Ohhhh Yeahhh We dont Have a Community Ambassador Trophie on This Game! ;)

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

Im trying doing the Trophie Community Ambassador on Project Cars One and im very happy for the Second Game dont have the same trophie but i think have anothers ones more dificult, i think this Platinum its More Dificult about the First One.... :(

What do you Think Everyone? Its a Easy or a Hard Platinum? Do you gonna Buy Project Cars 2?

Cya Everyone and Good Luck Everyone for the Community Ambassador for Project Cars 1! ;)

• Like 2

There is less bullshit trophies than the first one, but they look harder. Completing Nurburgring in snow in less than 8 minutes looks like hell. Winning Monaco with a Formula A would be hard if the car handles like the previous game and winning a Indy 500 in full length looks like the longest one.

Edited by ElBolovo
  • Like 1

I'm trying to do the community events from Project CARS (done 8 so far I hope....all the times I've posted have shown me on the leaderboard for the event, so it counted I think...) so this is great news.

Although I won't get it at day 1 since I got a bunch to get through in my backlog. I guess around Black Friday for me or next year.

• Like 1

There are some pretty hard trophies. I love racing games but what i heard is keeping me away from the game. A few youtubers has got early access to the game and they said that the controls are better, but it's still hard to control a car. I'll wait for some reviews, then i decide. Did you guys know that these developers created NFS: Shift? That was a fantastic game in all ways. Graphics, controls, cockpit view etc.. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't be so afraid of the 'Winter Soldier' trophy. It can be done if you check Powerpyx's Youtube video.

I read that the last 2 license trohies have to be done online. The 'Safety first' has to definitely be done online.

That 'Milk man' one is BS. I don't want to do 200 laps, but have no choice!

Edited by TheGoaler

On 11.9.2017 at 6:45 PM, SectionHUN said:

Did you guys know that these developers created NFS: Shift? That was a fantastic game in all ways. Graphics, controls, cockpit view etc.. 

I played Shift 2 when i read that the same devs are gonna make a new racing game for the ps4 and that was the main reason why i bought the game :D the game itself didn't impress me that much though, i like Shift 2 more than Project Cars... if there would be a Shift 3 though ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I played Shift 2 when i read that the same devs are gonna make a new racing game for the ps4 and that was the main reason why i bought the game :D the game itself didn't impress me that much though, i like Shift 2 more than Project Cars... if there would be a Shift 3 though 1f60d.png

Shift 3 is not going to happen, at least with the same studio. They split up in litigious ways: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/ian-bell-on-ea-and-need-for-speed-shift-3-they-tried-to-fck-us-over-we-have-no-respect-for-them/

6 hours ago, ElBolovo said:

Shift 3 is not going to happen, at least with the same studio. They split up in litigious ways: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/ian-bell-on-ea-and-need-for-speed-shift-3-they-tried-to-fck-us-over-we-have-no-respect-for-them/

Damn... that story though... that is some bullshit from EA... well, EA tried to be "smart" and got screwed since pcars was also a great success

• 3 months later...
On 12/29/2017 at 6:06 PM, Lorajet said:

I was debating on whether to buy Project Cars or Project Cars 2.  Any advice?

If you care about the platinum for the game, the first one is out of question because a trophy is unobtainable now. Even still, PC 2 is regarded as better in general.