October games

Fubuki

12 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Can't wait the demo starts working, pretty strange that PD make it this way and after open download we need to wait additional 2 days for the launch.

Demo actually looks like 6 with not much change with environment, but cars look awesome. Photo mode now making "real" pictures, like from magazines.

After playing the demo for a few hours last night I have to say I'm hooked.  Sport mode is awesome. Can't wait to get home from work tonight and invest countless hours into it. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, closertim said:

After playing the demo for a few hours last night I have to say I'm hooked.  Sport mode is awesome. Can't wait to get home from work tonight and invest countless hours into it. 

Servers seem to be down right now but I had the chance to play two races earlier and it was fantastic. The connection was flawless and the physics were very impressive, actually. I think Assetto Corsa is the bar to reach when it comes to sim physics and from what I've played so far, GT Sport is right up there with it. The ND MX-5 is a joy to drive, the rear end will get away from you easily if you're not careful but it is easy, and quite a joy, to save from a slide. The STI is an understeery pig, which is to be expected on the stock setup, but it was also a blast. I can't wait to get my hands on the Vipers, I'm sure those will be very satisfying to master. 

Parker

No wonder you guys are so disappointed each month. This is pure wishful thinking.

Don't ask what game you want, but rather what game a publisher would want to push onto a service like PS+.

EDIT:

In before people telling me about this being what the thread is about, wishful thinking I mean.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MMDE said:

No wonder you guys are so disappointed each month. This is pure wishful thinking.

Don't ask what game you want, but rather what game a publisher would want to push onto a service like PS+.

EDIT:

In before people telling me about this being what the thread is about, wishful thinking I mean.

Who said anything about PS+ before you?

The thread is about games folks are interested in or looking forward to that are slated for october release.

It has fuck all to do with PS+, doesn’t it?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Who said anything about PS+ before you?

The thread is about games folks are interested in or looking forward to that are slated for october release.

It has fuck all to do with PS+, doesn’t it?

Oh, so not PS+ October games? -_- 

22 minutes ago, scarishbal said:

Assassin’s Creed Origins! I preordered through the Ubisoft Store and I got the Dawn edition. So it’s the only one I’ll be getting this month. 

Really? There's a lot of games this month. What about November? There's still a few

I maybe pick South Park and Shadow of War up later this year but for now I'm good.

Not picking stuff up at release anymore since price drop and bugs got me angry several times... God, I should have waited some months and pick up Mafia 3 for like 19,99 and all patched instead of 59,99 and buggy at release :blah:

Not so interested in AC or Evil Within for now... Maybe I'll buy Wolfenstein in a year when its on sale but I have to buy Wolfenstein 1 first... Maybe it wll be on ps+ soon (I hope so :D)

Edited by slaaack1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, slaaack1 said:

I maybe pick South Park and Shadow of War up later this year but for now I'm good.

Not picking stuff up at release anymore since price drop and bugs got me angry several times... God, I should have waited some months and pick up Mafia 3 for like 19,99 and all patched instead of 59,99 and buggy at release :blah:

Not so interested in AC or Evil Within for now... Maybe I'll buy Wolfenstein in a year when its on sale but I have to buy Wolfenstein 1 first... Maybe it wll be on ps+ soon (I hope so :D)

I 100% agreed. Also because of reviews waiting to see if a game sucks or not is important. I was hesitant on buying Destiny 2 but I decided to wait. Whadya know? The game sucked and they pulled the content cut again. 

1 hour ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Really? There's a lot of games this month. What about November? There's still a few

I haven’t played any of the other previous games (since they are mostly sequels). I did look at November but nothing caught my eye. I did consider getting Call of Duty since it comes out on my birthday but I highly doubt I’ll get it. 

Edited by scarishbal

40 minutes ago, syumisan said:

@angelgrievous Am I kidding now? :)

Forgot to mention I am also getting LRG 

Asdivine Hearts and 

Ys Origin for Ps Vita :) Muahahahahah 

CGfHugm.jpg

ncg23c8.jpg

KteAwNu.png?1

kDJtZ66.png?1

jjo2Z6I.png

SjEdBxQ.png

Well, what I meant was that I don't believe that that is all you're getting.  

2 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

I am dead serious this is all I am getting this month lol

You said that was all you were getting and as it turns out I was right,  you're getting more.?

Plus I bet you won't be able to help yourself if a really good sales just so happens to fall on us for Halloween.?

Edited by angelgrievous

Just now, angelgrievous said:

Well, what I meant was that I don't believe that that is all you're getting.  

You said that was all you were getting and as it turns out I was right,  you're getting more.1f609.png

Plus I bet you won't be able to help yourself if a really good sales just so happens to fall on us for Halloween.

Oh ma man you don't know. I bought 12 games from gamestop the other day, one that includes Rare Replay :P

I have many more on pre-order :P Oh yes sooo many coming in hahaha. But yes. I also put that so people wouldn't think I was kidding as well heehee ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, syumisan said:

Oh ma man you don't know. I bought 12 games from gamestop the other day, one that includes Rare Replay :P

I have many more on pre-order :P Oh yes sooo many coming in hahaha. But yes. I also put that so people wouldn't think I was kidding as well heehee ;)

Sounds like you are a huge Nintendo fan. Do you still play your Wii U? 

O wait I'm sorry don't answer that question because that would be going off topic and I will get another warning point from Parker 

1 minute ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Sounds like you are a huge Nintendo fan. Do you still play your Wii U? 

O wait I'm sorry don't answer that question because that would be going off topic and I will get another warning point from Parker 

I am a gamer fan. I play anything. My sister mostly plays the Wii U. I have the Switch and N3DS. But I will get more games for Wii U ;)

Just now, syumisan said:

I am a gamer fan. I play anything. My sister mostly plays the Wii U. I have the Switch and N3DS. But I will get more games for Wii U ;)

That sounds great but please don't talk about it. Send me a PM because I will get warning point spammed. 

56 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

I don’t know why but this made me laugh. Shade much? :P