Okamiden on PS4, what do you think?

Soufwar

we all know that Capcom is releasing Okami on current generation consoles by now, there's a release date and all details about the rerelease are out there and confirmed. It made me think that I want Okamiden to get a rerelease on current gen consoles (especially the Vita) as well, how cool would it be to be able to experience the full Okami universe without having to buy a DS? 

on a side note Okamiden was held back by the DS when it came out, its a very colorful game and needs a powerhouse to make its visuals and colors pop.

Edited by Soufwar

20 hours ago, Nightstream88 said:

Been wanting the game remastered or remade on either 3DS or PS4 for a while.
But we are getting Okami again anyway. wish they included Okamiden in it though.

Me too man, especially that Okamiden is a direct sequel and the continuation of the story, if it was a spin off or just a cash grab mobile game like an endless runner i wouldn’t even care but the game is good and Capcom should port it over, they have no excuse not to do it since its not tied by exclusivity deals or anything. 

• Like 1

Wait! There is actually a sequel to Okami? I first thought it was a typo. Why have I never heard of this. Okami is in my top 3 favorite ps3 games so I would love to play this game. Let's do what seems to be a populair trend right now, let's start a petition.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 8:35 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Possible on the PS4? Yeah, I guess. Possible on the Vita? Never going to happen. Vita is over 5 years old and gets zero AAA support. Though one could dream I suppose...

Okamiden is hardly AAA, though. I think sales would be better on Vita than on PS4, to be honest.

9 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Okamiden is hardly AAA, though. I think sales would be better on Vita than on PS4, to be honest.

True. Not really an AAA game, but I'd consider Capcom an AAA company which is more true. Seems like all the Vita gets nowadays are Indie games from indie companies which is why this seems impossible to me.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Grammar

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2017 at 11:31 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Honestly they could get away with tacking it on with this rerelease as like a double feature

Unfortunately the game came out to what rumors say good sales but Okamiden never got any news. Lets keep the hope alive, Okamiden is an actual direct sequel and its sad that Capcom keeps ignoring it.