Hertz

PSNP Weeblympics

1,183 posts in this topic

Are we allowed to

1) suggest Japanese games to be added to the list

and

2) revise the 20 games we chose in favor of new games added to the list?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, damn, already? o.O Crap, haven't checked that for a while and it's already VR...

That means I have to scratch that from my list as I have EU version.

@Hertz it seems you have to edit my list, bad taste,   (๑≧౪≦) てへぺろ

1419857560_tumblr_nhcfx3ATQA1u1w094o1_500.gif

It is still not 5.50% rarity so it is ok to have EU version if you plat it before rarity is 5.50%

On 9.7.2017 at 11:46 PM, Hertz said:

If the game is near Very Rare Platinum or has achieved it while it was in our list, it is still eligible for the event as long as it does not go up to 5.50% rarity (PSNP stats)

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finished with my list of games. Here they are. : D

  • Agarest Generations of War Zero 0%
  • Cross Edge 0%
  • Deception IV: Blood Ties 7%
  • Disgaea 3 0%
  • Disgaea 4 0%
  • El-Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron 0%
  • Grand Kingdom 0%
  • Hot shots Golf World Invitational (PS Vita) 5%
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories 0%
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengence 0%
  • Mugen Souls 1%
  • Mugen Souls Z 0%
  • Omega Quintet 5%
  • Oreshika 1%
  • Persona 4 Arena 7%
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax 0%
  • Pier Solar and the Great Architects 0%
  • Record of Agarest War 0%
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness 0%
  • Tales of Symphonia 0%
  • Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World 0%
  • Tales of Zestiria 0%
  • Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters 0%
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Looking at their weeb lists, there is a very small chance that the bolded ones will be UR.

Xanadu is pretty much in 20% category.

Valkyrie is close to 6% 

 

Caligula will be close. Japanese list is very close to 5% and I would bet on localized getting over it soon after it gets the first sale.

 

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

I am not disagreeing with you however Gal*Gun is on the list which the Europe version is already over 5% and the US version is not far behind, Tokyo Xanadu did not even occur to me but I was going through some of the other members signups on the first page and this popped up a couple of times so its already accepted,

Another would be Summon Night 6 Lost Borders this is on the list with the English version not far from release.

 

Dark Rose Valkyrie has a lot of confusion with the true ending even with some of the Japanese players posting on other sites. Unless a guide is made or a nice detailed step by step many may give up.

This event will require some heavy moderation to make sure games do not go over UR status, but if you unlock the plat while it is UR then in theory it counts as one of the 20.

Been talking this issue over with the Lewd Master @Hertz (Who says he'll update the thread later cause he's busy killing lolis :awesome:), we're going to keep those 2 games there for now and monitor them, and depending on how the rarity balances out over the next week or 2 then they may be removed if necessary.

 

Hertz also says that you should just import Gal*Gun Baka @Satoshi Ookami :P.

 

24 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

*snip*

Welcome to the event! I'll add your list there now as soon as I get the chance 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to replace two games with Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention and Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited if these games get added to the eligible game list. I don't have a PS3 anymore but I did play the Vita remakes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I would like to replace two games with Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention and Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited if these games get added to the eligible game list. I don't have a PS3 anymore but I did play the Vita remakes.

But they're already on the eligible games list so how could they be added? Also, I'm shocked you don't have FF14 on your list considering you've been working so hard to platinum it. 

Edited by Kent10201
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

But they're already on the eligible games list so how could they be added? Also, I'm shocked you don't have FF14 on your list considering you've been working so hard to platinum it. 

 

I didn't see the games on the list, only the PS3 versions. So it's assumed that all Disgaea 3 and 4 versions count? Also, I don't know how FFXIV isn't on my list. I thought I had put it on there. I'll fix the list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I would like to replace two games with Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention and Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited if these games get added to the eligible game list. I don't have a PS3 anymore but I did play the Vita remakes.

Both of those games are eligible, the list in the OP isn't the end all be all (and needs to be updated soon), as such I've added those 2 along with the 20 you originally posted. Let me or Hertz know if you still want to remove 2 games to make room for those, but you're more than welcome to attempt more than 20 games for this event if you think you can do it :).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, here is my actual list. I was pointed out a few things so I changed up stuff:

  1. Dark Cloud 2
  2. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  3. Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
  4. Dragon Quest Heroes II
  5. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  6. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  7. Moon Hunters
  8. MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
  9. Pier Solar and the Great Architects
  10. Sonic Unleashed
  11. Shadow of the Colossus
  12. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  13. Tales of Symphonia
  14. Tales of Symphonia: A New Dawn
  15. Tales of Zestiria
  16. Tear to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
  17. Terraria
  18. The Last Guardian
  19. Touhou Genso Wanderer
  20. Ys Origin
5 minutes ago, Ratchet2425 said:

but you're more than welcome to attempt more than 20 games for this event if you think you can do it

