Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

3 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

@Dragon-Archon, thank you, now it works! 1f609.png I was doing in the wrong way, since I wrote the forum name and after the @ before it. :facepalm:

Just another question: how do these emblems work? I mean, can you put one of them in the space next to the trophy card? And how do you put them? A simple copy image and paste? I know that maybe they are silly questions, but it's my first time I see emblems in this forum, so I have no idea about how they work. My apologies. 1f613.png

Awesome.

Yeah, you can add it to the sig space. To do that, click on your account name in the top right corner of the forum page -> go to Account Settings -> click on Signature on the left part of the screen -> paste the trophy -> save the changes.

Note that you can't copy-paste images directly from your computer without uploading them to an image-hosting site first. The trophies that are posted in this thread have already been uploaded to such a site first, so those can be used.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:24 PM, ObsiEez said:

Also I know this is more work but I think it'd be cool to make one for people who 100%'d every Kingdom Hearts game (Like on both PS3 & PS4) & it have like a gold rim instead of silver & have like the Kingdom Key & the Kingdom King D crossed or something similar that way it encourages people to 100% it on both platforms & have a cool badge to show off their hard work & dedication to the series! It's just a suggestion though so don't worry about it since I know you guys still got more work on the sora badges. Cheers guys! Keep up the hard work!

I’ve actually been thinking about the design for this for a while. If @Dragon-Archon is willing then I’d love to have one. 

Will update everyon who’s posted either later tonight or tomorrow. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I’ve actually been thinking about the design for this for a while. If @Dragon-Archon is willing then I’d love to have one. 

Will update everyon who’s posted either later tonight or tomorrow. 

I'm going to be started the PS4 version pretty soon hopefully since I've had the PS4 version for like 3 months now & haven't touched it since my backlog is just huge as hell right now. That'd be cool though, no pressure for it though since I know that's more work piled ontop of the the work already

I finally finished Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Took a lot longer than I wanted it to but I finally did it. I'm not gonna have time to finish the rest of the games, at least in terms of plats, but I'm hoping I can get through KH2 and at least the story parts of BBS before KH3. I also watched the 385/2Days and Re:Coded movies.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2018 at 9:58 PM, CornChipWallace said:

Is it too late to join lol

Nope, not too late to join. Will get you updated along with everyone else right now. 

Speaking of which, here are all of the new badges.

Spoiler

uZLDk0d.pngDlscZAs.pngP7RgHUv.pngG3B82nS.pngbB5BLjo.pngatXhc5P.pngMptjvjQ.pngrapVDf7.pngRXLUaqE.pngx7bG2ub.pngXEwV9J4.png007Ry8v.png8oYTBm1.pngLrQq51H.pngdNej6cQ.pngMmFWSgO.pngqyAvhBF.png0wYL620.png9k8QK5J.pngq6fcn8D.pngFFiutaP.pngrNwx5xq.pngslohPIz.pngCpOeg2y.pngWFp8VeF.pngCBkTY7D.pngFrNCRQd.png

That should get the thread completely up to date. Hope everyone is making a final push before KH3 releases in just over a month. 

• Like 1

I might join too. By completing the games, do you mean finishing the story in each, or getting 100% of the trophies? Im just going to go through the stories of each before K3 because I just got the all-in-one collection last week and I don't have a lot of time to go for 100%. I will go for it in every game eventually however.

Just now, coldsphinx93 said:

I might join too. By completing the games, do you mean finishing the story in each, or getting 100% of the trophies? Im just going to go through the stories of each before K3 because I just got the all-in-one collection last week and I don't have a lot of time to go for 100%. I will go for it in every game eventually however.

You have to get 100% in the game to get a trophy. 

11 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

As it has always been, Unchanging Armor in Kingdom Hearts remains one of the worst trophies in the entire series. I cannot stand how useless you are by Hollow Bastion without grinding.

I concur. I also don't like using the Kingdom Key when there are so many keyblades that look better.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

As it has always been, Unchanging Armor in Kingdom Hearts remains one of the worst trophies in the entire series. I cannot stand how useless you are by Hollow Bastion without grinding.

I would agree if the gummi trophies didn't exist in KH1, the PS4 version made it way easier & less bs but the PS3 version is straight aids (which is where I got the plat) Never again will I do that tedious garbage on PS3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

I would agree if the gummi trophies didn't exist in KH1, the PS4 version made it way easier & less bs but the PS3 version is straight aids (which is where I got the plat) Never again will I do that tedious garbage on PS3

Will agree. After getting most of the Trophies in the PS3 versions, the Gummi blueprints can go suck an egg, right next to the Synthesis ingredients. Both are RNG based on if they will drop or not. At lest once you get a blueprint, you don't have to pick them up again, unlike the Mystery Goo which I'm still not sure how to reliably get.

4 minutes ago, ZachGM91 said:

Will agree. After getting most of the Trophies in the PS3 versions, the Gummi blueprints can go suck an egg, right next to the Synthesis ingredients. Both are RNG based on if they will drop or not. At lest once you get a blueprint, you don't have to pick them up again, unlike the Mystery Goo which I'm still not sure how to reliably get.

I found that hitting a white mushroom with the same spell 3 times is the most reliable way depending on which spell they ask for.... which still doesn't mean much, considering how low the drop rate is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I found that hitting a white mushroom with the same spell 3 times is the most reliable way depending on which spell they ask for.... which still doesn't mean much, considering how low the drop rate is. 

And then there's the matter of FINDING the damned things. I must have spent a good two hours trying to get some to spawn. Even then I would get only one Mystery Goo due to the fact they almost never want to do the same action twice and they would dissappear before I could get the chance to cast another spell. These things made both PS3 and 4 playthroughs more time consuming.

11 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Hey I finished the last two games dream drop distance and Fragmentary passage also watched the back cover movie. Sorry for the timing since you just everything updated..^^;

It's no problem at all, will get you updated right now. :D

10 hours ago, ZachGM91 said:

And then there's the matter of FINDING the damned things. I must have spent a good two hours trying to get some to spawn. Even then I would get only one Mystery Goo due to the fact they almost never want to do the same action twice and they would dissappear before I could get the chance to cast another spell. These things made both PS3 and 4 playthroughs more time consuming.

Areas where I farmed them was just outside the tent where Jane is in Deep Jungle and the first area of the graveyard in Halloween Town. There are other areas in other worlds, but these were easy for me. Whatever you do, do not farm Mystery Goo at End of the World, as mushrooms in that world ask for all 7 spells, which reduces your chances to get 3 of the same. Mushrooms in other worlds always ask for fire, blizzard, thunder, and a world-specific one. IIRC Deep Jungle has Cure (on the ground as if doing a push up) and Halloween Town has Gravity (floating in the sky) or Aero (spinning around). 

Now to actually get them to spawn, keep synthesising stuff until the Moogles give you an ability that respawns Heartless after leaving and re-entering the area. That way just keep visiting the area until they spawn.

• Like 2