Advise the next 100% to the person above you

REAPER4536

22 hours ago, Empovyle said:

@Hentekorino Sly Minigames! How hard could it be, right?

I want to, but in order to do that I'd need to play Sly 2 & 3 which I don't want to do as I didn't enjoy the first one too much. :(

@RVMcypress_grave Omg there are so many games above 90%, and looking through. the trophies you need don't look too particularly difficult. 

Head back and do Minecraft, RWBY or Borderlands as their last trophies all seem really simple and quick. 

Edited by Hentekorino

4 minutes ago, Hentekorino said:

I want to, but in order to do that I'd need to play Sly 2 & 3 which I don't want to do as I didn't enjoy the first one too much. :(

@RVMcypress_grave Omg there are so many games above 90%, and looking through. the trophies you need don't look too particularly difficult. 

Head back and do Minecraft, RWBY or Borderlands as their last trophies all seem really simple and quick. 

Sly minigames , supah dope eazy

On 8/2/2017 at 9:52 AM, Hentekorino said:

lol yeah, I am saving a few things. I just went ahead and finished Minecraft like you suggested (ps3 version), if I wasn't playing with friends I don't think I could have taken the grind for those frost walker boots.

@Soneto Don't know if anyone said it yet but you should do Operation Raccoon City. The S+ ranks were super easy with the Riot gun and Samurai Edge. Lupo would be my character of choice for that.

• Like 1