If you had to go through your backlog alphabetically...

fabmorais_2011

... What would be the first 10 games you'd have to play (and would you be willing to do it)?

Mine would be:

3D Dot Game Heroes
Adventures of Mana
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Bard's Gold
Bastion
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Blades of Time
Braid
Brutal Legend
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse

What about yours?

EDIT: I mean only games that show on your trophy list here, don't want anyone running around their houses trying to organize their backlog alphabetically lol
EDIT 2: But you can do it if you want to haha

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 2

Mine would be..

Battlefield Hardline (PS4)
Battlefield 1 (PS4)
Bioshock infinite (DLC) (PS3)
Black Ops (PS3)
Black Ops 3 (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
Borderlands 2 (PS4)
Borderlands: Pre-Sequel (PS4)
Brink (PS3)

I mean I would, I was doing it alphabetically for a while but this would take a long time to do!

• Like 2

3D Dot Game Heroes (probably not, wasn't overly fond of it. Maybe some day.)

ArcaniA (I was liking this game and then took a break and it's kinda hard to go back. It's definitely on my to-do list though, moreso than 3DDGH)

Batman: Arkham Origins (I plan on returning to this very soon, maybe after Berseria)

Borderlands (Really not a fan of this game but it's an easy plat so I'll probably return to it just to finish it up eventually)

Bully (I haven't even started this one, not exactly itching to either so it may be a while before I get to it. I do plan on at least trying it eventually though, I did buy it afterall.)

Darksiders II (Such a disappointing game... I loved the first and I like the Prince of Persia elements that II introduced, but everything else feels so bland and uninspired, idk. I do want to get it done before Darksiders III releases though, I just hope that's a better game)

Deadly Premonition (I realize this is supposed to be a 'so bad it's good' game or whatever, but I really couldn't get into it. No plan on returning to it any time soon, if ever)

DmC Devil May Cry (I liked what I played but wasn't exactly blown away, and I tried returning to it a while back for a brief session but forgot all the moves/combos lol. Will probably return to it to try and get it done though, who knows when)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (The worst Dragon Age, imo, but I still really enjoyed it so I do plan on stacking with the PS3 version, already have it thanks to a sale and DLC is cross-buy! Probably after Witcher 3)

Dragon's Crown (Ugh, I suck at this game so I doubt I'll ever finish it. There's too much shit on the screen so I lose track of my character and end up dead without knowing why lol)

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

Agarest: Generations of War (PS3)

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed (PS4)

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star (PS3)

Asura's Wrath (PS3)

Atelier Rorona Plus (PS3)

Attack on Titan: Wing of Freedom (PS4)

The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum (PS3)

Bioshock Infinite (PS3)

Blades of Time (PS3)

Bloodborne (PS4)

Most of these I plan on playing eventually anyway.

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

Agarest: Generations of War (PS3)

Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star (PS3)

Asura's Wrath (PS3)

Atelier Rorona Plus (PS3)

Attack on Titan: Wing of Freedom (PS4)

The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum (PS3)

Bioshock Infinite (PS3)

Blades of Time (PS3)

Bloodborne (PS4)

Most of these I plan on playing eventually anyway.

Cool list! I see you have Blades of Time there as well :)
I have the first Agarest for the PS3, but the PAL version has no trophies :/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Cool list! I see you have Blades of Time there as well :)
I have the first Agarest for the PS3, but the PAL version has no trophies :/

Yeah I don't even know what Blades of Time is about or anything, I just saw it in a bargain bin for like $10 and decided to buy it.

As for Agarest that's a bit of a shame I didn't know it didn't have a trophy list.

The problem I have with my backlog is that 80% of it consists of RPG's that generally take longer than average to complete/plat.

Hell I have 3 games that will take me literally 100's of hours to plat, those being Mugen Souls (300-500 hours?), Star Ocean: The Last Hope(200-300 hours?), and White Knight Chronicles(800-1000 + hours?).

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge

4 minutes ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

Yeah I don't even know what Blades of Time is about or anything, I just saw it in a bargain bin for like $10 and decided to buy it.

