Plague Road trophy list discussion

NekoSama87

51 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Its only being released stateside for now which is a load of bull and having no plat Is a load of bull too.

Luckily it is going to be a LRG release at sometime.  Thats when I'm picking it up.

Game looks pretty cool, and it is from Conrad Zimmerman of Destructoid, which is another online community I am a part of.  

The lack of a platinum doesn't bother me.  There are enough smaller games without it that one more won't make a difference.

I am put off by how short the trophy list is, as if a few were added as an afterthought simply because Sony requires them and otherwise there would be no trophies at all.  It probably won't impact my decision to buy the game through Limited Run -- I like my physical copies, I want to support LRG where possible, and this does look like an intriguing game I'll probably enjoy -- but it disappoints me anyhow.

feel very sad when people are wanting plat on the small time games it the first game of the creators. so maybe the game is to easy to beat who knows. we should never weigh games enjoyment by how many trophies they have. If we did it that way then I would have never played saints row 2. but as the list looks like it might be enjoyable for some.

I kickstarted this game, so I've already got my free Steam copy, and I'll be getting a code for the PS4 version, when that comes out as well. I enjoyed the game on Steam, I would have liked a platinum, Trine 2 had a platinum, and that trophy list is tiny and easy. Still it's good enough to play, without a platinum. Maybe wait for the price to come down, or it comes out on PS+, for anyone that feels the game looks kinda short.