Who was a fan of midnight club?

RedDead3001

Yes! I was a fan from the start when they released the first game (even though it was pretty bare bones). I played them

straight up to Los Angeles. 

Hey Rockstar, where's the next one? I'll even settle for Midnight Club: Oklahoma City

1 minute ago, Terra said:

Yes! I was a fan from the start when they released the first game (even though it was pretty bare bones). I played them

Hey Rockstar, where's the next one? I'll even settle for Midnight Club: Oklahoma City

I know

Come on rockstar I will pre ordered two copies?

I have played every one of them. Wasn't a bug fan of the first two but MC3, Dub Edition Remix and LA were so much fun. Played the crap out of them. Really bummed the servers got shut down. Would have liked to go for the plat. I heard the T-Mobile favs trophies was broke as hell though.

On 9/1/2017 at 2:32 PM, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

so here's hoping Rockstar either puts 3DUB and MCLA on PS4 or makes a new one (there were rumors that a new one is coming) :D

I dunno GTA online feels more like MC LA, especially on PS 4 with a cockpit view. The only difference there is no any real car.

I've enjoyed all the series, but in my opinion LA was the best, a lot of choice from Golf 2 to Lowriders from south central, exciting. But I'm so tired from American cities, so I guess new one will be somewhere else and with more classic from euro 90's instead of lowriders. And I guess there is no such game on the market with semi simulation racing, physics in Midnight club kinda moderate real, moderate arcade. Need for Speed really pisses of with it's all way drifting - no need to brake almost straight roads style.

And this crazy hardcore idea with betting your car, when you left rest of your garage for a random AI jerk, and then wining them all back car by car :) Damn, yeah, I was a fan of this game.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

On 8/31/2017 at 9:59 PM, Terra said:

Rockstar said Midnight Club is finished. They are no longer going to make any more games.

As for my opinion, also been a big fan from the start, although MCII was my favorite.

Edited by Freelancer Tex

The first was one of the first games I bought. Mind you I was still years late. Would have been early 2005, I got 100 bucks off my father for not being a fuck up that year in school (long story) and I got Midnight Club 1, Tony Hawk 4, and Simpsons Hit and Run with it. Good purchases.

The second I played the living crap out of on my high school's computers, because it was so easy to hook up a LAN party I sent it around to just about everyone and before long we were all playing MC2 on the computers (along with Vice City and Quake 3) 

The third I have to this day on good old PSP UMD. It's a blast, and that soundtrack, like a lot of the things I played around a decade ago, had some influence on the songs I listen to to this day. I also had a burned copy of the PS2 Remix version which was more of the same, never played Tokyo though, wish I did because it justifies the re-release a lot more.

I bought LA some time ago on PS3, not sure if I still have it. Never got around to playing it. Might have a look for it later today and if it turns up, give it a whirl. Never ended up playing the PSP version either unfortunately, I might start it up tomorrow on the train in the morning aye.

I'd be down for number 5, but really, I just cruised around digging the jams. Split screen was the balls though, that was sick. GTA honestly at this point allows me enough of a big world to just cruise around in and listen to my jams, and it already does so much more than MC ever did, I'm probs happy just fucking around in LS if I want my Rockstar driving fix.

• 2 months later...
On 9/4/2017 at 5:25 PM, Freelancer Tex said:

Rockstar said Midnight Club is finished. They are no longer going to make any more games.

They are throwing money away, then.  I would pay full price today for a remastered MC:LA for the PS4.  A new game would be an instant preorder for me.

Edited by Bilpe
content

11 hours ago, Freelancer Tex said:

I’d rather they do Midnight Club II/3. MCLA was okay at best IMO

Hell, I'd settle for Midnight Club: Oklahoma City or whatever that was someone posted above.  I never played MC before LA so I defer to your opinion.  At this point any MC with trophies would be a dream come true.