As for Agarest that's a bit of a shame I didn't know it didn't have a trophy list.

The problem I have with my backlog is that 80% of it consists of RPG's that generally take longer than average to complete/plat.

Hell I have 3 games that will take me literally 100's of hours to plat, those being Mugen Souls (300-500 hours?), Star Ocean: The Last Hope(100-200 hours?), and White Knight Chronicles(800-1000 + hours?).

I'm actually just considering games that already appear on my trophy list (i.e., those I started for some reason). If I go through my collection of unplayed games, this list will be very different :)

I also have WNC, but dread the idea of platting it. Will probably just get what I can and leave the grindy ones be when/if I ever play it!

Edited by fabmorais_2011

It's cute how you guys hit the letter "B" within your first 10 games

I have 70 games before the first "B" game

[/BlatantBragging]

007: Legends Ps3
1000 Top Rated Ps4
101 Ways to Die Ps4
3on3 Freestyle Ps4
7 Days to Die Ps4
Absolute Drift: Zen Edition Ps4
Adam's Venture: Origins Ps4
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! Ps3
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations Ps3
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations Ps4
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom PS Vita

But nah I'll probably never play 3on3 lol sports suck

Edited by Thropy_Hore

Here's mine:

Air Conflicts: Vietnam (PS3)

Alpha Protocol (PS3)

Apache Air Assault (PS3)

Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match (PS3)

Ar Nosurge: Öde To An Unborn Star (PS3)

Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (PS3)

Arcana Heart 3: Love Max (PS3)

Asphalt Injection (Vita)

Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Meacham said:

Do I feel sorry for you. You must have one hell of a list if that is the case!

Not as bad as you might imagine; currently 668 unplatted games, so I don't own the entire PSN store or anything lol

Btw I've platted 15 of those 70 games, so really only 55 in the backlog before "B"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

Not as bad as you might imagine; currently 668 unplatted games, so I don't own the entire PSN store or anything lol

Btw I've platted 15 of those 70 games, so really only 55 in the backlog before "B"

Even so that's still a lot. I thought I was struggling with my 110+ games  but that is next level stuff. I can't imagine the chore it is looking through and finding a game you want to play.

Just now, Meacham said:

Even so that's still a lot. I thought I was struggling with my 110+ games  but that is next level stuff. I can't imagine the chore it is looking through and finding a game you want to play.

It's very anxious looking through it lol, as a coping mechanism I aim for shorter games so I can quickly cross them off the list.

With regard to choosing games, I jump from game to game doing the MP trophies to prevent unobtainables. Still have 212 games with unfinished MP trophies, so I just prioritize those, and sometimes I'll opt to finish up the SP portion of old games (like I did recently with FC2)

But yeah it sucks feeling obligated to avoid longer SP games I'd love to play, like Enter the Gungeon or Rogue Legacy :(

7 minutes ago, Thropy_Hore said:

It's very anxious looking through it lol, as a coping mechanism I aim for shorter games so I can quickly cross them off the list.

With regard to choosing games, I jump from game to game doing the MP trophies to prevent unobtainables. Still have 212 games with unfinished MP trophies, so I just prioritize those, and sometimes I'll opt to finish up the SP portion of old games (like I did recently with FC2)

But yeah it sucks feeling obligated to avoid longer SP games I'd love to play, like Enter the Gungeon or Rogue Legacy :(

I can kind of relate, since I've spent a lot of time on the past few years going through online portions of games I didn't want to risk server shutdowns, like Brutal Legend and quite a few others. I'm actually doing just that for Rayman Legends VITA.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

10 Second Ninja X PlayStation 4   

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV PlayStation 4   

A Virus Named Tom PlayStation Vita   

Aaru's Awakening PlayStation 3   

Aaru's Awakening PlayStation 4   

Abyss Odyssey PlayStation 3   

Ace Combat Infinity PlayStation 3   

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom PlayStation Vita   

Alien Rage PlayStation 3   

Anna: Extended Edition PlayStation 3   

Besides Ace Combat Infinity, which I'm actively avoiding, i hope to get to these all eventually. Anna's such a frustrating mess so I'm happy that's last.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

10 Second Ninja X PlayStation 4   

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV PlayStation 4   

A Virus Named Tom PlayStation Vita   

Aaru's Awakening PlayStation 3   

Aaru's Awakening PlayStation 4   

Abyss Odyssey PlayStation 3   

Ace Combat Infinity PlayStation 3   

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom PlayStation Vita   

Alien Rage PlayStation 3   

Anna: Extended Edition PlayStation 3   

Besides Ace Combat Infinity, which I'm actively avoiding, i hope to get to these all eventually. Anna's such a frustrating mess so I'm happy that's last.

I never even "bought" 10 Second Ninja when it was offered via PS+ because it seemed so stress inducing.

based on just what I have on my list:

3D Dot Game Heroes: Sure I'd like to finish this up

Ace Combat Assault: Same here, I got the online done :)

Alien Isolation: Already have hard mode done and just have to play through on easy without dying and find all the collectibles

Alien Colonial Marines: I forgot I have this game Q_Q

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!: Sure, I'm above average at fighting games

Astro Tripper: I don't even remember what this game is lol

Atelier Ayesha The Alchemist of Dusk: I want to get the atelier franchise 100% so yes!
Atelier Meruru plus The Apprentice of Arland: same as previous 

Atelier Totori Plus The Adventurer of Arland: same as previous

Axiom Verge: YES I WANT TO FINISH THIS BUT MY BACKLOG IS GROWING MORE AND MORE

Aside from Alien Colonial Marines, I wouldn't mind doing this.

• Like 1

If we're talking just trophy wise, then this would be my list (most of the list are things I haven't even finished anyway). I didn't include things i haven't started since I'd have to go around the house looking at all my non-alphabetically organized games to figure out the order and I can't be arsed so just used my trophy data instead.

3 on 3 NHL Arcade - Maybe? Depends on how difficult getting the online trophy I need would be to set up. And what the other trophies require from me. I mainly got this game to play with my (now) fiance when I first got my PS3. edit; looking at it, this looks super easy so probably will do this

3D Dot Game Heroes - Yeah, just need to find the time to do it. I remember getting lost and giving up lol

A Boy and His Blob - I fully intend to go back to this. And get as much as possible, I adored this game on the Wii.

Adventure Pop - Probably not. I hit a wall in the difficulty and don't really want to waste money on it.

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! - Yes, doubt I'll platinum it. But I'd like to at least get further in it.

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - I definitely want to finish this and try for platinum, it doesn't seem that hard to do. Tons of things came out so I got taken away from this.

Adventures of Mana - I at least want to beat it. Not sure what the plat requires so not sure about that.

Age of Booty - No one has gotten the online trophies in 3 years or so, so  I doubt I can 100% this... I might do the challenges left though. At least get what I can. I liked this game.

Age of Zombies - I'm not even sure if I can do anything else in it trophy wise. I remember not being very good at this. Which is why I deleted it after getting what I did.

AirMech Arena - Doubtful I'll go back to this. I just gave it a try since it was free, it didn't grab me. Didn't even check if the game was still live on this one. That's how little it interested me.I didn't hate it though so won't hide it. Plus that would make my milestones goofy.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

7th Dragon III Code: VFD (3DS)
Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival (Wii U)
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (PSVita)
Blast Corps (N64)
Bravely Second: End Layer (3DS)
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PSVita)
Demon Gaze (PSVita)
Diablo II (PC)

Not sure if I'd manage to get that old Diablo disc to work anymore. It's probably at my parents' house in another town. My Nintendo 64 is there too. Blast Corps was a genuinely fun and unique game and also very challenging which is why I didn't manage to finish it before other games caught my interest. Nothing's stopping me from trying to finish those games but I guess I'd rather clear my backlog starting from other titles. ?

Alien: Isolation

Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham Knight

Batman: Arkham Origins

Battlefield 1

Bioshock

Bioshock: Infinite

Child Of Light

Crysis 3

Deadpool

I think only game I'm gonna 100% is Child of Light. Others seems too much of a trouble.

• 5 months later...