 

I am sure I can't get better than Bronze in this event, maybe Silver considering that all of these games will take time and effort to get 100% in and I will be playing other games in the meanwhile. I replaced a few games because the ones I replaced have on-line trophies and while I am sure I can ask for boosts, I am worried that the servers might shut down before I ever get those. But if anyone wishes to add me for the following games, I might boost them:

  • Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics
  • Sword Art Online: re:Hollow Fragment
  • Arcane 3 LOVE MAX!!!
Edited by MidnightCJ
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ratchet2425 said:

 

Been talking this issue over with the Lewd Master @Hertz (Who says he'll update the thread later cause he's busy killing lolis :awesome:), we're going to keep those 2 games there for now and monitor them, and depending on how the rarity balances out over the next week or 2 then they may be removed if necessary.

All good, I own many other games that were on the list but thought it would be nice to have a game or two that actually came out this year but I don't mind if they are removed down the track.


However does this mean I should off on playing dark rose valkyrie if I want it to count towards the list of 20? I was thinking about starting it next for a while now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

I am sure I can't get better than Bronze in this event, maybe Silver considering that all of these games will take time and effort to get 100% in and I will be playing other games in the meanwhile. I replaced a few games because the ones I replaced have on-line trophies and while I am sure I can ask for boosts, I am worried that the servers might shut down before I ever get those. But if anyone wishes to add me for the following games, I might boost them:

  • Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics
  • Sword Art Online: re:Hollow Fragment
  • Arcane 3 LOVE MAX!!!

I'm willing to boost Love Max. I had a boosting partner, but we seemed to never be on at the same time, so I was only able to get about a third of the online done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

There are a few other games that are on the list where the NA version is UR just but the EU version is over or right near 5%, I just finished Tears to Tiara II EU version which is now sitting at 4.56% and still climbing it went up at around 0.10 - 0.15% in the month I was playing it.

 

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

It is still not 5.50% rarity so it is ok to have EU version if you plat it before rarity is 5.50%

It's too close to count on it =D 

I have enough games to make up for it =D

 

1 hour ago, Ratchet2425 said:

Hertz also says that you should just import Gal*Gun Baka @Satoshi Ookami :P.

No need to double platform shared list :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MidnightCJ said:

I am sure I can't get better than Bronze in this event, maybe Silver considering that all of these games will take time and effort to get 100% in and I will be playing other games in the meanwhile. I replaced a few games because the ones I replaced have on-line trophies and while I am sure I can ask for boosts, I am worried that the servers might shut down before I ever get those. But if anyone wishes to add me for the following games, I might boost them:

  • Sword Art Online: re:Hollow Fragment

I'd consider SAO: re:Hollow Fragment. I want to complete the vanilla Hollow Fragment on the Vita, so don't count on it in the near future, but once that's out of the way, I'll transfer my savegame to PS4 and start over with my way too strong character who has access to most weapons in the game and retains his level if it's less than 200. It should be easy to carry you through the Hollow Area and level you up fast with this character. There's just one potential problem: I'm from Europe (UTC+1), you're from the US. When you're awake, I might be asleep and vice versa. But we'll see.

 

I don't have any plan to resume SAO HF this month.

Edited by viech54
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not like SAO needs actual boosting :awesome: 

 

Maybe the grinding from 170-200... 

But that's still more efficient solo like a proper Kirito-kun (read me :awesome:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, viech54 said:

I'd consider SAO: re:Hollow Fragment. I want to complete the vanilla Hollow Fragment on the Vita, so don't count on it in the near future, but once that's out of the way, I'll transfer my savegame to PS4 and start over with my way too strong character who has access to most weapons in the game and retains his level if it's less than 200. It should be easy to carry you through the Hollow Area and level you up fast with this character. 

 

I don't have any plan to resume SAO HF this month.

 

That's my plan as well. Not ready to change my list at the moment though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2017 at 11:46 PM, Hertz said:

Thank you for your hard work with the Fate/Extella guide.

Which reminds me, I still have to reply to one of your messages. Sorry for the insane delay, things got really busy on my end with finals coming up (aced them). I shouldn't have, but I forgot about it. Expect my reply within the next few days or maybe even today.

Thanks for adding me to the first post :)

Some people already have FFXII: Zodiac Age in their list. I've also spotted God Wars: Future Past once. Despite requesting it, both are not not on my list. I'm aware of the 1 month UR rule, it would need to disappear from everyone's list. I'd like you to be consisted, ignore the rule for everyone and all games or don't ignore it at all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Which reminds me, I still have to reply to one of your messages. Sorry for the insane delay, things got really busy on my end with finals coming up (aced them). I shouldn't have, but I forgot about it. Expect my reply within the next few days or maybe even today.

