wtf?

x_PsYcHoTiCz

this happened to me, What I had to do, Was go to my Settings, privacy and unhide my games **Who can view my games** (anyone)  And Then Resync To PSN servers, -  Oddity that seemed to hick up the system on the last Hardware update, (*at least for me)  

After changing privacy settings, you might need to re-set system.

this is only thing I can thing of at the moment,. - 

Game list is showing as hidden from other players.and trophies doesn't show up on activites But I tick or untick boxes nut it will not let me confirm

A load of my friends from US EU and JP are having same issue. it's been happening since 4.0 Anyone know what is causing this and how to fix?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mo-Fresh18 said:

Game list is showing as hidden from other players.and trophies doesn't show up on activites But I tick or untick boxes nut it will not let me confirm

A load of my friends from US EU and JP are having same issue. it's been happening since 4.0 Anyone know what is causing this and how to fix?

Hey! funny to find u here haha

This problem is pissing me off 

Haha well hello there funny you here to xD but yeah i hope they fix it any soon as for now i see few people have been fixed the hidden games but the activites What's new feed still doesn't work

Here's hoping PSN picks up on this and fixes it asap

Edited by Mo-Fresh18

17 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

They are all unhiden ? Or we need to do manual ??

Yes, my games are no longer hidden and i can see all of the games my friends are playing. I didn't have any issues with the trophies tho, just were unable to see games info. I tried manually uncliking all games but that didn't help, it was fixed itself yesterday. Hope it fixes for you too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wanderer_92 said:

Yes, my games are no longer hidden and i can see all of the games my friends are playing. I didn't have any issues with the trophies tho, just were unable to see games info. I tried manually uncliking all games but that didn't help, it was fixed itself yesterday. Hope it fixes for you too

Yeah, its fixed! Thanks :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you've tried all the suggestions, no solution unfortunately.  I have 3 games hidden - The Witcher 3, Limbo and some other game - and nothing seems to work.  I've even restarted the games to no avail.  Wish we could put a disclaimer - "games are hidden by PSN but aren't nerfed" or something like that !! 

• Like 1