The game freezes.

ciccio_92

The games is constantly freezing... What I do is changing between "Allow games on progress" and "Not allow games on progress" and changing between regions(I try, EU, USC, USW and USE) until the games decides "ok, this will do" and it loads the games. If this doesn't work, I quit the game and redo all the steps once again. (This can take up to 15/20m until the game decides to let you play)

I think i found a workaround for the bloody freezing on ready up screen. Select hard => game not started and the second you get in the lobby, spam the triangle button. Before i tried this, i got like 7-8 freezes until i could play. After this method it works every time. Bear in mind that the screen will still freeze for like 5-6 seconds and also maybe i got lucky and this works just for me.

I played for over 7 hours yesterday and haven't had a single crash or freeze, then out of nowhere the game was completely unplayable because it would freeze or i would be stuck in an endless loading screen when i tried joining an online game. Thought my game installed incorrectly or something, but i see that wasn't the case... ?

I have not been able to start a single match of VS Survival. Every time I get to the lobby bam, just freezes. Funny because I'm always able to find a game quickly compared to on Survival. This is beyond inexcusable and I don't buy the bullshit PS+ excuse as people have been having problems with this since Day 1. Absolutely incompetent devs. 

For those who get freezes when trying to go online games, try to do the following:

Enter the online options (where you select game mode and such), create a party and DO NOT invite anyone.

When you are in a party, all by yourself, start the game of your choice and all should be fine.

Tried that, over and over again. I also tried the method that says: select each drop down menu an reselect option. Didn't work either. I gave up, to be honest. I'm trying to round up some online friends to do private matches, hoping that private matches are working fine. Does anyone have issues in private matches?

2 hours ago, ombowombo said:

Tried that, over and over again. I also tried the method that says: select each drop down menu an reselect option. Didn't work either. I gave up, to be honest. I'm trying to round up some online friends to do private matches, hoping that private matches are working fine. Does anyone have issues in private matches?

It still has the some problems, but it's MUCH less frequent, I think in 6 PM it only froze once, you should be fine.

Seems to be better now (in some ways), I haven't been able to get a match Online till today (and I've played it on and off since it came out on Plus), it works perfectly when I set the Region to Australia, but outside of that... nothing works (for online at least).

Shame really, but at least its in better condition now I suppose ha