Thanks for adding me to the first post :)

Some people already have FFXII: Zodiac Age in their list. I've also spotted God Wars: Future Past once. Despite requesting it, both are not not on my list. I'm aware of the 1 month UR rule, it would need to disappear from everyone's list. I'd like you to be consisted, ignore the rule for everyone and all games or don't ignore it at all.

 

Hmm true, but some of them have more than 20 games so I let it go. Unless I counted them wrong because too mich mindless editing and typing. I'll let you know for sure. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is mine:

  1. Mugen Souls
  2. Mugen Souls Z
  3. Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
  4. Dead or Alive 5
  5. Catherine
  6. Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!
  7. Arcana Heart 3
  8. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  9. Gal Gun: Double Peace
  10. Pier Solar and the Great Architects
  11. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  12. Resident Evil Revelations 2
  13. Tales of Symphonia
  14. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  15. Toukiden Kiwami 
  16. Sword Art Online: Re Hollow Fragment
  17. Omega Quintet 
  18. Cross Edge
  19. Grand Kingdom
  20. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hertz said:

 

Hmm true, but some of them have more than 20 games so I let it go. Unless I counted them wrong because too mich mindless editing and typing. I'll let you know for sure. 

I think that 1 month rule should be somewhat different.

 

Because if we need to wait 1 month to be allowed to add it, we are also being forced to not play it at release or to keep our trophies under 35% during that month, because if we get 36% trophies during the 1st month and the game ends up staying UR, we aren't allowed to add it at that time because we already have over 35% on it.

 

I think the best way to approach this is to allow everyone to add the game, but leaving a note that the  game will not count if it goes above 5.5% in the 1st month. This way we are allowed to play without restrictions and if someome manages a platinum in the same month a game came out and that said game stayed UR at the end of the 1st month, the game would still be counted.

 

Hope that makes sense.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Hmm true, but some of them have more than 20 games so I let it go. Unless I counted them wrong because too mich mindless editing and typing. I'll let you know for sure. 

Thanks. Then it'd be okay if I added two more games so that I have 20 without the two games?

12 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Because if we need to wait 1 month to be allowed to add it, we are also being forced to not play it at release or to keep our trophies under 35% during that month, because if we get 36% trophies during the 1st month and the game ends up staying UR, we aren't allowed to add it at that time because we already have over 35% on it.

That's precisely my problem. I'm currently playing God Wars and could easily raise the completion to more than 35%. I already held back and spend quite a bit of time on grinding to avoid it, but it's getting tedious to keep doing that instead of playing the story. For reference, my strongest character is approaching level 80, the enemies in the story are about level 20 and I'm not even at 50% of the story (I'm probably between 25% and 35%). That means she could easily kill all enemies on her own without help.

Edited by viech54
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Which reminds me, I still have to reply to one of your messages. Sorry for the insane delay, things got really busy on my end with finals coming up (aced them). I shouldn't have, but I forgot about it. Expect my reply within the next few days or maybe even today.

Thanks for adding me to the first post :)

Some people already have FFXII: Zodiac Age in their list. I've also spotted God Wars: Future Past once. Despite requesting it, both are not not on my list. I'm aware of the 1 month UR rule, it would need to disappear from everyone's list. I'd like you to be consisted, ignore the rule for everyone and all games or don't ignore it at all.

That was my mistake, I seen the post you made earlier today and added the 5 games that were listed out but missed those 2 by mistake. I'll add them now momentarily and apologize for the confusion, blame the apprentice for that one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I think that 1 month rule should be somewhat different.

 

Because if we need to wait 1 month to be allowed to add it, we are also being forced to not play it at release or to keep our trophies under 35% during that month, because if we get 36% trophies during the 1st month and the game ends up staying UR, we aren't allowed to add it at that time because we already have over 35% on it.

 

I think the best way to approach this is to allow everyone to add the game, but leaving a note that the  game will not count if it goes above 5.5% in the 1st month. This way we are allowed to play without restrictions and if someome manages a platinum in the same month a game came out and that said game stayed UR at the end of the 1st month, the game would still be counted.

 

Hope that makes sense.

 

This made perfect sense to me, and yeah it is a stupid idea on my part to held you for not playing a game you wanted. I will have to change it then. 

 

@viech54 yeah you're fine with adding the two games.

Edited by Hertz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ratchet2425 yosh thanks for the spreadsheet updates.

 

Also everyone up to this day, should have been added in the thread OP and spreadsheets. Good luck in conquering those games and obtaining the plat for them.

 

Hope you guys posts the plats here too so I can stare at them and appreciate them. I like how things are starting for this event. ENJOY MINNA-SAN!!!

 

tumblr_ni5c7k4c4O1qbvovho1_500.gif

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.