move. i have played the wii and kinect and neither 'grabbed' me!