What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Working through Persona 5 on the PS4 and enjoying every minute of it. Still need to start my second playthrough on Persona 4: Golden. 

- On a side note, going through Destroy All Humans on my 360 again for achievements. 

Finished up getting the Platinum in Metal Gear Solid 4, and i'm taking a break from the Metal gear series and going back to finish up Crysis before I move on to Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

Been playing so much of the Metal Gear series lately i'm just getting sick of it. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but getting the platinum for MGS2, 3, and 4 in a row makes playing the Metal gear series tiresome. 

Edited by FrozennDusk

5 hours ago, reckscollie said:

3 on 3 Freestyle. Hating myself.

It's not that bad.  ?  I just jump in and play this occasionally.  I don't play it too seriously either.

Finished UC1 and will get back to DLC trophies another time.  Probably UC4 MP and maybe start Neon Chrome or Life is Strange.  Not sure yet. 

Clockwork Tales -Of Glass & Ink- (PS4): Played and platted recently, 58th plat~

GTA Vice City Stories (PS3): Just starting to get into it.

Limbo (PS4): Played for a bit, but I got stuck.

RE Darkside Chronicles (PS3): Got to the final Birkin fight, but think I'm fudged as I don't have shotgun shells anymore.

P5 (PS4): Still at NG+, currently in October.

Fallout 4. Went back to the main quest today after getting sidetracked. I'm almost the point where I'll have to make separate saves for each faction so I'll rush through those before joining the BOS for my main save. I'll start doing that on Monday because...

I couldn't wait any longer and bought The Walking Dead Season Three this evening :awesome:

Back to Fallout 4. I've got my separate save files for each faction set up. I'm currently playing through my Institute/Railroad save and I'll reload later and join the BOS on my main save so I'll be finishing the game with them. Despite the fact my current save file is a throwaway one I still spent two hours building a settlement I was assigned into something that's habitable...I can't help it! 

On a side note I was really lucky too. Minutes before I joined the Railroad I stumbled across a pretty powerful silenced 10mm pistol so I can use that for the BOS save too, that's probably going to be my main weapon for the rest of the game and all the DLC's too, it was love at first sight :lol:

• Like 1

Been working on Life is Strange here and there.  Ready to start Ep. 4 sometime soon but I take breaks inbetween as that type game is good but less interesting because of my minimal input.

I've been playing Type:Rider lately as well and that game is nifty.  Great platforming as well surprisingly.

I'm about 20% through Yakuza 0, so I'll be enjoying the road to getting that Platinum. I hope to finish with enough time to get through Mass Effect: Andromeda and MGS 5, and then I'll have complete focus for when Yakuza: Kiwami comes out in August :) 

My next two targets are:

The Platinum for Life is strange (I know it's very simple but hey, plat ist plat).

And the Uncharted 4 Platinum

In my opinion the hardest tophies on my run are done (the difficulty and speedrun trophies) but now awaits me the collection trophies and some others. But hey it would be my first UC Platinum and I will have soon my summer vacation. So I have enough time for that.

The game is on ?

Child of Light: 100% yesterday

Code: Realize- Made plat on Tue, #59

P4 DAN: About halfway through story mode

Got a PSTV last week, so I've been spending all my time with it. Don't usually play with internet hooked up though, so all these missing timestamps will make my profile a hot mess. :dance: