Trophy thoughts

So just gonna make this thread so we can talk about the trophies and maybe get some groups together so when the game launches we can play online together. (I'd make a gaming session but can't yet)

Trophy lists looks pretty fun and hopefully all quests isn't missable. I'm just so hyped we have a multiplayer Hyperdimension. Hopefully the online is great and active at launch and later down the road!

Edited by aZombieDictator

Oh man don't even remind me about Lily Rank! Are you getting online? I ordered it on Amazon the other day for like $42.

I've still yet to play 7 :( I've been meaning to play it for so long but I keep getting side tracked and with Goddesses online I'm gonna play it over 7 cause the online mode is just really exciting.

For those wondering, the trophy list here is the easiest yet. Just do all the quests and grind everyone to Level 60 or so for all skills and aside from a couple quick things you may or may not need to go back and do, the plat is yours. Also, nothing is missable, so you can play however you want.

As for those of you looking forward to MP, unless something has changed in updates after I played the Korean version (and if so, that'd be a hell of a stealth update), the MP quests are entirely separate from the main campaign and are all standalone, so don't look forward to doing the campaign with buddies or anything.

I personally won't be getting the EN version until Christmas, so I won't be around for online until then.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I've still yet to play 7 :(

Dont worry after Goddesses you will need more nepu-nepu for sure ? 

1 hour ago, Wdog-999 said:

For those wondering, the trophy list here is the easiest yet. Just do all the quests and grind everyone to Level 60 or so for all skills and aside from a couple quick things you may or may not need to go back and do, the plat is yours. Also, nothing is missable, so you can play however you want.

I think it is ok, I mean I love Neptunia and always enjoyed each game I played easy or hard nepu-nepu it doesn't matter.

19 minutes ago, sandra1957 said:

Easy plat but grindable unlike the other neptunia games ya have to increase weapons and armor with items and bells as it calls and each time the item increase

Also can you see one ending or both cause this game don't have ng+ and what are the requirements 

There are no ending requirements in this game. The two endings just occur one after the other. You get the first ending at the end of Guild Rank 5 and the second ending towards the end of Guild Rank 6. You then have post-game in Guild Ranks 7 and 8 and then you're done.

For anyone wondering about quests, the vast majority of them involve just going to the end of a dungeon to kill a boss or just killing a set number of some enemy, which is generally achievable in one or two runs of the dungeon and should come naturally from grinding your Awakening bar for the boss. Each rank has 2-3 item quests, many of which you should have done naturally, though a couple of them require some slight grinding. In any case, it's really not bad at all and since the game progresses based on quests entirely, you'll have much if not all of it done by the time you bring down the final post-game boss. You also do not need the MP quests for it, so no worries if you can't find anyone to team up with for the multibosses in the higher MP ranks.

As for the event trophies, all but one of them just show up on the hub or in a dungeon at some point and can be viewed at any time after that. The one exception is Rom's and Ram's event, which requires you to take on a Rank 4 quest to kill a huge dogoo at the end of the first dungeon after both Ram and Rom have learned a certain skill. This isn't missable as you can retake the quest at any time, however.

Edited by Wdog-999

The trophies don't worry me since it is "all a matter of time" nothing complicated but there is something that annoys me.... idea factory are a bunch of retarded people! who's that makes a game with a locked region again? only people like that .. I have friends from other countries that unfortunately we will not be able to play together .. IF can KMA !

24 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

The trophies don't worry me since it is "all a matter of time" nothing complicated but there is something that annoys me.... idea factory are a bunch of retarded people! who's that makes a game with a locked region again? only people like that .. I have friends from other countries that unfortunately we will not be able to play together .. IF can KMA !

Well that blows. And I've noticed the online is pretty bad... Only able to do one mission per lobby and it's really laggy. I was hoping the online to be way better. But I mean it is a budget Hyperdimension game so I don't know what I expected.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:45 PM, aZombieDictator said:

Well that blows. And I've noticed the online is pretty bad... Only able to do one mission per lobby and it's really laggy. I was hoping the online to be way better. But I mean it is a budget Hyperdimension game so I don't know what I expected.

Pretty bad is a soft word LOL they in the past have already done "region locked" in the megatagmension! the online is ridiculous, you create a "room" enter the game with other players, finish the mission and automatically the room is destroyed! LOL  it has been proven that IF doing online isn't great "chorizo" as we say in my land xD 

Edit :
not to mention that many people like me CAN'T synchronize the trophies ...

Edited by Rose Amicitia

On 15/10/2017 at 0:19 PM, Rose Amicitia said:

I have thought that the best solution would be if I would move to Spain. :P

Well, that's not very realistic, but, damn!, I really wanted to play with you and this "region lock"  is just annoying, I dealt with this in MegaTagmension too and my friend just had to buy the NA version of the game for us playing together. We had a bad experience before that with Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Vita version... the one is locked too. The PS3 version isn't locked, so, damn, it's just ridiculous.

You would have thought for a game with "online" in the title the online would actually be a good experience.

Buy nope. Literally every lobby I've been in has lagged and sometimes the game just locks up in the multiplayer menu so I have to restart the game.

32 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

You would have thought for a game with "online" in the title the online would actually be a good experience.

Buy nope. Literally every lobby I've been in has lagged and sometimes the game just locks up in the multiplayer menu so I have to restart the game.

Weeb games should not have online to begin with :awesome: 

1 hour ago, Iris Heart said:

I have thought that the best solution would be if I would move to Spain. :P

Well, that's not very realistic, but, damn!, I really wanted to play with you and this "region lock"  is just annoying, I dealt with this in MegaTagmension too and my friend just had to buy the NA version of the game for us playing together. We had a bad experience before that with Ragnarok Odyssey ACE Vita version... the one is locked too. The PS3 version isn't locked, so, damn, it's just ridiculous.

Nowadays it's ridiculous to have locked regions, for example MKX which is much more popular has it :P 
We can't play this game together but no one will stop us playing other games :)

• Like 1